• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I never lose to you off stage in teams. You can't touch our team.
Me and Lies? Naples losers finals? And lets be real, If I cared about doubles I'd obviously just team with Hrnut every tournament and nobody would get near us. You and Snipa are a pretty good team but you only beat me cuz I don't have a static partner and aren't interested in one. More concerned with bettering my region. Oh and me and Fidel Cashflow will make you guys look free :awesome:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Me and Lies? Naples losers finals? And lets be real, If I cared about doubles I'd obviously just team with Hrnut every tournament and nobody would get near us. You and Snipa are a pretty good team but you only beat me cuz I don't have a static partner and aren't interested in one. More concerned with bettering my region. Oh and me and Fidel Cashflow will make you guys look free :awesome:
Well...
Shaky and I would win.

8Bitman

Smash Master
We will be coming around 1 or 1:30.

We are still bringing our wii so if there is an open spot we will just take it.

Master Raven

Smash Master
DFEAR I'm very happy with what I saw of you today. Keep that up and you may finally start winning money :]

also **** ICs up a ****ing 5-inch hole in the *******, but I'll figure out that MU. Same with ZSS, I'm getting the better hang of that one now. Once again I lose to the Lewsers.

shoutouts in a lil bit

btw, my sets w/ Ed and Nick Riddle are both on ESAM's wii.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I placed 7th (AGAIN). Bassem got 5th, losing to Shaky and ESAM.

Top 7 results:

1. Seibrik (MK/DDD)
2. Shaky (Ness)
3. ESAM (Pika/ICs)
4. Nick Riddle (ZSS)
5. DFEAR (Diddy)
5. Bassem (Wario)
7. Powdered Toast Man (Master Raven) (MK)
7. MVD (Snake)

DFEAR almost beat Shaky but got ****ed on Brinstar LOL

DJ Jack and I got 5th in teams, losing to Ravyn/Bassem and ESAM/Chaz. We did better vs the latter than last time. We just really need to practice more often

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Sucks I couldn't go but GOG filled me in on everything skype hope you guys had fun see you next month if I can D: !

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Didn't feel like entering singles. Problem PR? :troll:
Just don't enter any more tournaments and you're guaranteed on the PRs with your wins. That's your objective, right? Why bother possibly screwing yourself over by entering?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1: Seibrik ($85.00)
2: Shaky ($51.00)
3: ESAM ($25.50)
4: Nick Riddle ($8.50)
5: Bassem
5: DFear
7: Poltergust
7: Powdered Toast Man
9: GOG
9: 2link121
9: MVD
9: Bunnyma
13: Ed
13: Mandef
13: 8bitman
13: Polar
17: Cedrick

I'll have full results up, with doubles (Computer shut of TIO right after it was done so I have to reconstruct bracket), soon.

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
Wooo. I totally had so much fun for my 3rd outing at ZP!
I left bad about Polar's Classic Controller not functioning during my matches with him after they were over. I did stop during the match to make sure he got it working.
It sure was a shining moment for me to take 1 match off of DFEAR with that come back at Delfino. Ya got me good afterward. Looks like I shall study up some more with hands on experience on the Diddy Kong Match Up!
It was nice to have met you Poltergeist. Very impressive Yoshi. Yoshi's another match up I need to do more research on.

It was nice to see the ZP Cat again. =^_^=

To whoever I played Friendlies with, I thank you very much for taking the time for playing with me.

Xaltis even though you had to go, I thank you so much for the Friendlies we played. Those 2 matches I will remember the most and thanks for the props!

DJ Jack! We still owe each other Friendlies. ^_^;

ESAM, Seibrik, DFEAR, Master Raven, and the rest of you. Thanks for the props. It made me feel real good on the inside.

2Link! Thank for for accepting my Pretzels and Slim Jim! ^_^
ESAM, Gloria, Nick Riddle, Seibrik, MVD. DFEAR and all that have attended ZP. Thank you all for snapping it into a Slim Jim!

OHHH YEAH!

Totally coming back next month!

_Dice

Smash Ace
I heard that Seibrik will no longer be placing well in tournaments. I heard he's switching to Sheikbrik

Top Bottom