• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaky

Smash Ace
I'll go to this as long as I can get a ride... SenseiFro how are you getting here?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
She looks way too happy, but thats just my opinion. She also looks like a cat with those ******** *** ear thingies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so I have to take my car into the shop...again

After I spent 900 a month ago, I still dont have much to pay right now (about 300-350)

point being, i dunno if i'll even have a working car, beside the point that im not sure if ill be coming anymore, since it seems (per usual) no one else will be able to drive

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX... you need a higher-tiered car.
METACAR!
yea i know

my current car has pretty much died for the good of the community lol

My ability to get a new car is pretty...bad. But i'll have to figure out something. I cant keep just paying for high cost repairs for this car. At this point it would be cheaper to buy a new one and pay like 300 a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom