• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EXEMPLARY - The Top Five in North America [ON D TIER, TIL 8/30 OR THREAD LOCKS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Rookie still counts for Fox even though he switched to Diddy right? Also Samboner quit brawl about maybe a year or a year and a half ago.
wow talk about mad ****ing salt in this post right here. rookie is still gdlk as hell with fox. as far as i know he picked up diddy to use more in tourney but he still uses fox. he used fox last month at riz's tourney. hes also better than you by a noticable margin and samboner hardly plays but when he comes out to play, he turns heads and does not disappoint

calm down. only reason you're in the top 5 for many of the votes is by default becuz of the low amount of fox users.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
wow talk about mad ****ing salt in this post right here. rookie is still gdlk as hell with fox. better than you by a noticable margin and samboner hardly plays but when he comes out to play, he turns heads and does not disappoint

calm down. only reason you're in the top 5 for many of the votes is by default becuz of the low amount of fox users.
O.O woah i'm not mad at all I just didn't know anything about Rookie anymore. I thought Samboner had stop going to tournaments too.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
wow talk about mad ****ing salt in this post right here. rookie is still gdlk as hell with fox. better than you by a noticable margin and samboner hardly plays but when he comes out to play, he turns heads and does not disappoint

Personally, Nakat's Fox gives me more problems than Rookie's. Whether it's style difference or whatever, I have a harder time playing him.

Secondly, people must not be aware of Nakat's set vs. M2K at Apex. He almost had him game 1, then made a silly mistake game 2 and got gimped at ~50%. It's things like this that keep him from being higher up in the list imo, but saying he only makes it by default is a ****ty thing to say.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol how the **** is there salt in that post
He wrote the post in a manner that rookie and samboner should not be on anyones list.

Personally, Nakat's Fox gives me more problems than Rookie's. Whether it's style difference or whatever, I have a harder time playing him.

Secondly, people must not be aware of Nakat's set vs. M2K at Apex. He almost had him game 1, then made a silly mistake game 2 and got gimped at ~50%. It's things like this that keep him from being higher up in the list imo, but saying he only makes it by default is a ****ty thing to say.
almost means NOTHING OMG

know how many times i ALMOST beat adhd? m2k? atomsk?

who cares?

no one brags about that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
why does every top player use pot filler as an insult. its just so childish lol. imagine someone saying that outside of smashboards

etecoon

Smash Hero
he has a point about samboner, I don't see azen on most people's lucario list or spam for MK, to some extent this should be ACTIVE players

sam is obviously amazing though

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Just remember to keep things respectful people. You guys are funny
idk about you but fox was the last character i'd thought i'd see a disagreement on. O_O

i mean...the peaches are being civil omg what is this

obvi dark.pch hasnt posted yet

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
From the North America article:
The United Nations geoscheme includes Mexico in Central America
See also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_geoscheme_for_the_Americas

Furthermore:
The term Middle America is sometimes used to collectively refer to Mexico, the nations of Central America, and the Caribbean.
So I WAS right calling it Middle America, heh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_America_(Americas)

And, most important part:
In English, North America may be used to refer to the United States and Canada together. Alternatively, usage often includes Mexico (as with North American Free Trade Agreement) and other entities.
I am alright with Mexico being included in the list, mind you, but what I want to say is that Mexico is sometimes considered being part of Central respectively Middle America because it is a region vastly different from the US/Canada in terms of culture, language, history, etc.
I assumed this to be the case here, and I got trolled because of it. The OP or anybody else could've referred me to the post that the OP made later on (like Yaaay did) instead of trolling me and calling me a ******.

To get back on topic:
TKD is, indeed, the best Fox.

TheMike

Smash Lord
From the North America article:

See also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_geoscheme_for_the_Americas

Furthermore:

So I WAS right calling it Middle America, heh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_America_(Americas)

I am alright with Mexico being included in the list, mind you, but what I want to say is that Mexico is sometimes considered being part of Central respectively Middle America because it is a region vastly different from the US/Canada in terms of culture, language, history, etc.

To get back on topic:
TKD is, indeed, the best Fox.
From the Central America article:

Geopolitically, Mexico is considered part of North America.
Let's give Mexico his own tier! I mean, continent. :X Done with this issue, TKD is da bess.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
honestly i think samboner woudl be the best fox if he played offline more often and still played the game. anyways top 3 to me r 1. TKD 2. NAKAT 3. Rookie imo

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
wow talk about mad ****ing salt in this post right here. rookie is still gdlk as hell with fox. as far as i know he picked up diddy to use more in tourney but he still uses fox. he used fox last month at riz's tourney. hes also better than you by a noticable margin and samboner hardly plays but when he comes out to play, he turns heads and does not disappoint

This, for one.

Be back with more later.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Mexico counts, enough talking about it. TKD son.

This, for one.

Be back with more later.
No, you need to stop your crying in this thread. It's not at all entertaining or the least bit on topic, plz go be butt hurt elsewhere.

THIS THREAD NEEDS DARK PEACH ASAP

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Mexico counts, enough talking about it. TKD son.

No, you need to stop your crying in this thread. It's not at all entertaining or the least bit on topic, plz go be butt hurt elsewhere.

THIS THREAD NEEDS DARK PEACH ASAP
I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you with Ksizzles junk in your mouth.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Mexico counts, enough talking about it.
To re-state:
I assumed this to be the case here, and I got trolled because of it. The OP or anybody else could've referred me to the post that the OP made later on (like Yaaay did) instead of trolling me and calling me a ******.
This is the sole reason why I kept on dragging the topic.

jbandrew

Smash Lord

nonono ksizzle NAKAT wasn't being sarcastic or anything. He was being serious and saying things that are true. He would never try to down Rookie or Samboner, he looked up to them ever since he picked up Brawl competitively lol.

And R00kie isn't nescessarily better than NAKAT... he lacks the tournament results with Fox that NAKAT has and how is he better than him by a NOTICEABLE margin? Like if you compared me to some random I'd understand, but NAKAT's no random.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
This, for one.

Be back with more later.

Nah you're just quoting me. gimme a reason, dont be a little *****. you know ill put you on blast since what i said was true. if it was dumb, itd probly be false.

nonono ksizzle NAKAT wasn't being sarcastic or anything. He was being serious and saying things that are true. He would never try to down Rookie or Samboner, he looked up to them ever since he picked up Brawl competitively lol.
yep he IMd me about it.

to your edit: you'd have to play rookie to understand.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
:fox: [TKD] [Rookie] [Nakat, Trevonte, Zeton]

I heard that some good players were trying to pick up fox Meep, CO18, and Ozz but Im not sure how far they have gotten playing as fox so far

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong: [Will, Cable] [Ook, Dr. Grandpa]
Peach: [Dark Peach, Kyon] [Nicole, King Beef]
Fox: [TKD] [Nakat, Trevonte, Zeton, Rookie]
Luigi: [Biglou, Boss] [Jbandrew, YoshQ, Hippiedude]
Wolf: [Choice, Kain] [Seagull man]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom