• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
man, my car has been to more tourneys than any of you hating on it ever will, so dont hate on the old lady :laugh:

no joke, I played falco in friendlies on MLG weekend, and he was so much fun...must have been the black side of me coming out

and im not mean, just greedy. Theres definitely a difference

Even with my car unable to drive more than 15 minutes at a time, im still trying to find a way to this tourney...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so apparently nick got to your house by amtrak, david

and it was 80 bucks

i <3 you guys...but i cant afford to shell out 80 bucks just to get to a tourney (in florida). Thats like double what i spend driving there

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
:\...will cfl and sfl ever unite ;____; and my avvy is too legit xD
dont blame me, i tried valiantly (spelling?)

if you guys come to NLL, i can house a car for the night no problems. Mata/virg/<3 also live nearby and they could probably help too. That monday is memorial day and i think im off too, so all the more reason to make the weekend ******

AfroQT

Smash Master
Taylor i wont lie, i cant even imagine you at work.
I picture someone walking up to you, and you screaming FALCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom