• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
megazord formation > afro

and polt IS 38

virg the fox player can confirm it from nll

Xaltis

Smash Hero
why isnt xaltis teaming with polt yet...d!ck
Kith Afro will have a teammate by ZP and prob wont team with me anyways so were still teaming.

Shut the hell up Snipa! You only comment on something about me if it makes me look bad.

I never said I was teaming with Polt, plus Tommy won't let me.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
um polt, joey and i can confirm u said we were switching team mates...polt was mine remember and i got joey who was urs...so REAL logic says...polt should be ur partner!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think matt should find a way to team with linguini or seibrik for old times sake.

or lol icekid. that would blow my mind

DFEAR

Smash Hero
its ok xaltis, ur mother was a monster and ur dad is a forsaken angel who left u for someone named cruxis i believe? its probably why everyone hates u...u rub off that feeling.

Naxuro

Smash Rookie
its ok xaltis, ur mother was a monster and ur dad is a forsaken angel who left u for someone named cruxis i believe? its probably why everyone hates u...u rub off that feeling.
Cruxis was the name of the Organization the forsaken angel left him for. The name your looking for is lord Yggdrasill

DFEAR

Smash Hero
cat mario is too easy... did it with 5 deaths :3 get at meee

i like the throwing enemy...he helps out at the end...he so nice =D

Kith

Smash Ace
I did it with 354 deaths
get at meee
I don't know how the HELL i was supposed to ever figure out that last freaking throwing-guy part without pure luck. I was just bouncing around in frustration and he just scooped me away

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i only beat it with 5 deaths ONLY becuz someone already told me in advance wut to do :\ so i cant really say if i can ever beat the game legit or not ever again...

and jumping irl has ending lag!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
So I wanna say I beat the game cause I got to the flagpole where it forces you to die before you walk into the lil castle...
thats the 1st level if u cant figure out how to avoid death u suck...adapt

theres 4 levels btw

1 normal
2 underground
3 sky
4 castle

AfroQT

Smash Master
Cat Mario isnt **** compared to IWBTG (I wanna be the guy).

When you beat that on Very Hard, hit me up.
I wouldnt mind teaming with nick riddle...but ravyn asked me as well..hmmm.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Afro I'll team with you as long as you stop sending me PMs begging me to team. It's getting annoying >_>

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
what? thats not what he told me

he said they're building a landing pad for his landing pad to land on, that's gonna be under his private jet every time he flys up.

the land pad from fl is made of one hundred percent walrus hyde. to protect against any oil leaking from the jet, of course

BBQTV

Smash Master
what? thats not what he told me

he said they're building a landing pad for his landing pad to land on, that's gonna be under his private jet every time he flys up.

the land pad from fl is made of one hundred percent walrus hyde. to protect against any oil leaking from the jet, of course
is he jewish? their is no way he could have that much money unless he was [jewish]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom