• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

8Bitman

Smash Master
ESAM we are bringing our wii again to this. (We will definitely change a few of the dark hacks on it.)

Also Does anyone want to come over and play/train/etc anytime before this next one?

This Summer is pretty open for me so any day anyone wants to come over just PM me.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
By the way, please say you are going to bring your wii only if it will be used throughout the entire tournament. I don't want a situation like Saturday where there were 6 wiis and then suddenly 4. That was bad...luckily it was a small tournament.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I didn't get any real sleep for ZP until last weekend. The two ZPs before that I didn't sleep at all LOL

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I think i should host the last ZP so esam doesn't have to work too hard on his last sfl tourny/i can get in the groove of hosting these things in his place..

Master Raven

Smash Master
I've figured David was the most likely candidate for hosting ZP tournies in the wake of Eric's departure.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i just have like the most exp hosting tournies next to him lol

afro's said he may be willing to help from time to time, if he's available and there's mvc available that is :p

Master Raven

Smash Master
nvm, not necessary. I'll know if I'll be going in 1-2 weeks in advance (4th of July weekend plans might prevent it)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
who, besides mvd, wants to do 20$ worth of MMM sets wit trolling dfear? letting everyone know now imma claim that particular tv and if u wanna play u gotta mm me an ∞ amount of sets to take me off it :3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i just wanted u to post xD we can do more mmm's if u want but not 20$ worth thats like 80+hrs xD or 3 minutes whoever sleeps first, i just wanna play one person for like 2 hrs straight then someone else etc

Top Bottom