• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
andrew, get my 10$ from skylar please :D

Ok yeah I guess trail is johning out. We have one spot in my Chicago Car. I have to offer it to john9blue cuz he asked first. Zec, you can get up on that if john cannot go.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'm sorry Zjiin, but I'm packed on housing. :(
very last minute, but due to circumstances that are beyond my contorl (IE: Parents being complete douche bags...seriously...spikes can back me on this), I am no longer able to drive and therefore my car is no longer going with Cosmo, EighteenSpikes, and Tonji. This could possibly save Zjiin's car hassle of a hotel and get them some free housing? Either way, we can't go...

BunBun

Smash Master
very last minute, but due to circumstances that are beyond my contorl (IE: Parents being complete douche bags...seriously...spikes can back me on this), I am no longer able to drive and therefore my car is no longer going with Cosmo, EighteenSpikes, and Tonji. This could possibly save Zjiin's car hassle of a hotel and get them some free housing? Either way, we can't go...
Nooooooo WI!
Someone else has gotta have a car!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
ohh man. it all comes down to whether my piece of **** $40 car can make the 5 hour drive to Minnesota.
preemptive shoutouts:
seanson: youre a hero to WI
Kage: eat my **** for saying im not dedicated to smash

leaving now... hopefully ill see you guys on saturday

soap

Smash Hero
mango and darkrain. The showdown.

forget the rest of those old scrubs.

btw its my fault drephen is not going. i feel bad cuz i also really wanna go, but i had made other conflicting plans from before and dont wanna flake out on my RL friends for smash.

even though i REALLY wannna smash.

Seanson

Smash Ace
phatgamer, we're leaving here at 2pm and our car has 5 people, so its about 7 hours drive so we'll get there between 830-10 depending on how things go

_kSo_

Smash Master
Leaving at 10am from purdue. Only 3 from the dew crew rollin' out from here. BunBun is coming from memphis and iamthemicrowave is coming from chicago.

Looking for smashing/partying friday night yayuuuhhhhzzz hit me up if you got my number

gonna be at the motel six lOlll

Kels88

Smash Lord
Oh ****. I still haven't been to sleep. I might have to sleep the whole ride there.
Oh well. I really hope I do well tomorrow.

Next time I post it'll either be me talking about how I won E-52 or me johning about how I didn't get enough sleep and that's why I lost. lol

See you at the tournament everyone.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
spikes here
awww yea i just ate a box of cereal for breakfast. phatgamer we can do at oatmeal-off tonight if you got the stones. bring it

LuCKy

Smash Master
uhhhhh im getting ready for my flight ....

someone tell darkrain my flight gets there

at 4 ur time

and i dont have a phone ... =D

-mango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom