• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
YOU should make a list.
I'm gonna MM anybody.

kaze ni fukarette~ (only words I know)
Yukkuri to kumo ga nagarete, Nijino hatenikiete ita, Hoshi tachiha shinjyuno you ni tsuyoi hikarihanachi hajimeru, Minamino sorakara kikoery kuchibue, Sou otana ninary tokikiteita, Kiseikiha megury bouken, Yasashii kokoro egaita mune niidakinagara, Daremo ga tabiwo ****eiru, Hoshi furu yoruno fantajia, Aiurerunamida to inori, Watashimo wakaranai inoriwo shinjiteru,

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
You would go so far as to exploit Afro's greatest weakness on a social Forum?

You're a douche, but I like your thinking. Reminds me of the time everyone was singing Miley Cyrus music last ZP >.>

AfroQT

Smash Master
Last night was so ****in good, if the tournament is anything like that im definitely back in the community for good.

Best line of the night is "oh good shi"
And me freaking out when i thought xaltis was doing in Super Mario Bros Wii (commonly refered to as Super Mario n1ggas Wii)

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
...im not playing on ANY wii that doesnt have diddy's original red bananas AKA xaltis wii. i dun ****ing care...

***AHHH GOOOOOD SHEEEEEEEEEEE-

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Last night was so ****in good, if the tournament is anything like that im definitely back in the community for good.

Best line of the night is "oh good shi"
And me freaking out when i thought xaltis was doing in Super Mario Bros Wii (commonly refered to as Super Mario n1ggas Wii)
AHAHAHAHA that was the best! Especially the Super Mario Wii part. I'm SOOO technical in that game!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Afro vs. Mermaidsong 70:30 Mermaid

Good shi!
WHO THE **** IS SNIPA MY ***** AGLOW REPRESENTIN EUROPEON ****IN ALASKA ***** SAID WE AINT GOT AIR HERE WE ONLY GOT ICE AND MOOOOO ICE NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA WUZZZZZZZZ GUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

boi said hobble ****sux lemme improve diz **** wit some europeon alaska special smashes.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
WHO THE **** IS SNIPA MY ***** AGLOW REPRESENTIN EUROPEON ****IN ALASKA ***** SAID WE AINT GOT AIR HERE WE ONLY GOT ICE AND MOOOOO ICE NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA WUZZZZZZZZ GUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

boi said hobble ****sux lemme improve diz **** wit some europeon alaska special smashes.
Alaska isn't in Europe.

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
u mean EUROPE ISNT IN ALASKA CUZ ITS THAT FUKEN GOOD MAH *****! AGLOW REP THAT ALASKIAN EUROPEAN ICE COLD HOT DESSERT ****! :p

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS KID DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHERE ALASKA IS
Alaska (Listeni /əˈlæskə/) is the largest state of the United States by area; it is situated in the northwest extremity of the North American continent, with Canada to the east, the Arctic Ocean to the north, and the Pacific Ocean to the west and south, with Russia further west across the Bering Strait. Approximately half of Alaska's 698,473 residents live within the Anchorage metropolitan area. As of 2009, Alaska remains the least densely populated state of the U.S.[5]

The U.S. Senate approved the purchase of Alaska from the Russian Empire on March 30, 1867, for $7.2 million at about two cents per acre ($4.74/km2). The land went through several administrative changes before becoming an organized territory on May 11, 1912, and the 49th state of the U.S. on January 3, 1959. The name "Alaska" (Аляска) was already introduced in the Russian colonial time, when it was used only for the peninsula and is derived from the Aleut alaxsxaq, meaning "the mainland" or more literally, "the object towards which the action of the sea is directed".[6] It is also known as Alyeska, the "great land", an Aleut word derived from the same root.
Contents

Eat a ****.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Alaska (Listeni /əˈlæskə/) is the largest state of the United States by area; it is situated in the northwest extremity of the North American continent, with Canada to the east, the Arctic Ocean to the north, and the Pacific Ocean to the west and south, with Russia further west across the Bering Strait. Approximately half of Alaska's 698,473 residents live within the Anchorage metropolitan area. As of 2009, Alaska remains the least densely populated state of the U.S.[5]

The U.S. Senate approved the purchase of Alaska from the Russian Empire on March 30, 1867, for $7.2 million at about two cents per acre ($4.74/km2). The land went through several administrative changes before becoming an organized territory on May 11, 1912, and the 49th state of the U.S. on January 3, 1959. The name "Alaska" (Аляска) was already introduced in the Russian colonial time, when it was used only for the peninsula and is derived from the Aleut alaxsxaq, meaning "the mainland" or more literally, "the object towards which the action of the sea is directed".[6] It is also known as Alyeska, the "great land", an Aleut word derived from the same root.
Contents

Eat a ****.
ROFL STUPID *** ICE CLIMBA PLAYA DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT DAT ALASKA HOW YOU GONNA BE AS GOOD AS MY BOI AGLOW YOU DONT EVEN KNOW BOUT ALASKA HAHA MAN YOU FUKKIN PAFFETIC BRO WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT DAT DESERT HEAT WORLD 2 BABY REPRESENT, AGLOW SAID YO BABY I GOT ICE IN MY VEINS HOW ABOUT A BLIZZARD? OH YOU TRYNA JUMP SUP BABY DA EUROPEON STICKLER REAL MONEY TALK LETTIN LIL MONEY WALK YAH BOI AGLOW SAID BORN AND RAISED ON ICE BABY EUROPEON ALASKA HE SAID HOBBLE NAH NAH WE GOT DA AGLOW SMASH HAMMER WUZ GOOD

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
ROFL STUPID *** ICE CLIMBA PLAYA DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT DAT ALASKA HOW YOU GONNA BE AS GOOD AS MY BOI AGLOW YOU DONT EVEN KNOW BOUT ALASKA HAHA MAN YOU FUKKIN PAFFETIC BRO WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT DAT DESERT HEAT WORLD 2 BABY REPRESENT, AGLOW SAID YO BABY I GOT ICE IN MY VEINS HOW ABOUT A BLIZZARD? OH YOU TRYNA JUMP SUP BABY DA EUROPEON STICKLER REAL MONEY TALK LETTIN LIL MONEY WALK YAH BOI AGLOW SAID BORN AND RAISED ON ICE BABY EUROPEON ALASKA HE SAID HOBBLE NAH NAH WE GOT DA AGLOW SMASH HAMMER WUZ GOOD
Yo , this Broccoli is fuuuunky.
You are gonna get slain Brush Cut Thundah

I will mm everyone and anyoneeee , im da besss.

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
im siggin this... twice.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmm well I see. I live twenty minutes North down State Road 7 on Atlantic Blvd. So if anyone is heading north from the venue I'll try to catch them. Although Jack tells me these things run pretty late into the night lol. Meh I'll worry about it then, but you guys can count me in now. I'll be bringing my SD card to collect Tourney replays and MMs if the players want them recorded. I do have a codeset that will force players to save replays after each game to prevent accidental skips, but I'm sure you guys won't need that to remember to save them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom