• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The Fifteenth Amendment (Amendment XV) to the United States Constitution prohibits each government in the United States from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's "race, color, or previous condition of servitude" (i.e., slavery). It was ratified on February 3, 1870.

you gimme my vote esam
Do people in England vote for the American President?

No.

That's what I thought.

If you aren't a citizen of this tournament you are not allowed to vote for how it will proceed.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Blah blah blah, one bad tournament, or another bad tournament?
Also, this **** always ends late, so I would not do crews, unless it was SFl vs. CFL, because that's easy money.
I personally like eating BEFORE midnight, but that's just me.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
True....

We will see how the tournament plays out, but itll probably take a while.

Sorry snipes!

MnM

Smash Journeyman
random singles plz. you guys ever have a mid tier doubles before? maybe for the next zp? :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD she is sooooooooooooooo cutteee!!!! i saw the first ep. cuz it reminded me of sailor moon but i didnt watch anymore...im not THAT lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom