• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
double post

so...yea, its now official. I cant even get my car fixed until 5/26 (they are booked solid at the repair shop until then), so unless someone else randomly drives i definitely have no chance of coming now. Since its so close ill be at NLL no matter what, but it doesnt make me feel any better

i tried so hard SFL :(

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
double post

so...yea, its now official. I cant even get my car fixed until 5/26 (they are booked solid at the repair shop until then), so unless someone else randomly drives i definitely have no chance of coming now. Since its so close ill be at NLL no matter what, but it doesnt make me feel any better

i tried so hard SFL :(
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Crews won't be happening. The tournament, since we are running 4 events, will take too long as it is. I personally like eating before midnight, so I would rather not run crews. If you guys want to independantly go ahead, but the people I'm taking (C and Snipa) shouldn't partake, unless you wanna pay my gas money for only one-way (That last comment was directed at Snipa, not you C [on the off chance you are reading this]).

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Crews won't be happening. The tournament, since we are running 4 events, will take too long as it is. I personally like eating before midnight, so I would rather not run crews. If you guys want to independantly go ahead, but the people I'm taking (C and Snipa) shouldn't partake, unless you wanna pay my gas money for only one-way (That last comment was directed at Snipa, not you C [on the off chance you are reading this]).
Im sure there will be 15 minutes of free time somewhere.

2 more days , get hyped.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Crews taking 15 minutes? You are hilarious. It is AT LEAST as many people that are on each team, but its more because nobody is good enough to take 9 stock without leaving 2. It takes at least 30 minutes, but actually more because of the team selection. If CFL goes I will see, but if not I'm not running it.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for trying to come down GDX, too bad about your car.

ESAM what's the order of events your running?

MnM

Smash Journeyman
hmm....might enter more than one event then if singles is last...anyone want an inactive doubles partner? i can play mk :D

Migeta

Smash Rookie
I just moved to Florida. Requested off work this saturday. I live 6 minutes away from dis place.

im *******

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Sweet, people.
Also, ESAM, don't get mad if Nica shows up.
Just don't let him hook up Melee unless we run out of Brawl setups.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
hmm afraid I can't make this with no ride back from the venue D:, which is a shame being twenty minutes away by car T.T
The SFL community really is too nice when it comes to rides.
As long as you pay gas money , im sure somebody would be happy to take you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom