• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQTV

Smash Master
*sigh*

Whatever. Do what you guys want. You can't post .gifs IRL when you are at the tournament...thank god.

SO afro, I heard you were 2 stocking Seibrik's MK. Too good.
you make it sound like we thought we could

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
We are good on TV's. Bring a wii if you can.

BTW xaltis, i did new hack stuff to my wii, so I want the big TV again. Sorry. Next time I promise!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dont even own the game, and really dont have plans to buy it right now.
But if i play i'll probably main Makoto.
thats a man right there

i played her for a bit today. i didnt play 3S, so needless to say i was getting wrecked cause i didnt know any of her moves lol.

ey co, how are you getting to this tourney?

CO18

Smash Hero
If I do go I would drive but Id be staying there for the weekend to visit miami and such

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah but i didnt even pay attention i just saw atomsk bairing alot and walking maybe looks like 9bing is the way for every mu.

Id just rather camp with :snake: less frustrating then go d3 on any gay stage ud pick

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
o i wasnt gonna ask to get a ride with you. I was actually going to ask if you just wanted to come with us. Since ive never seen you actually drive to a far away tourney (its either in orlando, or out of state that you fly to from orlando)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
We are good on TV's. Bring a wii if you can.

BTW xaltis, i did new hack stuff to my wii, so I want the big TV again. Sorry. Next time I promise!
Thats alright, but in all fairness I think while were there, you should take a look at my stuff well if you can and see how much you like it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont think SFL will ever believe me when i say i just dont like dennys. no matter how many times i give it a chance and it fails miserably

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmm I've been hearing that Makoto is a very terribly done character is SSFIV. Like most likely one of the worst. I don't want to sound like I'm exaggerating so here's this thread a friend showed to me that kinda has me thinking: http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=225956&page=216 Capcom better patch Mak up D:, I had another friend heartset on playing her since the trailer.

Edit: lul I was looking at the last page when I made this response so sorry if it doesn't fit with is being spoken of on this one.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm not sure about Denny's I love the Nacho bowl, but they always take a hell of a long time doing orders and last time I went it came out like a load of crap. Haven't gone since then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom