• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap

Smash Hero
When you face the ice, you always learn a valuable lesson.
alright there arnold:laugh:

Man, i just watched mind reader and became really sad that i am not going.

r u going to purdue Zjiin? I still wanna show those ice babies some new tricks i have:)

Zjiin

Smash Master
alright there arnold:laugh:

Man, i just watched mind reader and became really sad that i am not going.

r u going to purdue Zjiin? I still wanna show those ice babies some new tricks i have:)
Nah, i run a large melee tournament one the same day, so i will not be there. :dizzy:

BunBun

Smash Master
If I didn't freaking hate fighting the frozen ****** twins, I'd love to see your new trixies first hand.

But I'll take just about anything of yours vs my Sheik and some stuff vs my Pichu.
<3

Kels88

Smash Lord
Good news everyone!

I'm now accepting all money matches from anyone outside my local area!

ICs, Samus, Fox, Falcon, Ness, Luigi, and G&W matchups available!

!!!
Does this include me? JK

On another note, I've been getting wrecked recently. It's not looking so good for me.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i have no idea whos picking me up from the airport..

i have no idea where im staying

looooool ****

only1Z

Smash Champion
I remember david sayin he'd pick you up and drop you off monday morning. Can't recall who was going to house you.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Hey Microwave, what's the plan?
I talked to kels at the CoD tourney, and he said you guys would be cool with taking the train to my suburb, and I'll pick you up from the station. Take the BNSF(Chicago to Aurora). There is a train that arrives at Downers Grove, Main at 11:16. Check wat times it leave the city, but should be around 10:15.

Dopey

Smash Lord
>.> my work jus darkrain combod me 0-death cause aparently now they want me to work on fri-sat fuk1n a$sholes dont even have the balls to suspend me for a full week =(

_kSo_

Smash Master
dammit i thought vro was coming, but i just texted him and hes going to some music festival, apparently.

Now I need a partner....

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Alright, so one of our people dropped out, leaving us with an open spot in the Memphis car.
Anyone we can pick up on the way? Googlemap Memphis to Kansas city to see where we're going. It's basically straight up I-55 to St. Louis, then I-70 to Kansas City. If you want to go, or know anyone who wants to go, along that route, PM me and let me know.

EDIT: Here's a picture of the route we're taking:

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Alright. For anyone that I haven't PM'ed, my address is as follows:
1111 NE Waterfield Village Dr.
Blue Springs, MO

If you need to contact me because you are lost/hungry/or bored on the car ride, don't hesitate to call me on my CELL PHONE AND NOT HOME PHONE. Dark listed my home phone on the first page and I would prefer you try to contact me on my cell:
816-878-3896.

Also, people that I'm housing...don't forget my food. :p

EDIT: Info regarding anyone going through STL: I-64 is closed! Take the I-70 detour and it'll bring you around to 64. ^_^

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
I talked to kels at the CoD tourney, and he said you guys would be cool with taking the train to my suburb, and I'll pick you up from the station. Take the BNSF(Chicago to Aurora). There is a train that arrives at Downers Grove, Main at 11:16. Check wat times it leave the city, but should be around 10:15.
This is right by my house... who lives in DG? errr?

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Hey Phat, youre housing Nebraska right? Because we got 3 cars full of ***s.

EDIT: This is a Brawl tournament right?
lol jk jk

Zjiin

Smash Master
I wasn't going to ask, because i assumed everyone was packed to the brim with OOSers, but 3-4 from IL COULD use housing. If there isn't room, there isn't room and we'll be getting a hotel room or something. BigD, Rat, (maybe Zeus) and myself.

If there's anything open, cool. If not, still cool, but slightly less cool. Cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom