• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

MaNg0

Smash Hero
mango

We should team for Event 52 in Kansas.

Double jiggs will work.

Neither of us will ever die.

I think it's worth a try.

but seriously, i need a team partner.

hmmm ill consider it

ill go fox tho

and lol m2k is going??

wanna split??

LOOOOL

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
I'm prolly not going to this. Can't wait to see the vids tho. Go Midwest! But, I wouldn't be surprised if M2k wins every event unless someone steps up and takes him out. *cough*Mango*cough*

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
mango, will you play me in a money match 3/5. $3?

I need to record every match I play with someone well known

Scar

#HarveyDent
Mango I'm gonna **** you in tourney so M2K isn't gonna have to worry about it son.

btw whoever is running the pre-reg website I was gonna team with Cactuar but that kid blows @ Smash so I found a better teammate: GOTM. So make the necessary changes, Cactuar + M2K are teaming and Scar + GOTM are teaming, team name "Team Classic Yayo."

viperboy_74

Smash Master
not 100% sure still, but i should be coming.

i don't know if im bringin anyone else, but theres a good chance my car will have 2 or 3 others in it.

that is all

GOTM

Smash Champion
Mango I'm gonna **** you in tourney so M2K isn't gonna have to worry about it son.

btw whoever is running the pre-reg website I was gonna team with Cactuar but that kid blows @ Smash so I found a better teammate: GOTM. So make the necessary changes, Cactuar + M2K are teaming and Scar + GOTM are teaming, team name "Team Classic Yayo."
yeah and i had on mine that i didnt have a teammate so that can be changed too.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
[17:20] Cort 28633: it's a local tournament
[17:20] Cort 28633: the date is fine
[17:20] juanthefatty: you posted it on listings...
[17:20] Cort 28633: k?
[17:20] juanthefatty: listings is usually for national stuff
[17:21] juanthefatty: like fast
[17:21] Cort 28633: uh
[17:21] Cort 28633: no?
[17:21] juanthefatty: and local stuff
[17:21] juanthefatty: theres like regional threads for that
[17:21] Cort 28633: listings is for tournaments.
[17:21] Cort 28633: regional is to find people in your region..
[17:21] juanthefatty: a lot of people on the thread want it to be moved too...
[17:21] juanthefatty: cuz they wanna go
[17:21] Cort 28633: k bye
[17:21] juanthefatty: sigh

-____________-

lawl

darkrain

Smash Ace
Isn't esticle monthly? I wouldn't worry about a one-day, 25 man melee tournament taking away attendance. There is always next month for esticle anyways. Winner here is going to take home at least $1500 and we have players from both coasts, the south, the midwest, and even canada already booked to come to this. You can't pass that up.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
so i read somewhere here that some1 is willing to house people that are driving in? well, me and 3 more from tx are driving in for the tourny, housing?? :D

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
i hope imake it to this! i was playing cave and i feel good hahah

ps. mango *****, and so does cave.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
so i read somewhere here that some1 is willing to house people that are driving in? well, me and 3 more from tx are driving in for the tourny, housing?? :D
It appears the current plan is to cram everybody who's driving in Phatgamer's house, and everyone who's flying in Darkrain's house (so he can hog them to himself; I don't blame him)

It's gonna be super crowded in Phatgamer's house and so I've offered to relieve up to 4 persons from that place to come stay at my house (it's the max number I could negotiate with my parents). Your crew would work for me, you in? It's 10-15 mins from the venue. Send me a PM if interested.

[Lol I should have made my own account a while ago]

-- -- DUCK"

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
****.. if i could have known about this sooner i probally would have foudn a way to come to this >_<

but i requested the 14-15 off for my birthday party so... =/

this is not cool... when's the next time something like this might happen?

Top Bottom