• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I basically quit melee, I haven't played in so long and mom doesn't want me to travel during college (since I have class Mon-Fri) cuz she's uptight about that so idk if im gonna go, (if I get caught I'm screwed) probably not we'll see. I doubt I'm good anymore though lol

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I basically quit melee, I haven't played in so long and mom doesn't want me to travel during college (since I have class Mon-Fri) cuz she's uptight about that so idk if im gonna go, (if I get caught I'm screwed) probably not we'll see. I doubt I'm good anymore though lol

all I see are johns

Razor

Smash Journeyman

the tournament is on a sat-sun, m2k. just go. if you're afraid of making money, that's cool.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
There is some guaranteed money here; he doesn't want to go. Lol, nah, it'd be really cool if m2k came though.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lmao Yeah I think I'm skipping a few for this. IT DOESN'T MATTER, National Melee tournies are few and far between these days.

Scar

#HarveyDent
btw SOMEONE can definitely pick us up from MCO and bring us back early Monday morning? Even if you don't know exactly how but you're sure it can be done, someone let me know. If it's definite I will buy the tickets within a few days.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
^^ Scar, how did your avatar go from Knives, to The Rock? Nvm, forget I asked. It just caught me unawares.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Yeah I would definitely be happy to see some m2k. I have big hopes for this tourney.

This is gonna be my biggest attended melee tourney yet I'm very excited!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!

I FOUND SOMEONE FROM SOCAL 2 GO

WITH ME!!!!

Looks like im going

=D!!!!!!

just gotta find my birth certificate

dmac

Smash Champion
yeah if anyone needs transportation at all car wise just let us know, we'll happily go back and forth to the airport ( oh god **** my monday is gonna be ****ed for school lol)

Jesi

Smash Ace
yeah i don't know if i'll be able to do sunday either... depends on what time we get stuff done..unless i fly...but then i'd be out of a car for an entire week which would suck..

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!

I FOUND SOMEONE FROM SOCAL 2 GO

WITH ME!!!!

Looks like im going

=D!!!!!!

just gotta find my birth certificate
**** mango i wanna go! who are you bringing?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
umm im going with romeo

=D

probably i didnt find my birth certificate

but ima get another one so my chances are

like 80 20 =D

dmac

Smash Champion
the local housing situation is kinda goofy, as it stands right now we'll still need to figure out some things with the people in our area. we'll be able to give better housing information after we get together tonight. for rides we'll be able to give em no problem though!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Ok..... So Linguini would you like to team? "looks away from mirror." lol I got dis!

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
anyone good whomight wanna team? i might go again...raaaaaape

GOTM

Smash Champion
if you prereg, can you withdraw it? im like 95% going, so i just wanted to know if like i had to pay if i was prereg'd

Jesi

Smash Ace
says on the first page, pre-registration is required, payment is not. -_-

just so we have a good idea of how big our crowd is going to be. if you really want to withdraw it, you can email: melee@jmloredo.com.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
aite so my lil bro's friend was bull****in on my computer and somehow managed to get to the registration page and register me even though I had already done it, so i'ma come up twice on the list i think, ay whoever can fix it...fix it cuz there's only one bpro sun, even tho i hate brawl.

Top Bottom