• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
By the way guys, Unity updated. There is now a 7 stage starter list consisting of

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 1
Castle Siege

Please note the change~

Xaltis

Smash Hero
By the way guys, Unity updated. There is now a 7 stage starter list consisting of

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 1
Castle Siege

Please note the change~
I'll update my stage list to this for a reminder.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The first game is played on a Stage selected from the Starter Stage List either by mutual consent or through the Stage Striking Method. The order of stage striking will be 2-3-1 (Team 1 strikes two stages, followed by Team 2 striking three stages, with Team 1 then striking one of the two remaining stages).
The first match is played.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Why do all trolls have to argue about who the better troll is? Trolls be trollin' an' shee!

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm not going, I'm going on vacation to Key Largo w/ my family for 4th of July weekend.

I will definitely make sure to make to August ZP though.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
starting right now, if you do not go to this tournament you will be called "not-dfear's friend" or "g@y black man dyck sucker" instead of ur name/alias for like 3 months :\

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
starting right now, if you do not go to this tournament you will be called "not-dfear's friend" or "g@y black man dyck sucker" instead of ur name/alias for like 3 months :\
You son of a *****.

No one from CFL is going because no one wants to drive to SFL and the ones that can are conflicted (GDX's car sucks for long distance, Mink kinda has to be at Holy Smash, and Action's car is in bad shape).

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm not going to that tourney either. It's July 4th weekend and I'd rather be chilling with my fam, especially how rare that happens for me nowadays.

Edit: by that tourney, I'm talking about Holy Smash

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So...your guys dyck sucking relationship = friendship

Friendship - magic

Dyck sucking relationship = magic.

I see where you two stand.

Top Bottom