• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
all These If Someone Doesn't Go I'll Team With You Stuff Is Driving Me Insane, Lol. Someone Good Pull Through For Me. Its Not Like I Main Bowser And Mario Or Anything Like That, Lol.
****. somebody Team With This Guy Hes The Best Bowser That Still Plays And Hes One Of The Best Mario Players In The World. Hes Also On Killa Fleet/s.w.a.t Which Is The Best Crew In Ny So Team With This Guy If Your Good.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
All these if someone doesn't go I'll team with you stuff is driving me insane, lol. Someone good pull through for me. Its not like I main Bowser and Mario or anything like that, lol.
I dunno if Derf has a teammate yet, but that would be a pretty beast team DJ and Derf.

Derf is one of the best falcon mains in FL btw.

EDIT: Nevermind i just talked to him, hes already teaming with exarch

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
All these if someone doesn't go I'll team with you stuff is driving me insane, lol. Someone good pull through for me. Its not like I main Bowser and Mario or anything like that, lol.
Dude I'll team with you,

I'm not bad.

Somebody, vouche for me please I want to team with a Bowser!!:bee:

But yeah, I can definitely team with you in melee. Though I already have a brawl teammate.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I heard you're a good Marth main. I like teaming with Marth because thats Bowser's best partner in teams. I'll team with you, but we just gotta practice and have friendlies at the tourney because teaming with a Bowser is tough lol. I got 13th in teams at Pound 3, just me going mostly Bowser and my teammate (Alukard) going mostly Marth. That team is mad beast, lol.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I heard you're a good Marth main. I like teaming with Marth because thats Bowser's best partner in teams. I'll team with you, but we just gotta practice and have friendlies at the tourney because teaming with a Bowser is tough lol. I got 13th in teams at Pound 3, just me going mostly Bowser and my teammate (Alukard) going mostly Marth. That team is mad beast, lol.
What a coincidence. I got 13 in teams at Pound 2, with my teammate (Raistlin) going Jigglypuff and me as Marth.

Yeah, we'll need to get some mad friendlies, but it wouldn't be my first time teaming with Bowser,:laugh:

Mr. Pants

Smash Apprentice
hey i'm a tourney n00b and i'm wondering what are some of the big dawgs names i should keep an eye out for

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lmfao. People have no idea what IC's can do and they are just scared of stuff they don't know about lmao.

I really doubt my IC's will win this tournament. I can 0-death pretty constantly from one grab. I can desynch perfectly. I can still 0-Death with one grab even with the 3 grab limit.

If I win I will be happy ^_^. But I doubt it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
This doesn't need to be said, because it can be seen on the first post, but because some people do not check the list on the first post, I will say it here: 114 people have preregistered for the event online and I have heard that the turnout from on-site registrations at similar tournaments generally increases the total number by 50-100%.

This would mean that it would be very reasonable to expect anywhere from 160-200 at this tournament, without setting your hopes high.

FAST1 is going to be really awesome, and I can't wait to see everyone there.

P.S. Amber is excited too!

P.S.S. To the people who got shirts, or are getting shirts, I <3 you.

Frames

DI
this Doesn't Need To Be Said, Because It Can Be Seen On The First Post, But Because Some People Do Not Check The List On The First Post, I Will Say It Here: 114 People Have Preregistered For The Event Online And I Have Heard That The Turnout From On-site Registrations At Similar Tournaments Generally Increases The Total Number By 50-100%.

This Would Mean That It Would Be Very Reasonable To Expect Anywhere From 160-200 At This Tournament, Without Setting Your Hopes High.

Fast1 Is Going To Be Really Awesome, And I Can't Wait To See Everyone There.

P.s. Amber Is Excited Too!

P.s.s. To The People Who Got Shirts, Or Are Getting Shirts, I <3 You.
if Everyone On The Pre-reg List Comes, Fast 1 Will Be The Biggest Smash Tournament In History!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
***********IMPORTANT READ THIS PLEASE**************

The YMCA is going to be attempting to sell you guys food during lunchtime.

WE DO NOT CARE IF BUY IT OR NOT.

It does not help us in any way, and I am told it might be costly compared to just catching a ride out to a Burger King or something.

You are all welcome to buy it, but we don't benefit or profit if you do. It's just the YMCA trying to get more money from your pockets.

It's probably going to be good food, and some people won't really have a choice either way, I might even buy it one of the days.

But you guys can make the decision on your own, knowing that buying the food from them doesn't really help or hurt us, so you don't need to feel inclined to do so.

***********IMPORTANT^^^^^^^^^^READ THAT*********

I think this was a REALLY important post, and some people might not have seen it, so I just quoted it so that people who missed it can read it.

I am basically just trying to avoid people saying that Frames tried to make money by selling expensive food. Frames gets absolutely NO money from food that is being sold by the Y, and Frames also does not care at all if ZERO people buy the food that they try to sell you.

Frames

DI
As far as the food is concerned I just want to stress that I don't get money from it, I wish I did, cause I would scam you b@stards good...anyways

The food is this:

Subway/Honeybaked Ham lunch set thing

You get

One entree
One side
One dessert
One drink

$10 bucks

...you be the judge

Also, let me stress

THERE
IS
NO
EATING
OR
DRINKING
IN
THE
GYM
EVER
YOU
WILL
DIE
IF
YOU
DO

...thanks

Dictated, not read
- The management

Raistlin

Smash Lord
P.S. I am still providing housing. I know some of you OOSers were lookin', come to my house!

Eggm

Smash Hero
m2k should be getting to hungrybox's soon. Hungrybox hide your milk.

Edit : Chaddd/ESAM I want melee MM"s. Any amount vs my falco whatever character you want to play.

PB&J

Smash Hero
im pre registered too can't wait intil the **** comes

and dj nintendo -i guess i took to long to ask u for a melee teammate...so anybody going who needs a teammate in melee

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I just had an epiphany about what a winter tournie could be.

At the risk of sounding politically incorrect, we could hold: FACT (Florida Awesome Christmas Tournament)

On a more related note: I'm super excited! I can't wait; I've been counting down the days for a week now.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
FATT - Florida awesome thanksgiving tournament

...so yeah, less than a week away. get that hype. Things to note:

Definitely bring as much stuff as you can to this...any tvs, tables, chairs, cubes, wiis, anything.

We're still looking for tourney directors to help us out. never could have too many.

Please, please, please do everything in your personal power to make this tourney go fast. Please be courteous and don't play friendlies on a tournament TV...I don't want to just be a jerk about it, but seriuosly...it really delays every tournament. Time will be an issue here, so we need your cooperation on this. thank you.

Top Bottom