• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i need an epic team name. also

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302425

les advertise this esam?

i like that dollar to play 5 to win idea rofl its like daigo or justinwong but its like 50$ to play them and youre not goin to win ever payout LOL, or that guile player who will giv you 50$ if you can beat him with bison not even jwong or tokido could do it :\. but ppl have lines waiting for that ****.

have at it. also id like to host some tournies, but not at zp but at this nice little center with some crts i just need attendance etc.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I love Tenkaichi, since it mirrors DBZ the most. If I want to play Budokai, I'll just play Street Fighter.

Anyhow, I won't be able to go to this. Gotta be with the family this weekend.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
What's gonna happen to ESAM?

I love Tenkaichi, since it mirrors DBZ the most. If I want to play Budokai, I'll just play Street Fighter.
So you're saying, if you want to play Budokai, you'll play another game that barely has anything in common with it? O_o

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
What's gonna happen to ESAM?

So you're saying, if you want to play Budokai, you'll play another game that barely has anything in common with it? O_o
ESAM is going to Clemson University in South Carolina.

About Budokai, it's like they tried to make it like a true fighting game which I have no problem with. For me, if I'm gonna play a game based off an anime, I'm gonna play the one that mirrors the anime the most. Same reason why I prefer Ultimate Ninja series over Clash of Ninja. Budokai and Clash of Ninja may both be better than Tenkaichi and U. Ninja respectively but reliving those epic duels from the anime in the closest form possible appeals more to me.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
why get mad when you can troll AND win same time. i think...i think imma do dat!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
why would a troll troll for a purpose? that doesnt make sense. why would a kid destroy a sand castle he built that took 4 hours for him to demolish it in 4 seconds? same exact reason now stfu and sit down and get rockd.

Top Bottom