• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EXEMPLARY - The Top Five in North America [ON D TIER, TIL 8/30 OR THREAD LOCKS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Where are yours? No peach has any results of any merit. KingBeef's tournament that he won was very small and didn't have a lot of great players. But that is the best result that ANYONE has brought in for a non-national tournament. I place 7th, you place 7th, Kyon places 7th, Meno places 7th, Silly Kyle places 7th. When have any of us placed higher than 4th or 5th in a DECENTLY SIZED TOURNAMENT with more than one or two highly skilled players?

I'm sorry to fuel this drama and probably get this thread closed but...I really can't just sit by and read this and just fume to myself.

Maybe you're a star in Texas. Texas =/= the whole freaking country.

In other news, Silly Kyle is absolutely right about Edreese, Dark Peach, and Praxis shouldn't really be counted because they either aren't very active (Praxis, D. Peach) or don't play anymore at all (Edreese).
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277421

7th/65 (not 45)

and I think there were more than one or two high placing players.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Where are yours? No peach has any results of any merit. KingBeef's tournament that he won was very small and didn't have a lot of great players. But that is the best result that ANYONE has brought in for a non-national tournament. I place 7th, you place 7th, Kyon places 7th, Meno places 7th, Silly Kyle places 7th. When have any of us placed higher than 4th or 5th in a DECENTLY SIZED TOURNAMENT with more than one or two highly skilled players?

I'm sorry to fuel this drama and probably get this thread closed but...I really can't just sit by and read this and just fume to myself.

In other news, Silly Kyle is absolutely right about Edreese, Dark Peach, and Praxis shouldn't really be counted because they either aren't very active (Praxis, D. Peach) or don't play anymore at all (Edreese).
Actually, Texas > the whole freaking country - San

:dk: [Will, Cable, Ook] [Dr. G, Ripple]
:fox: [TKD]
:wolf: [Kain, Choice, Jumpman] [Atomsk]
:luigi: [Biglou][Boss]

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I think they are even too. which is why i put them in the same bracket but cable ahead by one spot because hes ma bisch

Ook(mostly bum though) is the pioneer for a lot of DK's stuff in brawl and even though he has some random losses, so do will and cable (cable losing to penta, will losing to NOID). Ive paid attention to midwest results recently and Ook seems to be getting better and better and placing higher and with what he did at mlg, id say hes on or right under cable and wills level.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I can only contribute as to what I've seen personally. I won't be able to give my opinion based on hearsay. This being said, my list will be fairly limited. Don't get butthurt if I don't mention you, as it's either because I've never played, or seen you play, at least offline. I'll judge by videos I've seen as well.

DK = [Will, Cable] [Ook, Dr. G, Ripple]
Peach = [Nicole, Kyon, Mikey Lenetia, Praxis] [Peachkid] (Kyon and Nicole are really close. But from my observations, Nicole is a little bit better. Very different playstyles though)
Fox = [TKD] [Zeton, Rookie, Nakat]
Luigi = [Boss, Biglou] [YoshQ, Jbandrew]
Wolf = [Kain, Choice] [JJ]

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion

I actually place 5th or higher!! :)

And my highest placing with good people would be at Devastation (5th out of 45):
1) M2K
2) Havok
3) Mikehaze
4) Dekar
5) Silly Kyle

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I think they are even too. which is why i put them in the same bracket but cable ahead by one spot because hes ma bisch

Ook(mostly bum though) is the pioneer for a lot of DK's stuff in brawl and even though he has some random losses, so do will and cable (cable losing to penta, will losing to NOID). Ive paid attention to midwest results recently and Ook seems to be getting better and better and placing higher and with what he did at mlg, id say hes on or right under cable and wills level.
I see your reasoning but I can't really agree with it, especially since Cable and Will are most certainly better in more important matchups from what I can tell (Will with Olimar and D3, Cable with Lucario and MK).

Opinions are just that, though.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Nicole I hope I don't seem mean I'm just stating my opinions.
I don't want you to get mad or anything from what I've seen your a pretty nice person.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
:dk2:[Cable] [Will, Ook] [D0N, Dr. Grandpa]:)
:peach:[Mikey Lenetia, Edress, Vinnie, KB, Nicole, Kyon]
:fox:[TKD] [Zeton, Rookie, NAKAT, Trevonte]
:luigi2:[Boss] [BigLou] [JBandrew, YoshQ, Famous]:)
:wolf:[Choice, Kain] [Atomsk, JJ] [Seagull]

What other DK you know that beat Chudat this year besides my boy Don?

Famous also took Shadow and Dm to game 3 last stock with Mario/Luigi

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
:peach:[Mikey Lenetia, Edress, Vinnie, KB, Nicole, Kyon]
:luigi2:[Boss] [BigLou] [JBandrew, YoshQ, Famous]:)
:wolf:[Choice, Kain] [Atomsk, JJ] [Seagull]

What other DK you know that beat Chudat this year besides my boy Don?

Famous also took Shadow and Dm to game 3 last stock with Mario/Luigi
Don beat chu in tourney? thats impressive becuz that matchup is VERY tough for DK. watching will vs chu and ybm vs cable this year was not pretty.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I don't want you to get mad or anything from what I've seen your a pretty nice person.
Id've mentioned you, Ill, but I've never played you offline or seen vids.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I would never say that you're a mean person. However, you yourself have said that you haven't been to any nationals, travelled out of TX...whatever. I think it's EXTREMELY premature and arrogant to claim the title of best peach for yourself when you aren't particularly experienced. It's a pet peeve of mine to give credit where credit ISN'T due, and that's exactly what I feel is going on.

I have absolutely no doubt that you are a very good player, I've seen your vids after all, and I know you play with good people down in TX and definitely have the right mentality about Peach that a few others don't.

I also hope I don't seem like I'm being "salty." I don't even think I deserve to be on the top 5 peach list, because I haven't done much and I haven't been to any tournaments lately (besides apex, i suppose). You do deserve to be in the top 5 peaches, no question, but your overconfidence really does wear on me...it's alright for players like M2k or Ally to be cocky (and I have no clue if they are or not), but when you haven't done much better than any other Peaches, and you've never even gone out of state, it's pretty ridiculous to claim that you're the best.

I always wish you the best at tournaments though, and I do look forward to meeting you at MLG dallas <3

Cook

Smash Master
I think Nicole is good. She is very good against MK. I've heard that there are some other good Peaches, too. I think Mikey is one of them, imo.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Didn't Edrees get like 17th at Genesis?
Genesis was 2008.

Perfect post. Very objective and to the point - there's not even drama in any of this, it's just stating the facts.

Xyless

Smash Master
Kadaj said pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Just going to make a few edits to his.

:peach:[Mikey Lenetia] [Nicole, KB, Kyon]
:luigi2:[Boss] [BigLou] [JBandrew, YoshQ]
:wolf:[Kain, Choice] [Atomsk, JJ] [Seagull]

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'd say top four Peaches (that still play and go to a lot of tournaments) are Mikey Lenetia, King Beef, Kyon, and Meno. The last spot either goes to Nicole or Illmatic. Nicole has been around for much longer, and has done very very well in her area. Illmatic is new, but is doing very well in Texas, a very hard place to do well in. Ill, you may think you're the best, but you haven't played any other peaches, and don't have the experience that they do. I'd say you're top 5 because of the great placings that you've had in maybe 3-4 tournaments, but you're NOT the best Peach.

Oh **** i forgot about Kyle lol. Nevermind, he's deffers in the top 5. I don't know about the order since they're all so close to each other, but it's definitely Mikey, Kyon, KB, Meno and Kyle. Ill if you want to argue against this, which I know you will, show me proof that you're better. One or two tournaments isn't enough to say you're better than these (look below) results.

KB
  1. 4th of 15 (Step Yo Game Up Cleveland Monthlies @King Yoshi's basement) 3/28/09
  2. 4th of 16 (Step Yo Game Up Cleveland Monthlies (King Yoshi's basement)) 4/25/08
  3. 9th out of 32 (Wings and Brew III) 5/16/09
  4. 5th out of 36 (Test you might V!) 5/30/09
  5. 9th of 53 (Test Your Might! VI)7/18/09
  6. 7th of 18 (Step Yo Game Up 6) 8/29/09
  7. 17th of 50 (Test Your Might VII) 9/12/09
  8. 25th of 61 (The GOD KAIS present "Brawl Bootcamp Lv 2") 10/10/09
  9. 7th of 32 (KUNTASM *Midwest Circuit Event 1*) 11/29/09
  10. 4th of 33 (Ohio Circuit Championship: Delta Upsilon 1) 12/5/09
  11. 49th of 140 (POUND 4) 1/17/10
  12. 5th of 30 (Ohio Circuit Opener: Delta Upsilon II) 1/23/10
  13. 9th of 41 (Legacy of Legends in Smash 2) 2/6/10
  14. 9th of 28 (Test Your Might VIII) 2/13/10
  15. 1st of 17 (Lake Erie Summerslam) 6/26/10

Kyon_Owitawa

1. 4th out of 16 (WATO 7) 10/24/09
  2. 17 Out of 80+ (Winter fest)
  3. 4 out of 27 Gainesville Brawl Tournament #5 I.A.A.T.M.! (It's All About The Money!)
  4. 3 out of 15 Game Knights brawl 3/10/10
  5. 3 out 21 Zazen Fest 04/10/10
  6. 13th out of 49 CEO2010 Results - Orlando, FL - June 5/6
  7. 5th out of 34 Holy Smash Tournament Lake Alfred, FL
  8. 7th out of 16 (Poinciana Brawl - 8/14/10)

MenoUnderwater
  1. 4th out of 20 (Game Fest) 4/18/09
  2. 9th out of 32 (King of the Springs) 5/16/09
  3. 4th out of 39 (C3T) 6/6/09
  4. 121 out of 292 (Genesis) 7/10/09
  5. 2 out of 16 (Countdown to Calamity) 7/17/09
  6. 2 out of 23 (Midnight Gaming Challenge) 7/18/09
  7. 25 out of 63 (NVGA SuperCon) 7/25/09
  8. 9 out of 32 (C3 Ranbat 1) 10/10/09
  9. 7th out of 21 (C3 Ranbat 2) 11/14/09
  10. 5th out of 40 (Holiday Bash) 12/19/09
  11. 13th out of 29 (Fighter Frenzy) 1/23/10
  12. 5th out of 20 (Ranbat 5) 4/3/10
  13. 7th out of 16 (Untitled) 5/8/10
  14. 7th out of 24 (King of the Springs) 5/22/10
  15. 4th out of 18 (C3 2010 State Championship) 6/5/10

Mikey Lenetia
  1. 9th out of 53 West Bloomfield Smash Tournament
    6/13/09
  2. 5th out of 33 (Best of Michigan Brawl Tourney) (07/17/09)
  3. 9th out of 32 (Get Your Game On) 08/15/09

Silly Kyle

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Stop putting Edrees. :mad:

He's most likely the best Peach, but he doesn't play. He's as relevant as calling Vidjo the best Peach.

Arty

Smash Lord
:dk2: [Will, Ook, Cable] [Dr. Grandpa]
:peach: [KingBeef, Mikey, Praxis] [Nicole, Kyon]
:fox: [TKD, Samboner] [Zeton, Rookie, Nakat]
:luigi2: [Boss, BigLou] [YoshQ]
:wolf: [Kain, Choice]

Tmacc

Smash Lord
:dk: [Will] [Cable, Ook, Ripple] [Dr. Grandpa]
:peach: [Praxis, Nicole, Mikey Lenetia] [KB, Kyon]
:fox: [TKD] [Zeton, Rookie, NAKAT, Atomsk]
:luigi: [Boss] [BigLou] [JBandrew, YoshQ, Atomsk]
:wolf: [Kain, Choice] [Atomsk, Holms, Seagull]

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
:dk: [Will] [Cable, Ook, Ripple] [Dr. Grandpa]
:peach: [Praxis, Nicole, Mikey Lenetia] [KB, Kyon]
:fox: [TKD] [Zeton, Rookie, NAKAT, Atomsk]
:luigi: [Boss] [BigLou] [JBandrew, YoshQ, Atomsk]
:wolf: [Kain, Choice] [Atomsk, Holms] [Seagull]
I am not worst then Holms. We're on the same level :ohwell:

Nairo

Banned via Administration
:dk2: [Cable] [Will, Bum, Dr. Grandpa]
:peach: [Nairo, Dark Pch, ADHD]
:fox: [TKD] [Rookie, NAKAT, Yes]
:luigi: [BigLou, Boss] [JBandrew, Atomsk]
:wolf: [Anti, Atomsk] [Gunblade]

I ONLY PUT PEOPLE I KNOW EVEN THOUGH THEY ALL BOOTY

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Very very close to closing this thread. Just handed out a bunch of infractions. Is it really impossible for people to post in this thread without insulting each other or going off topic?

I'm still keeping up with the thread, and I'm still infracting harshly.
its the internet stop crying about it

Allied

Smash Master
:dk2: [Cable,Will] [Dr.Garbs] [Bum]

:peach: [Drk.Peach] [King Beefy, Peachkid] [Nicole<3, Anti]

:fox: [Rookie] [Yes! , Nakat] [Atomsk]

:luigi2: [Boss, Biglou] [YoshQ] [Koolaid] [Atomsk]

:wolf: [Big M aka Big Mama aka Big Mac] [Kain, Choice, Atomsk] [Seagull Man]

Trent

Smash Champion
I was under the impression that if they were in the same [] bracket, that they were of even skill level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom