• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxnormansothxxxxx

Smash Rookie
just curious, during tournaments like these, do people do friendlies before, during, or after the tournament, if at all....? thanks

PEEF!

Smash Hero
just curious, during tournaments like these, do people do friendlies before, during, or after the tournament, if at all....? thanks
Before: friendlies X 1million
During: No room for most of the tournament, but if you want to miss the late bracket matches there are open setups. (Watch the late bracket matches instead).
After: At 1 day tournaments people tend to leave at this point, but since this is a 2 day event and things won't last TOO late, I would venture to guess that there will be plenty of friendlies at the end of each day.
You will get your fill of friendlies be sure of that.

Darkrain. Crews?!

Kels88

Smash Lord
please tell me drephen can't find a ride.
What the hell Ray. Please don't say **** like this. He is one of the ones trying to stop mango so if he can't make it, it'll just be easier for Mango. Although I plan on stopping him myself.

On another note anyone want to $mm my pikachu?

khepri

Smash Lord
What the hell Ray. Please don't say **** like this. He is one of the ones trying to stop mango so if he can't make it, it'll just be easier for Mango. Although I plan on stopping him myself.

Play wednesday afternoon? I'm done with class at 3.

only1Z

Smash Champion
We'll be setting up a lil before 10 am on saturday, so from 10 am - 10 pm *time to gtfo* you can play friendlies on an open setup, unless it needs to be commandeered by a tournament match.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Hey kels, the next time I see you at a smashfest/tourny let me know how many times mango 4-stocks you.

soap

Smash Hero

please **** that scrubby falcon+falco

then give him the sliq treatment:)

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Hey all DeezNutz checking in looking forward to this as it will be my first big tourny:chuckle: see you all there.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Event 52 MW Circuit Points: 1.2x

Due to the large (nigh-national-level) scope and overall more challenging skill pool, Event 52, as a member event of the MW Circuit, will award 1.2 times more Circuit points for each placing than a "regular" Circuit tournament installment. In line with this increase in points awarded, the Circuit take from each format's total entry may be increased at the discretion of the Circuit organizers. Updates on that will follow.

Zjiin

Smash Master
iamnotaword LOL @ you coming and giving all the smashers swine flu
iamnotaword that would suck but funny to other people
no1kupo roflll
no1kupo man
no1kupo that would be epic
no1kupo jus like, chill by mango
no1kupo when he sleeps just keep coughing on him
no1kupo ggs, cold mindgames
no1kupo =)
iamnotaword the midwest is dirty

BunBun

Smash Master
Due to the large (nigh-national-level) scope and overall more challenging skill pool, Event 52, as a member event of the MW Circuit, will award 1.2 times more Circuit points for each placing than a "regular" Circuit tournament installment. In line with this increase in points awarded, the Circuit take from each format's total entry may be increased at the discretion of the Circuit organizers. Updates on that will follow.
Already did this, thanks though.

And cut won't go up. No worries folks. E-52 is going to be the pride and joy of the circuit, and we won't be changing something that could potentially screw attendance 3 days before the tournament.

Also, failfox shouldbe posted right now =P

Zjiin

Smash Master
Good news everyone!

I'm now accepting all money matches from anyone outside my local area!

ICs, Samus, Fox, Falcon, Ness, Luigi, and G&W matchups available!

!!!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Good news everyone!

!!!
My Cfalc vs your Gdubs. (I know the matchup sucks dont yell at me. I have been playing this game for 4 months.)

There are still a couple open seats in the cars departing from Viperboy's house. If you want in let me know.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Good news everyone!

!!!
Does this include me? I may take some against your peach and icies and luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom