• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Btw I'm the master of Poke walker, got these steps in 7 hours at work.

i dont mean to brag but of all the people on this thread im the fastest have the most endurance and the most inshape

BBQTV

Smash Master
WHAAAAAAAAT?! I dont know any of that advanced stuff...
whoa you dont know what a 400 is? wow just wow. thats 1 one lap around the track. i can do it in 54 seconds. and how is a 400 advanced?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dood to make things more accurate u must test ur speed based on distances...one being long the other being short...cuz u might be able to win the short distance race xaltis but i can be sure bbq will win the long distance for he is more adept than u most likely...lets put money on this.

BBQTV

Smash Master
dood to make things more accurate u must test ur speed based on distances...one being long the other being short...cuz u might be able to win the short distance race xaltis but i can be sure bbq will win the long distance for he is more adept than u most likely...lets put money on this.
hmmmm....... intresting. lets make it a 5k (3.5 miles)

DFEAR

Smash Hero

just say 5 kilometers, im pretty sure the americans here can comprehend the values of the metric system.

BBQTV

Smash Master

just say 5 kilometers, im pretty sure the americans here can comprehend the values of the metric system.
you would be suprized how many people say lol wut when i say 5k

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Sorry Dfear but that is bad logic, long distances test Stamina, not Speed, short races test speed which is what I want.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea cuz cars work the same way amirite?

0-60 in 3 sec
but 0-200 in 30sec

or

0-60 in 6 sec
but 0-200 in 15sec

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
If you already planned on teaming with Kith that's pretty douchey Xaltis.
Ima get some ice cream and Honk Kong Phooey tapes , I will get you through this! ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom