• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Darkrain, add me to your list of MCI --> Darkrain's House shuttle drivers if you haven't already, so I can know when and were I can pick a crew up.

My van can seat 5 passengers.

DYC

Smash Champion
There are atleast two Denny's in KC. Although if you are looking for some solid 3am breakfast food action I recommend Waffle House. That **** is the bomb.

Jesi

Smash Ace
lulz there's a ton of Denny's in KC, I love going out to eat after a good tournament. Can't wait you guys! ^_^

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
I was going to write this huge honking post about restaurants in the immediate area near the venue, but then got carried away with it and made this Google Earth map instead.

If you want to grab food and come back within 15 minutes, there are a Taco Bell, Subway, MacDonalds, Domino's, Hen House Grocery Store, Wendy's all within range. Plus, I don't think Phatgamer's planning on cooking dinner for 50.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Someone mind giving a ride to Wendy's or Taco Bell around lunch time? I'll pay my own food.

*Changes subject to "Lunchtime Planning"*

Mars-

Smash Champion
I want to pwn Mars' **** too, can I get in on this mm?
Well I don't know, a combined money match would be pretty odd. How would that work? Would it be 2vs1 or would it be like a crew battle thingy you 2 vs me? I think it would be a lot easier if we just did a seperate mm. So how about $5 my anything vs your bowser?

Top Bottom