• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Last page is definitely one of the greatest pages in ZP thread history.

Snipa I expect the autographed dollars for Ed and Trump at CEO btw...

edit for MVD:

Hrnut beat my falco 3-2 and 3-0 a few months ago.

Candy vs Junebug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSeaueciK9I

Insert @nti vs V1nn1e vid

Blue Rogue vs Smash 64
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGvfcQplTnw

etc etc

These aren't super hard matchups you're just bad at them :p

edit:
Oh and I'm good at all of them. IM THE BEST SNAKE IN FL GUIZ.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i dont know whats goin on! i have nothing in my library about any of this!

MVD

Smash Master
Reasonable does not make it easy remember we are talking about snake here, one mistake and I'm doomed

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i just throw a banana and its easy :\. dunno, every matchup is easy imo except mk. im just not doin it right xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just throw a banana and its easy :\. dunno, every matchup is easy imo except mk. im just not doin it right xD
Life is hard for a diddy Kong...expected to play campy in all matchups when he's so much fun aggro

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im starting to. im just developing my chest and shoulders...my gut is like impossible to take away i dunno how to get ride of it guys. ive tried crunches/ massive amount of water and supplements, powders, small portions, running till crawling. its been a month now and i only lost 2 lbs...i dunno if i regained the supposed other weight through gained muscle mass or w.e but still ****s making me pist that i just run all over the place pist and **** **** oh if it helps i go 3x a week 1-2hrs each time...maybe i need more

also diddy kong main...at the lab...while in the gym...gonna become a dkmk :p

8Bitman

Smash Master
I've been taking weight lifting all through High School, does that count Radix???

Fun discussion, ESAM have you been involved in debate classes, you just ***** 2d-jeff.... XD

Toneh

Smash Lord
im starting to. im just developing my chest and shoulders...my gut is like impossible to take away i dunno how to get ride of it guys. ive tried crunches/ massive amount of water and supplements, powders, small portions, running till crawling. its been a month now and i only lost 2 lbs...i dunno if i regained the supposed other weight through gained muscle mass or w.e but still ****s making me pist that i just run all over the place pist and **** **** oh if it helps i go 3x a week 1-2hrs each time...maybe i need more

also diddy kong main...at the lab...while in the gym...gonna become a dkmk :p
you have to change what you eat. Abs are mostly done in the kitchen. I tried to avoid it for awhile but it didn't work. Jogging def helps.
I've been taking weight lifting all through High School, does that count Radix???
yeah, in high school i took begin, interm, and advanced. It was literally the exact same class, easy electives.

OverLade

Smash Hero
It's not as easy as everyone says lol

I was still the highest placing Snake :troll:

And good GaW players are really hard. Definitely still like 60/40 Snake though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Vrz8v4zSk

You're saying that Diddy/Bananas ***** every character except MK? :awesome:

Sorry , offer expires 6/4/11 better be at ZP~!
If you dont pay me my autographed 2 dollars next time I see you I swear the callouts will get serious... You've been warned ;)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
**** debate classes, those ****s are stupid.

<3 2djeff

Ok, so you guys need to tell me if you are bringing wiis.

8Bitman

Smash Master
you have to change what you eat. Abs are mostly done in the kitchen. I tried to avoid it for awhile but it didn't work. Jogging def helps.

yeah, in high school i took begin, interm, and advanced. It was literally the exact same class, easy electives.
I know they are the same exact thing. I am going to be taking advanced next year. Just took intermediate this year... Same thing.

Yeah basically 2-dJeff. XD
I stopped caring about arguing on forums because you eventually run into people trolls like DFEAR who just say useless stuff and it makes me laugh whenever I see online arguments.... Just do what Radix and I are doing, GET BIG! XD

I love ya SFL.

ESAM HEY OVER HERE!!! BRINGING A WII!!!! =DDDDD

8Bitman

Smash Master
Alright cool. ESAM, put us up against each other first round. =D

bassem6

Smash Lord
hey guys, Im going to be in florida this weekend and Im just wondering how far away from pembroke pines this is? I put it into mapquest and one time it said 30 mins and another time it said 15 mins. Can anybody confirm? I may be able to come to this!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
hey guys, Im going to be in florida this weekend and Im just wondering how far away from pembroke pines this is? I put it into mapquest and one time it said 30 mins and another time it said 15 mins. Can anybody confirm? I may be able to come to this!
Exact address.
Also, you should come anyway~

Oh yeah.
The Aftershocks of the 4th Impact.
It's on.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Exact address.
Also, you should come anyway~

Oh yeah.
The Aftershocks of the 4th Impact.
It's on.

9423 S Hollybrook Lake Dr, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025-1648 is where Im staying at. Whenever I put in the address of the venue in the "directions to" box, it changes from hollywood, florida to davie, florida so I dont know if its the same place or not.

Top Bottom