• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
he'll pay for u if u team with him. yes he's rich he must be
yeah i'm definitely not rich. I'm barely middle class. No daddy johns...

I've been saving the money for a big tournament like this for some time.

And if i do good, i will get more money, inspiring me to go to more tournaments.

If I do bad, I wont get money, and I will be uninspired to go to other big tournaments.

Plus I wont have money for it.

Me and h1roshi are ready to **** at thisssss.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

And if i do good, i will get more money, inspiring me to go to more tournaments.

If I do bad, I wont get money, and I will be uninspired to go to other big tournaments.

-_- u suck XD

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I thought the largest tourney ever was like 150 people? Bahhh I can't remember. Nonetheless it's gonna be AWESOME
I think it was 250 or so. I'm almost 100% sure it was in the hundreds and I think it was one of the FC tournaments.

Can't be sure, though.

Life After Death

Smash Champion

no no no ur rich

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So about 4-6 people are going to come from Colorado. Can anyone house us for 2 days? We'll be leaving CO Friday at the very latest 4:00 P.M. and It'll take us about 9 hours to get there so like we'll be there around 3:00 A.M. maybe earlier depending on how much we own traffic laws. And we'll be leaving either after the tournament or more likely at Monday so that we can rest a bit so that we don't go drive a 9 hour ride back tired that's just asking for trouble. If anyone can do it please send me a PM with your contact info and I'll send you my phone number and stuff that way we'll be able to communicate better come the day of the tournaments or incase something happens.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
yeah, one would think so... BUT, i've got some company comin down that graduated last year, haven't seen them in a while, gonna be too good of a time. sorry ya'll

Top Bottom