• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Jeff...your last arguments were ****ing terrible.

Congrats! You get top 3 in a region where most of your good players don't even show up! You get 3rd/4th following HRNut (#6 on PRs, but still mad respectable), Gallax, and Radix/Raz.

Cool.

He places behind Seibrik (Got 3rd at pound 4/was in MLG's Top 16, #3 on PRs) and myself (#1 on PRs, placed 3rd at MLG Dallas, 4th at D.C./Orlando, and top 10 at the other 2).

Do you wanna know what happens when SFL comes to CFL/CFL comes to SFL?

ZP in January
13: 2D-Jeff (Ice Climbers)

You lost to 8bitman in less than a minute here. You were outplaced by godly players like Galeon, 2link, and 8bitman. Good stuff. Truly worthy of praise right there.

Oh, not recent enough? Cool

NLL 2 weeks ago
17: 2dJeff

Yeah...you see the point.

Also, just because you almost beat somebody who sandbags their *** off doesn't mean you actually know a ****ing thing about the MU, you ignorant ****.

And you know I like you, but you are so ****ing annoying on the boards and you are bad at everything when it comes to forums.
I'm pretty sure I basically said this already, even about me placing low at my last tournament aka nll I had to play ppl I always play with and I.beat 2link121. Pretty sure I said I didn't know/ not enough. Experiance in the mu. Come on now read ****.if your going to try to point **** out make sure I haven't done it yet about myself in previous post. Ok what else
pretty sure I also said sfl tourneys were harder. But yet you fail to read everything. Stop being a jack *** and saying **** I already said. And stop *****ing about zss because like I said the mu isn't that hard. Also if some one out places you in tournament dosnt always mean there better. I beat 2link121 at bbc 2-0(still waits for vids) and he out placed me at zp come on now what you said was ignorant as ****.

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Lets all keep it real here, you're pretty terrible against Lucario/Wario/Falco other characters that there's nobody good of in SFL or that you don't play against regularly...

DAT SNAKE EGO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLA1KMbydzU

Idc if I'm bad against certain characters, show me CURRENT vids of snakes beating those characters, top players of course, ally trela aside as well as razer trela

:phone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zje9uqs4axI

You get 3rd/4th following HRNut (#6 on PRs, but still mad respectable), Gallax, and Radix/Raz.
Radix doesn't really out-place or beat Jeff.

Top Bottom