• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Guys...seriously stop the gif stuff. It is really annoying and not funny. I don't give a **** if you aren't doing it because its phoenix wright/apollo justice/whatever the hell. Just stop it. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Stop it. Every person after this will be reported.

AfroQT

Smash Master
You tell em ESAM you are IMPORTANT.

Justin is that avatar what i think it is? IM U.S. NUMBER 1 AT ROCKY AND POCKY BABY.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Guys...seriously stop the gif stuff. It is really annoying and not funny. I don't give a **** if you aren't doing it because its phoenix wright/apollo justice/whatever the hell. Just stop it. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Stop it. Every person after this will be reported.
****...I didn't want to enjoy posting anyways...

*unsubscribe*

*Still coming to this*

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yea why would people do Pheonix Wright gifs?

DFEAR

Smash Hero

Yea...man...yea phoenix wright can rest but look over there i see some tales gifs down the road

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*sigh*

Whatever. Do what you guys want. You can't post .gifs IRL when you are at the tournament...thank god.

SO afro, I heard you were 2 stocking Seibrik's MK. Too good.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It hasn't happened yet CO

You should get CFL to come down here. Practice for C-bus.

CO18

Smash Hero
Naw I meant Afro vs seibrik and stuff he said he recorded them and Ima look into going this so I can visit miami since ill be going there while im down. May bring some cfl if I can

Xaltis

Smash Hero
*sigh*

Whatever. Do what you guys want. You can't post .gifs IRL when you are at the tournament...thank god.

SO afro, I heard you were 2 stocking Seibrik's MK. Too good.
We won't needs .gifs in real life, that is why we have our normal faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom