• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

MaNg0

Smash Hero
[20:40] prrettyprrincess: nobody is good with jiggs except for u
[20:40] PrrettyMango69: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'll MM anyone. Jiggs is the gayest character in the game by far, rollout is the dumbest move ever conceived followed by rest.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
FluxWolf I'll 1$ MM you :). Haven't played you since the DAN2 in WA. Eighteenspikes I'll take that snapplematch >.>.

Anyone want to $1 MM me as well? I'm so bad at this game...

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Yeah, I want to make sure I get in matches with all the really good out of town people.

Jiano, MaNgO, Cactuar, M2K, Eggz, Wife. A pretty ****ty Falcon/Jiggs will be looking for you!

Wife

Smash Lord
anyone wanna MM?

can i get one with wife?
Yeah totally. I'm not gonna be aggressive and keep a list and everything, but I'll definitely be up for all sorts of money matches through the weekend, so feel free to approach me.

Eggz

Smash Hero
everyone approach me if you want to money match
im not gonna keep a list, wifes got the right idea. they never happen lol.
so just approach me on the spot and ill take your money

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
This weekend. And thanks lol I forgot where/who I got it from though >.>

Edit: Can I register just to register if I think I'm going but it isn't absolutely 100% yet? Cuz I'll prolly only go if SDM drives and idk if he will or not but he said maybe.

dmac

Smash Champion
we'd need to push over 200 preregs to have a chance for the biggest one ever, and thats not goin to happen, sorry dude. we're really good right now with preregs and if everyone listed shows up we'll have an aweseomomeosmeoseom tourney, trust me!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
omg this is so much money >_>

i wish i was older so i could have a job to pay 4 this >_>

lets see if i can come and **** all your faces XD

dmac

Smash Champion
try to con your parents out of a early/late birthday present, or a early christmas present. thats what i'd do if i were 15 and i wanted to do something like this...

holy crap

i'm old :(

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
we'd need to push over 200 preregs to have a chance for the biggest one ever, and thats not goin to happen, sorry dude. we're really good right now with preregs and if everyone listed shows up we'll have an aweseomomeosmeoseom tourney, trust me!
I thought the largest tourney ever was like 150 people? Bahhh I can't remember. Nonetheless it's gonna be AWESOME

Top Bottom