• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Every donkey kong needs to see this

daisho

Smash Lord
Red posting guy who doesn't even deserve for me to scroll down and look for his name,

Please leave. The DK boards are a nice place where we have fun chilling and discussing DK stuff. This thread was awesome because will ***** our most hated character and then you come in talking metaknight ****. Please go away because you really have no reason to be here. Think about it. Your not changing anybody's mind about you, we all hate you. You are just getting more people angry at you.

Please do not respond to this post and just leave.

On topic: I just watched the video again. Will you are amazing. Amazing.

Also we need to figure out this whole color thing.

Cable= Black
Bum= ?
Will = Green
Daisho = Green!?!?!?! (I think immana change... should I go blue or white?)

And I think that is it for NY/NJ. AK lives out in philly but IDK his color either.

Also allied, DK boards are usually really awesome... IDK where this group of people came from but they really aren't very nice :(

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Red posting guy who doesn't even deserve for me to scroll down and look for his name,

Please leave. The DK boards are a nice place where we have fun chilling and discussing DK stuff. This thread was awesome because will ***** our most hated character and then you come in talking metaknight ****. Please go away because you really have no reason to be here. Think about it. Your not changing anybody's mind about you, we all hate you. You are just getting more people angry at you.

Ah another belittled feeling not DK regular.

Yes a nice place you are indeed!

lol@mosted hated character though. Pathetic is the right word I assume.

I dont need to change your puny minds young lad, and I have a reason to be here. You just cant see it, young lad.

Ah the 'everyone hates you' phrase! Nice one man. You surely hit a sensative string right there. And the way you brought it, in between al that **** you call a command was really well brought. Kudos young lad. Another step closer to manhood.

daisho

Smash Lord
Ah another belittled feeling not DK regular.

Yes a nice place you are indeed!

lol@mosted hated character though. Pathetic is the right word I assume.

I dont need to change your puny minds young lad, and I have a reason to be here. You just cant see it, young lad.

Ah the 'everyone hates you' phrase! Nice one man. You surely hit a sensative string right there. And the way you brought it, in between al that **** you call a command was really well brought. Kudos young lad. Another step closer to manhood.
Okay I'm just going to say what is retarted about this post.

I have no idea of what part of the post to which you were referring with your first statement. It is also too vague to pinpoint.

I am a place... cool.

How is DDD a pathetic character? That doesn't even make sense.

Young lad... either your a ****ing loser who is 40 and plays this game competitively or I'm not that much younger than you.
What did you get on the SATs? If my mind is so puny why did I do better (just assuming I did lol).

If you have a reason to be here... why not share it? And how could I possibly know?

I said everyone hates you because it's true, not because I'm trying to hit a nerve or embarrass you. It is just truth. Nobody on this board likes you. Just leave again.

I'm not even going to comment on your grammar but it is honestly just pathetic. Especially because you are going for that whole "I am superior bow to me" appearance.

Basically as Inui would put it:

YOU FOOL!
Your pathetic attempt at oratory can't work on me! I am immune!

Zeallyx

Okay I'm just going to say what is retarted about this post.

I have no idea of what part of the post to which you were referring with your first statement. It is also too vague to pinpoint.

I am a place... cool.

How is DDD a pathetic character? That doesn't even make sense.

Young lad... either your a ****ing loser who is 40 and plays this game competitively or I'm not that much younger than you.
What did you get on the SATs? If my mind is so puny why did I do better (just assuming I did lol).

If you have a reason to be here... why not share it? And how could I possibly know?

I said everyone hates you because it's true, not because I'm trying to hit a nerve or embarrass you. It is just truth. Nobody on this board likes you. Just leave again.

I'm not even going to comment on your grammar but it is honestly just pathetic. Especially because you are going for that whole "I am superior bow to me" appearance.

Basically as Inui would put it:

YOU FOOL!
Your pathetic attempt at oratory can't work on me! I am immune!
To start off, that was one. big. interpetation fail on your part.

And I'm actually 40-38+12-8+10-2+1-17+31-30+7-6+10-11+20.

My reason to be here should be clear.

And didnt I already tell you I dont care about what peepz think of me on teh interwebz. And especially not puny minded people like you, young lad.

And you said you wouldnt comment on it. thn y did u commnt on it u meenie.

And you have no idea how you bad you aren't immune, young lad. :bee:

Zeallyx

Now I know why Inui talks like that all the time... it's really fun.

I am done talking to you red fellow.
Alright mate. Have a nice day then. :bee:

"Why didn't the DDD infinite the DK?"

"Because it was banned."

"Then MK should be banned!"

"..."

*breaks down and cries*
That surely was the highlight of this thread, was it not? :bee:
This silly thread shouldve been closed long ago, young lads.

In all seriousness, you guys have a video thread for a reason. This thread is unnescissary.
A mod shouldve closed this long ago.

It was fun though.

Silly DK's.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I could take him.

Maybe not, but he makes me want to play him really bad and he has the best avatar on Smashboards.
Lmfao. Thanks bro, its the reason I picked up Green DK actually (I used to use black DK), referring back to Daisho's comment on the color we use xD

If I ever hit up a Florida tournament, I'd love to take you on. Or if you are ever up here for a huge tourney, same deal =)

Veggi

Smash Champion
Haha, I'll see you there if you ever come. I can't say I'll ever go outside Florida to a tourney because I already hate driving two hours to get to one in Orlando. I got a car now so once I figure out how to not get lost I should be able to go to more.

I'm one of those kids who couldn't pay attention when his parents were driving...so I don't know where I'm going. XD

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so will does good at one tourney and is best dk? i really dont get it tbh. i know hes very good but he beat one good player at viridian. inui. who cable has two stocked him every round he has ever played him in. im just saying its a little to early for saying "will best dk in EC" and stuff. Cable has done more.

Just to clear on cable for viridian

He had to play M2K the round before quarters after just 3 and 2 stocking Bum. he then beat slikvik and lost to shadow. 3rd game. shadow at 80 percent and cable at 30. shadow side b's to the top and falls slowly. cable runs tot the edge to end the match with a dsmash but dairs off the edge while shadow falls safely on the stage. cable sd'd and that cost him the match. it got recorded

D0N

Smash Ace
I hate this thread... Love the video, much respect for Will, but I hate this thread.

So why am I posting? cuz I want to MM ksizzle @ Pound 4 if he goes... Probly cuz of the I-Carly thing he has going on... My lil bros. watching the show all the time made me know too much about the show and it grew on me :ohwell:. Plus I want to MM an MK @ Pound4, and I heard he was good.

5$ MM best of 3 ksizzle? Assuming you read this...

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
im so surprised you fed the troll for this long.

whats with all of these green dk's coming out all of a sudden, before it was just jmex and me.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
so will does good at one tourney and is best dk? i really dont get it tbh. i know hes very good but he beat one good player at viridian. inui. who cable has two stocked him every round he has ever played him in. im just saying its a little to early for saying "will best dk in EC" and stuff. Cable has done more.

He had to play M2K the round before quarters after just 3 and 2 stocking Bum. he then beat slikvik and lost to shadow. 3rd game. shadow at 80 percent and cable at 30. shadow side b's to the top and falls slowly. cable runs tot the edge to end the match with a dsmash but dairs off the edge while shadow falls safely on the stage. cable sd'd and that cost him the match. it got recorded
In all honesty? I believe that Cable and I are around the same level- we always place relatively equally in tournaments. Though, this was the first tournament that all the best DK's in our region (imo) showed up to one tournament. It turns out that I just so happened to place better than them, I won't necessarily claim that this automatically makes me better.

Cable is ridiculously good and uses his own style of DK that I had never really seen before VC, which is very effective and utilizes parts of DK's metagame that I have yet to explore. Others have said that I play a completely different style DK, which is great bc that gives us both a better chance in brackets xD

On top of all of that, I fully realize that Bum is super rusty and has been out of the competitive brawl scene for quite some time. I also realize that of all people- Bum has the potential to surpass and outsmart even the best, highest rated players- as proven by his swift dominance in melee once he decided to really dedicate himself.

This is why I will go out of my way to teach Bum all the stuff he has been missing out on, simply because I realize that he is a little behind and has some catching up to do ;p

As of right now, Cable and I are representing DK hard on the east coast. I honestly don't care who is considered the 'best DK on the EC,' because us DK players are brethren and we have to work to place where we do, and even then we get gayed lol. All that matters is that 3 of the best DK's from the east coast (imo) appeared at one major EC regional tournament and all placed within top 20.

Just thought I would continue to clear things up =)

D0N

Smash Ace
As of right now, Cable and I are representing DK hard on the east coast. I honestly don't care who is considered the 'best DK on the EC,' because us DK players are brethren and we have to work to place where we do, and even then we get gayed lol. All that matters is that 3 of the best DK's from the east coast (imo) appeared at one major EC regional tournament and all placed within top 20.

Just thought I would continue to clear things up =)
I really, really wish everyone had your attitude. I really do. I know I do. I almost want to sig this. Maybe I will later.

When I come back home to the East Coast and get my wii/practice partner im hoping to help you guys out a bit.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I hate this thread... Love the video, much respect for Will, but I hate this thread.

So why am I posting? cuz I want to MM ksizzle @ Pound 4 if he goes... Probly cuz of the I-Carly thing he has going on... My lil bros. watching the show all the time made me know too much about the show and it grew on me :ohwell:. Plus I want to MM an MK @ Pound4, and I heard he was good.

5$ MM best of 3 ksizzle? Assuming you read this...
sorry im done with brawl lol. i lost my motivation to keep playing so im slowly getting worse and worse so ill just stop playing to save myself embarassment. plus, iceys also made me hate this game but oh well. i dont wana rant. the communitys great tho. iCarly is the best <3

im also not that good. i just abuse my characters gayest tactics and it works

for example

MK = tornado
Snake = grenade camping
iceys = grabs
lucario - aura camping

D0N

Smash Ace
I see. That's unfortunate, but understandable. Thanks for responding anyway.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Interesting thread. I came in expecting 5 pages of love for the sexiness exhibited in the first post, but I was mistaken. :(

Really nice video though Will!

Allied

Smash Master

On topic: I just watched the video again. Will you are amazing. Amazing.

Also we need to figure out this whole color thing.

Cable= Black
Bum= ?
Will = Green
Daisho = Green!?!?!?! (I think immana change... should I go blue or white?)

And I think that is it for NY/NJ. AK lives out in philly but IDK his color either.

Also allied, DK boards are usually really awesome... IDK where this group of people came from but they really aren't very nice :(
Come on daisho this is the most HYPE DK BOARDS HAVE EVER GOTTEN

AMIRITE DKS?

just so you know, will is ****ing sexy.

DKs need to unite.

oh and allied when i get good as will, make one in mario/luigi boards xDDDDD
I will blow those fgt boards up so much for u

I was more impressed by the stage texture hack than Will.
i hate u olimar =D

tbh the video is just awesome thats why i said it lol i <3 cable too

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Good **** will, that was a good match.

I wonder how you would do vs atomsk.. Doing as well as you did is certainly reason for celebration, but people shouldn't be so quick to say "best dk, best dk". I'm not saying I'm better or worse but you're pretty good, indeed!

wtb bracket

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
sorry im done with brawl lol. i lost my motivation to keep playing so im slowly getting worse and worse so ill just stop playing to save myself embarassment. plus, iceys also made me hate this game but oh well. i dont wana rant. the communitys great tho. iCarly is the best <3

im also not that good. i just abuse my characters gayest tactics and it works

for example

MK = tornado
Snake = grenade camping
iceys = grabs
lucario - aura camping
you should come to WC, we don't have ice climbers.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
well in socal we just have fiction who i think switched mains to ICY and diddyknight, thats about it i think. in west coast theres Lain but hes not near us so yeah...

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Wow seriously? Nobody was watching the King Dedede at all. I can already tell that Will can't beat a real King Dedede like Seibrik, CO18, Lain, Atomsk, or myself. The King Dedede did stupid stuff like when he was launched upwards, he did a forward smash on the top platform because he was being stupid. He also made the approaching shieldgrabs too obvious, and most importantly, he wasn't even spacing back air. He was just going for an obvious shieldgrab almost every time, and he never mixed it up with a fullhop down air, or throwing Waddle Dees either. Completely predictable King Dedede only attempts to make the Donkey Kong good.
I'd say Cyphus', Ripple's, and OOK's Donkey Kongs can outmatch this so called "will" guy.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Will is too good! lol

We have a set to finish will remember ;O this time on a stage that we're both familiar with
No one really likes lylat lol

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Wow seriously? Nobody was watching the King Dedede at all. I can already tell that Will can't beat a real King Dedede like Seibrik, CO18, Lain, Atomsk, or myself. The King Dedede did stupid stuff like when he was launched upwards, he did a forward smash on the top platform because he was being stupid. He also made the approaching shieldgrabs too obvious, and most importantly, he wasn't even spacing back air. He was just going for an obvious shieldgrab almost every time, and he never mixed it up with a fullhop down air, or throwing Waddle Dees either. Completely predictable King Dedede only attempts to make the Donkey Kong good.
I'd say Cyphus', Ripple's, and OOK's Donkey Kongs can outmatch this so called "will" guy.
*Sigh...*

Just because his D3 played poorly this round does not mean that I can beat all the best D3's out there. Nobody ever said that.

And it was just that, him playing poorly one round and me taking advantage of that. The point of this video was to watch a DK beat a D3 in tournament- really badly. My friend made this thread for me as a fun way to hype the DK boards, and the DK mains were amused by it. I never claimed to be able to beat anybody you mentioned.

I would, however, be **** glad to take disprove your claim that I "can't beat a real Dedede."

So called "will" guy? Lol I have been in the competitive brawl scene ever since its release. To be honest I haven't heard of you either but I wouldn't state something so ignorant as that just to belittle you.

And on top of all of that, I respect Cyphus, Ripple, and ook and would love to meet them someday. Its the same as my respect for Bum and Cable. And I have a feeling there is a mutual respect between all of us, because we all represent DK well in tournaments despite his shortcomings. (a few difficult matchups)

This is quite contrary to the disdain toward me that is clearly depicted in your post which, honestly, was totally uncalled for.

Uffe

Smash Hero
You really shouldn't doubt people after watching a video. Anyway, as Will mentioned before in one of the recent posts in this topic, the guy was frustrated. And we know what frustration can do when you're playing a game. Still, I wouldn't doubt that Will has a good DK. Even Ook liked it.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
LOL! you might want to read all of the post as there were some of us who actually said that the ddd was not good. i even myself said that he wasnt spacing bairs.

for those who john for him that he was frustrated lol, help him out more please.

Top Bottom