• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's Tourney Results Thread

Blad01

Smash Lord
The title says all. :) Give us your tournaments results, and against who did you lose. :)

This thread already exists in many sections, i think this could be interesting and helopful. ;)

~ Blad01 (France)

6th out of 32 @ 04/20 "Apoil", Paris XI - Lost against EggDestroyer (G&W) 2/1.
2nd out of 40 @ 05/08 "Bushido Impact", Paris. - Lost against Kill1 (Snake) 2/0 (the first doesn't count for me, i had a ****ing buggy paddle ^^").

~ Guilty Pleasure

1st out of 48 @ ??/?? Small college tournament

~ MrbrOwnie

Eliminated on 3rd Round on a 70+ people @ ??/?? Local Tourney - Lost against ???

~ Rat

5th out of 35 @ ??/?? Digiops, Bi-weekly 1 Ann Arbor - Lost to Rofa (meta), Lost to lain (G&W)
3rd out of 9 @ ??/?? Grand Rapids Brawl Tourney -Lost to Bowyer (ROB), Lost to Darkssin (Meta)
4th out of 30 @ ??/?? Digiops, Bi-weekly 2 Ann Arbor - Lost to Anther (pika), lost to Lain (G&W). Though I did beat NoJ in pools =).

~Spital

First out of 14 @ ??/?? Local tournament organized by some friends.

~ TommyG

5th out of 120 @ ??? - Lost against MK.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Oh, and don't be afraid if your score is bad, this thread doesn't serve for making a "Pros" list ;)

Though, it's useful to see the average placement of Falco, at the moment ;)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I got 5th in a tourney of over 120 people. I lost to a meta-knight with a strategy that I did not expect...whored out Up-B and tornado. The tournament lasted until 6 am the next day. I did happen to fall asleep before and was woken up like 1 minute before the match started. -_- sucks but either way the metaknight was good. Retardly annoying strats, but still good.

Edit: This was in Orlando, FL at a place called Gigabits.

Blad01

Smash Lord
In direct from Paris, i arrived today 2nd out of 40 personns. :)

I won against MK (my training was helpful ^^), an other Falco and others, but i lost in the last match against Snake (Kill1)... I just didn't play smart, and he played smart :/ I must train against Snakes now ^^ (Oh, and against good Marths, i lost against B-Jay in the first matchs... :s).

I think i'm not so far of you, Sethlon :D

Blad01

Smash Lord
Yeah, maybe the final video (where i suck... :/), and an other one will be updated by the staff tomorrow ;)

I discovered a new (very) little trick with Falco, but i don't think i used it in the final (i was too much puzzled XD). Maybe in the other one :)

Also, when i think again about it, I **** twice a MK :D We had a third vs in one stock, to determine the "poule" (not sure of this word) classement, with one stock. I killed him with... 0% OO

Chaingrab > SHDL > Some dodges i believe > Grab > Spike...

I didn't save the replay, he was pretty anger ^^" But don't think i'm pretentious, i'm just proud of me :)

GuiltyPleasure

Smash Cadet
1st out of 48 using falco for everything but the first round, small college tournament though, nothing big, won 110$ though

mrbr0wn1e

Smash Cadet
Got eliminated on 3rd Round on a 70+ people Local Tourney. I had to eliminate my buddy on the 2nd Round :(

Rat

Smash Lord
Here are my results so far:

5th out of 35 Digiops
Bi-weekly 1 Ann Arbor
Lost to Rofa (meta), Lost to lain (G&W)
3rd out of 9
Grand Rapids Brawl Tourney
Lost to Bowyer (ROB), Lost to Darkssin (Meta)
4th out of 30
Digiops Bi-weekly 2 Ann Arbor
Lost to Anther (pika), lost to Lain (G&W). Though I did beat NoJ in pools =).

Spital

Smash Rookie
First in a local tournament of 14, nothing big due to a very small town.

It was organized by some friends and we all put in $10 I like to think if there was money involved it means something, I made $90, 2nd got $30 and 3rd got $20

Jace08

Smash Lord
My Falco got third at a local gamenut tournament In Lawrence, Kansas. There were like 25-30ish people there. Not exactly the best rules, but w/e. I got a free day pass to rent out & play all of their video games upstairs, which would have normally cost about 16 bucks.

Oh, and I lost against Dmac (Fox).

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
HOBO1: 4th out of 60ish, lost to Mr.3000 (sonic) twice.

HOBO2: 4th out of 80ish, lost to T-rex (snake) and JRA64 (metaknight).

Final Smash 3: 7th out of 64, lost to Hylian (G&W) and T-rex (snake).

HOBO3: 1st out of 40ish, lost to nobody :lick:

HOBO4: 2nd out of 80ish, lost to Hylian (G&W and Ice Climbers) in the winners finals and then grand finals (we played 15 matches in tournament, lol)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Brawl Bash II (like a month ago) 4th of about 80 at Zero Ping. Lost to Galeon (Lucas) and C. Doc(Pit)

Gigabits Brawl Tourney 2: 5th of about 90, lost to C. Doc (Pit) and Afro Thundah(Snake)

The Snake loss disappointed me so much. I was out of Snake practice and couldn't get chain grabs to spike :-/ It won't happen next time.

bowz10190

Smash Apprentice
I've been to three tournaments, small but tournaments.
I got first place the first two times, then got 4th in the third tournament. I lost to a G&W, of course.
Each tournament had about 20-25 people there. Small, but like i said, they were tournaments.

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
Hahaha, I don't really think it counts, but I run a video game club at my school. We attract around 15-20 solely for smash bros, 30+ including other games. We have kind of a "champ" and "challenger" thing going, where the challenger becomes the champ if they beat the champ. It's purely a title. I'm consistently the champ with Falco :laugh: Sometimes I'm the champ with Donkey Kong, though.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
HOBO1: 4th out of 60ish, lost to Mr.3000 (sonic) twice.

HOBO2: 4th out of 80ish, lost to T-rex (snake) and JRA64 (metaknight).

Final Smash 3: 7th out of 64, lost to Hylian (G&W) and T-rex (snake).

HOBO3: 1st out of 40ish, lost to nobody :lick:

HOBO4: 2nd out of 80ish, lost to Hylian (G&W and Ice Climbers) in the winners finals and then grand finals (we played 15 matches in tournament, lol)
We need to like...threaten tgm to put those videos up.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Relax, ill get them up today. im sorry ive been so lazy. Alex, i personaly think your like 2nd best falco on earth. thats amazing.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
hmm this past tourney at a friends house, it was double elimination [winners & losers brackets] and made it up to around the 4th or 5th round on the winners and got beat by a shield-grabbing olimar, then won 4 loser bracket games only to be faced against the same kid who eliminated me in Aprils tourney... he eliminated me again with meta knight... this was in a friends basement w/ 5 wiis n tvs and around 40 kids with 7 bucks entrance fee with the pot being around 270ish i think, a snake user won the whole thing...
idk why but i just dont do well against meta knights though his is Siick...

uhhh it was held in clifton, NJ, XD

wangston

Smash Lord
I've played in two tournaments.

w00tz gameing cafe 35 people I placed second. I two stocked everyone except the last guy which I lost two. During the tournament I even pulled out my jiggs and two stocked some mario. For reasons unknown to me the finals were a 5 stock match though we were playing 3 the rest of the time. Needless to say I lost to Gorgapor ROB, I really didn't have any clue to how to fight ROB so I was in trouble and I lost.

Something2Do once again I placed 2nd this time it was only out of 14 people. Again I two stocked everyone until the finals. It was best 2 of 3 and double elimination, I had to lose for matches lose and sure enough I did. I played a Lucario WTF!!! I've never fought a Lucario in mylife let alone used him more than 3 times. So once again I was clueless and dropped all four matches by one stock with 60-100% on Lucario. The person that beat me went by Tactical or Technical I don't really now which.

TheX0913

Smash Apprentice
Jersey City, New Jersey; Cornell at Ithaca, New Yo
I want to join a tournament. I do think my falco is decent and i have seen some tournament vids. I don't think playing against lvl 9 computer is enough though and i don't want my mom yelling at me for wasting money by going to a tournament...i want to join one eventually though

D1

Banned via Administration
So far I've netted 5 first place finishes @ NYC weeklies and recieved at least 5 3rd place finishes and one 10th place.

1 of the 3rd place finishes I lost to PC (Snake) in winners and losers.

2nd one was losing to PC (Snake) in winners then Bum (DK) in losers.

My 3rd 3rd placer was losing to Shadow (MK) and Snake (ZSS) in losers.

For the other third places I gotta search in the thread deep for results.

my 10th place finish was losing to Dire's GW in winners and losers.

iredecent

Smash Cadet
i went to my first official brawl tourney and got slaped around by lucario's. it anoyed me oh well their discusing him in the match up thread this week, hopefuly it'll help me.

wangston

Smash Lord
This week I placed 3rd in Something2do biweekly tournament. I was 3rd out of 39. I lost to a peach player twice who got 2nd and a Snake player got first.

superglucose

Smash Apprentice
UC Davis held a brawl tourney last night. Literally all no-names, so nothing impressive. I mained falco, as did at least one other player, though we never met for a mirror. I made the top sixteen before being eliminated by the guy who eventually took 3rd place, he used snake and wolf. I'm still upset about losing the first match against his snake though... one of those times where instead of shining I illusioned... in the opposite direction... off the stage...

The other Falco main made it to the top 8, but I dunno who he lost to. There were 67 people at the tourney.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Went to Drexel University Bi Weeklys last night, placed 17 out of 25. Lost to Velocity 2-1 Game & Watch and Box ROB 0-2.

D1

I went to a huge Brawl tourney in NYC amassing almost 170 entrants for singles and split first place w/ Bum (DK main), Leo aka Basic Sausage (DDD main...I myself used Falco for the most of the tourney.

So yeah since we all split first I guess you basically can chalk up a nice solid number 1 for the Falcos...especially outta 170 entrants some of them being one of the best players from NY, NJ, and elsewhere.

CH3 I didn't do so well and placed 13th : /.

Also over the summer I went to 2 NJ tourneys, one being called SWR event number 3 I believe and I split 1st place w/ NinjaLink.

The other NJ tourney was called Smash at The Shore 1 where me and Jman split 1st as well.

So yeah Falco all day.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
QBB Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Brawl Singles

1: Amaterasu (Metaknight)
2: Kulla (Metaknight/Snake)
3: Hotdog (Metaknight/Kirby)
4: Triss (Olimar)
5: ACCELERATE (ROB)
5: Scrubs (Falco/Kirby) <-
7: Shaya (Marth)
7: OptimusBen (G&W)
9: DJkaion (????)
9: Azure Rune (Wolf)
9: Jei Jei (Pit)
9: Undead_Moose (Marth)
13: Stiks (????)
13: Radiance (Marth)
13: Vyse (Diddy Kong)
13: Ricky Rosso (????)
17: K-0S (Mario)
17: Greenstreet (Sonic)
17: Toki
17: Jesmo
17: luke_Atyeo
17: Matt Knights
17: JAtz
17: GORDS (Toon Link)
25: Muerte
25: Yokai (Lucario)
25: Kust0m (G&W/Marth)
25: Brin
25: Destroyer
25: Axe
25: Sieg (Metaknight)
25: White Tiger
33: Nigel
33: Reindex
33: B00ker
33: Rakka
33: Travis Smith
33: Bryan
33: Dr1ve
33: Azer
33: Brent H
33: xXArrowXx
33: Sover
33: DJ Cat
33: Joshua Braddock
33: neoknux_009
33: Kayahan
33: Paff
49: Lachlan
49: Benjamin
49: Hagshrom
49: James
49: Josh S
49: Andrew
49: Katrina
49: Kribo
49: Torn
49: Ryan R
49: Chris Au
49: Sython
49: Michael Sassher
49: Ari Levi
49: Solong
49: Matthew S
65: Shath M
65: Kuru
65: Hans
65: Dwog
65: Jason M

J4pu

Smash Champion
I went to a huge Brawl tourney in NYC amassing almost 170 entrants for singles and split first place w/ Bum (DK main), Leo aka Basic Sausage (DDD main...I myself used Falco for the most of the tourney.

So yeah since we all split first I guess you basically can chalk up a nice solid number 1 for the Falcos...especially outta 170 entrants some of them being one of the best players from NY, NJ, and elsewhere.

CH3 I didn't do so well and placed 13th : /.

Also over the summer I went to 2 NJ tourneys, one being called SWR event number 3 I believe and I split 1st place w/ NinjaLink.

The other NJ tourney was called Smash at The Shore 1 where me and Jman split 1st as well.

So yeah Falco all day.
links to vids please D1, I've seen a match where you played Fox and it was awesome, now show me Falco
most of the ones i see on youtube are somewhat old, if there is somewhere else where newer ones are available let me know.

D1

Well out of 30+ entrants at a Bx weekly in NYC today me and NinjaLink split first for singles.

I only have top 4 off the top of my head.

1. NinjaLink (Diddy/Lucario/ROB/etc)
1. D1 (Falco)
3. Bum (DK)
4. Leo aka Basic Sausage (DDD)

Hooray for Falco more first places!

SK92

Smash Journeyman
I Placed In Many Big Tournaments With Falco

2nd Place At B.i.o(2nd Out Of 120) Lost To Dsf
4th At Axis Gaming West Coast Majors( 4th Out Of 303) Lost To Plank
4th At Az12 Step(4th Out Of 200 Ish)
2nd At Oregon Mega Games(2nd Out Of 90)

Don't Worry Guys I Rep The Falcos And Imma Keep Falco Placing High In Major Tournaments

(sk92)

Top Bottom