• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
9423 S Hollybrook Lake Dr, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025-1648 is where Im staying at. Whenever I put in the address of the venue in the "directions to" box, it changes from hollywood, florida to davie, florida so I dont know if its the same place or not.
It's the Hollywood address.
yeah, you're 15 minutes away.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Bassem is coming to this? FUUUUUUUUU you're like one of my fantasy teammates and my favorite Wario player...

Gonna try and see if I can come now...

Shaky

Smash Ace
Exact address.
Also, you should come anyway~

Oh yeah.
The Aftershocks of the 4th Impact.
It's on.
I love you for this. Time to OBLITERATE FL (and da world) once again.

*Watch us get like 7th at this and me not going to tourneys ever again. THE SHAME.*

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lmao at Shaky...

Anyway sorry Bassem turns out I'm not gonna be able to make this :(

My cousin is in town and is hogging me for the weekend... Maybe another opportunity will come up someday :p

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Okay guys.

So I'm planning on doing an amateur bracket on Saturday. Players who place below top 8 will be allowed to enter, for 5$ entry. I'll probably start running it (Or Gloria will) as the top 4 are winding down, and that is also when side event registration will be occurring (Probably mid-tier singles or random singles)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Good luck to my peoples tomorrow. And by my peoples I mean 2link cause of peach and Dfear cause of diddy and snipa in singles cause he also likes one piece

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Chaz likes one piece as well.

Also, here is how ammy bracket is going to go.

if 1-15 people attend, everybody below top 6 will be able to enter (7th placers and below)
If 16-32 people attend, everybody below top 8 will be able to enter (9th placers and below)
If 33+ people attend, everybody below top 12 will be able to enter (13th placers and below)

I will start registration after everybody that can enter the ammy bracket is eliminated, and I will announce every person that can enter (So let's say, if Seibrik wants to sandbag and make amateur bracket, everybody will know he is there, and can opt not to enter). It will be 5$ registration, and have a 60/30/10 payout.

I will also be running mid-tier singles.

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
I will be bringing Pretzels and 32 Slim Jims!

16 Original
16 Mild
1 for each of you!

OHHH YEAH!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I might make an appearance but likely not enter. Home for summer so I expect to see you guys.

Bassem, I've wanted to play you so cam we get some friendlies and stuff?

bassem6

Smash Lord
I might make an appearance but likely not enter. Home for summer so I expect to see you guys.

Bassem, I've wanted to play you so cam we get some friendlies and stuff?

Fo sho! If I can find the venue haha. I texted esam and he hasnt replied yet :c

I think I will be ok though. So far, greenace is the only person who has offered to team with me. If nobody else wants to make an offer then he wins my companionship by default :reverse:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i think greenace has work till 10 bro...at NIGHT...he doesnt play brawl he plays mvc...just...to...let...you...know...or...maybe...im...double...trolling...you...for...lolz...or...simply...just...trolling......

bassem6

Smash Lord
i think greenace has work till 10 bro...at NIGHT...he doesnt play brawl he plays mvc...just...to...let...you...know...or...maybe...im...double...trolling...you...for...lolz...or...simply...just...trolling......
o_O uhhhhhhh

Top Bottom