• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Taylor i wont lie, i cant even imagine you at work.
I picture someone walking up to you, and you screaming FALCO
lol wow thats ****ed up

but yea snipa, im really the only dependable transportation in CFL thats willing to drive more than an hour for a tourney. Everyone else either has a car, or theyre mad lazy. Its really the only drawback of living here :(

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
lol wow thats ****ed up

but yea snipa, im really the only dependable transportation in CFL thats willing to drive more than an hour for a tourney. Everyone else either has a car, or theyre mad lazy. Its really the only drawback of living here :(
Sorry :( You know that if I had a car I'd take people but yeah you're pretty much right other than Action B sometimes.

I was talking to uuaa about trying to find more people who can drive around from each section of Florida so we can finally reunite the communities, including north florida, especially since we're trying to make power rankings for melee.

Edit: If we find someone who will drive down there I will always consider you, dtorr and I and maybe Action if he behaves himself which he has been.

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
ok we ALL get seperate tables then rip up tiny pieces of napkins all over the table then make sure the paper sticks by addin one drop of coke to each individual paper

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Doors now open at 10:00, but I will not be there until ~11:00 so please don't pay door fee, I may charge you twice or not charge you, so I would prefer you wait for me. Thanks.

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
now dnt be postin LARGE EXCESSIVE pics THAT CAN POSSIBLY MAKE YOUR COMPUTER CRASH now or imma be reportin ppl for excessive spam :p

edit

-fixd thanks d-torr he knows wuts up :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom