• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Life After Death

Smash Champion
so this is the cheapest ticket i can find. think anyone can pick me up friday at 12 pm and drop me off at the airport 4:00 am?

still waiting for an answer......

Tyser

Smash Champion
Uhh, Nebraska has like 8 people kreepin I think. Somewhere around there. Fo sho at least 5. Im bringing my own bed :-).

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
[22:51] juanthefatty: hey
[22:51] juanthefatty: you going to event 52 right?
[22:51] juanthefatty: ...
[22:56] oovideogamegodoo: most likely
[22:57] juanthefatty: i need a teams partnet
[22:57] juanthefatty: partner
[22:57] juanthefatty: any of your guys
[22:58] juanthefatty: teamless?
[23:01] oovideogamegodoo: hungrybox needs one
[23:01] oovideogamegodoo: from FL
[23:01] oovideogamegodoo: the jiggs
[23:01] juanthefatty: you know im hungrybox right
[23:02] oovideogamegodoo: oh LOL
[23:02] oovideogamegodoo: i forgot
[23:02] oovideogamegodoo: i was talking to lambchops
[23:02] oovideogamegodoo: and he said u need one
[23:02] oovideogamegodoo: im teaming with cactuar already
[23:02] juanthefatty: .........wow.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
so this is the cheapest ticket i can find. think anyone can pick me up friday at 12 pm and drop me off at the airport 4:00 am?

still waiting for an answer......

Jesi

Smash Ace
i'll talk to d-rain and co tomorrow, for you, Life After Death..4am is kinda brutal on us but we'll see. BTW 4am on monday?

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Aight. So far I have a collective 47 people I'm housing, assuming they bring the maximum number of people they posted would go. So far so good guys. Make sure you bring pillows and blankets cuz i definitely wont have enough extra mattresses for everyone ~_~;;

@St. Louis- I still have room for you guys if you want housing because it'll be about 30 minutes you guys'll save on gas if you stay here and not at dark's. Whatever you guys decide, just lemme know :D

I guess we can do a mini tourney for the mattresses too so that everyone gets a bit of practice beforehand. :p

darkatma

Smash Hero
**** a tourney for the mattresses sounds so amazing
I'd stay over at phatgamer's just to join the fun LOL

but yeah we're still not sure where we're staying, still figuring out all the logistics (we being St. Louis people)

dmac

Smash Champion
phats house seems unrealistically capable of hosting 50+ people... haha, I mean it has enough space but that many people in one house is just scary

to people coming in on friday from the airport, just a reminder that at least one car (probably two) will be shuttling people to housing situations and we'll do our best (chipping in on gas money would be thoughtful but *not* at all required)

to people that have super early flight times on monday morning, expect us to drive you to the airport shortly after the tournament. its crappy but its best thing i can think of for that many people because as soon as the tourney is over, everyone has to go back to their real lives :(

Top Bottom