• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Jesi

Smash Ace
we are currently at 122 but i need to get a new FTP service to update so it currently reflects 120. Still with about 3 weeks to go, this might hit upwards of 150..god I hope not.. lol only for my own sanity that is lol

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
hey

if some of those friends are stopping by santa cruz
could you hook me up maybe?

I'm debating going to this or not

or any ride from anybody lol
You live in Santa Cruz? Well in all honesty there is an open seat, but they were looking to take somebody they know, like maybe a member of DBR or DSF ect...

I can ask them though :p

Also Doggalina, you forgot Mango.....

Jesi

Smash Ace
FREE HOUSING IS NOW CLOSED. We're filled to OVER capacity. If you're coming you need to arrange your own hotel shares or what not. This will be reflected on the main page in a bit. Make sure you know where you're staying so you don't get to a house and realize it's filled to the brim, we don't want to have to turn away people if they haven't planned on it, but space was limited from the start. -_-

Make sure you know who's giving you a ride where as well, don't get stuck somewhere. Plan! This tournament is getting really big, and we're short staffed as it is. We're pretty veteran at running tournaments having been in the competitive scene for over 3 years (and by we, I mean the core KC/Lawrence crew), so we're doing our best to keep things organized so you know what to expect. Do your part by being aware of what's going on and where you're going to be at certain times. Thanks guys.

update to 126.

-Jesi

P.S. Be on the look out for a downloadable tournament program/schedule in the next week or so. ^_^ Provided I have time hehe

Mars-

Smash Champion
Me and a friend might be attending this. If anyone else from Il is interested in tagging along we have room.

Tink

Smash Hero
i actually might be interested.....with TJ not going, that was kinda my way there and i dont wanna have to drive myself there heh.

scar, yo son, i wouldnt mind you showing me how its done for 10$ =). 5$ Mms just dont capture enough.

also, anyone else want MMs? Wa scrubs? Tx scrubs? Ca scrubs? looking for some action =).

Mars-

Smash Champion
i actually might be interested.....with TJ not going, that was kinda my way there and i dont wanna have to drive myself there heh.

scar, yo son, i wouldnt mind you showing me how its done for 10$ =). 5$ Mms just dont capture enough.

also, anyone else want MMs? Wa scrubs? Tx scrubs? Ca scrubs? looking for some action =).
We will see. It will be out of the way to pick you up if you could get to somewhere close to where I'm at by train or something then yeah I guess.

I offered ray chun a ride already so I have to see if he wants in first.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Tink, sveet won't be going with us so that means there will be an open spot in the car. I should probably make sure I can go now.

darkrain

Smash Ace
Anyone flying into MCI give me a PM with your flight details so I can arrange pickup. I saw a typo a while back... someone said MCO, that's orlando's ariport so don't fly there lol. So far I've only got the information from Wife and Canada. Let me know ASAP I only have room for so many people.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ohh..so darkrain you're picking us up from MCI?

Tink..Fox ditto? I've always wanted to play your Fox. You didn't come out to pound 3 though. :(

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Anyone flying into MCI give me a PM with your flight details so I can arrange pickup. I saw a typo a while back... someone said MCO, that's orlando's ariport so don't fly there lol. So far I've only got the information from Wife and Canada. Let me know ASAP I only have room for so many people.
lol, i said mco cuz that's where most of FL is coming from!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom