• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my car is ****ing ruining my life

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Take the tri-rail.
SOMEBODY could pick you up.
I think.
Also, I have to play everybody here.
You must all be in my combo video. :3

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i will personally make trips to pick people up from tri-rail if you guys come down.

I doubt i'll even charge any gas cuz i know it cost just to use the tri-rail and such

ya

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
We will have to see I guess.. Hopefully I won't need to pic that option cause I am quite low on money as of late due to the lack of people coming to eat at my job. Bills come before smash. And I don't gamble when it comes to bills.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Even if Action could take us it's way too expensive in gas money. His has a big car that takes up too much gas. Hmm but we'll see. I'll ask him. If he can then it's

Me
Dtorr
You
Kyon?

Edit: Also, I don't think D-torr is going right brudda? And if he's not maybe Hiroi can come? And if anything, I'd assume Action B would go to the SSF4 tourny in Tampa
I wish I can come, but finding a ride is the issue. I hope something happens and we all have a ride there since me and Dtorr will be teaming...
:(:(:(

Xaltis

Smash Hero
IMPORTANT!!!!!!

You guys need to vote between

Low Tier Doubles

and

Random Tournament

Rules for random:

1. You cannot fight with your main
2. You ban one character that you do not want to play (EX. You really don't like sonic, so you can ban him and if he comes up in random the match restarts)
3. You cannot play with the character you previously won with (You just won with Snake, if you get snake the next match you must restart the match)

Am I missing anything?

SO yeah, I'll be counting votes here and I'll take another vote at the venue.
Random is better than low tier IMO.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Rules to consider:

1. You cannot use a character you used during any match(win or lose) adds diversity and you don't see 3 pkmn trainers in one set.
Alternative to that rule is you can't use a character you won with at all in that set(it only really applies to the finals where there are best of 5s.

2. Alternative to ban one character: ban 3 characters. It would relieve anxiety for people who don't want to enter because they're bad with a lot of characters.
or
I'd like if you use your re-do and get the same character, then you must reset.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
nooo because that's almost like getting an extra ban

the re-do isn't about specifically your character, its everything

the level, ur character, or just ur opponents, the MU all together.

i'm impartial to the more banning of characters though, i put that rule in my thread as well as an alternative, i personally think that the first round of the tourny should only be one ban

semi's should get two bans

and all forms of finals get 3 bans.

this will ensure more hype/intense matches with the odds of the players getting characters they know how to handle being higher

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*nods in agreement about the banning thingies*

BTW, would people stay for crews after singles? 3$ per person or something low, if you guys are interested. The teams will be made with a random generator (and then looking to see if it is fair so like me, seibrik, and Nick won't be on the same side or something)

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
*nods in agreement about the banning thingies*

BTW, would people stay for crews after singles? 3$ per person or something low, if you guys are interested. The teams will be made with a random generator (and then looking to see if it is fair so like me, seibrik, and Nick won't be on the same side or something)
Crews would be amazing. Needs to happen.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
it's just to get a general idea eric, i mean u said u were gonna do a vote in person anyways

we could do....

RANDOM POOLS for the random tourny!!!

sooooo much chaos/fun plzzzz

CO18

Smash Hero
The Fifteenth Amendment (Amendment XV) to the United States Constitution prohibits each government in the United States from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's "race, color, or previous condition of servitude" (i.e., slavery). It was ratified on February 3, 1870.

you gimme my vote esam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom