• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

8Bitman

Smash Master
No if you do MK's nado the screen should just go black and when it's over everyone just dies.

MVD

Smash Master
But snake has more bad MUs than the below ones he is bad against wario marth Olimar ddd

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Yes but isn't the reason why luigi loses because of olimars anti airs? Luigi can only really aprouch with air attacks

Luigi's Nair beats almost everything that Olimar has, covers landing options, kills, etc. How do you anti-air that? Luigi loses pretty much everything because he's Luigi and can't get in on a sleeping goat.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I ****ING HATE LUIGI's nair.

Omg.
Radix/Dice know.

Why the **** does it have so much Knockback.

PUFF,
Y U NO HAVE GOOD NAIR?!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yea mink u didn't know that? Wario should be 2nd or 3rd on the tier list but no one in the us is good enough. Gluttony is the best wario amd he exploits that wario is worthy to be 2nd or 3rd on the list
@xdeath
so you agree with me by saying luigi can't get in?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I can't say i've seen a good wario do work on a good snake.
Next fest at your place i'll have to see some action.

I need to fest with you guys again.

But not this weekend..... VEGAS.

I'm gonna have so many pictures for you guys. with my new camera my family bought me :3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
snake is 6/7th

and diddy is rightfully 2nd...yes...

must be patient...patient diddy...yesssssss

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If wario wanted he can evade snake the whole game that's what gluttony started doing to ally in gf

You mean, when Ally didn't pivot-grab?
Wario plays like that vs. everybody.

Also, ZSS wrecks ICs. I don't have to try and I don't lose to IC players.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
diddy WOULD wreck ic if ic couldnt catch while blizzarding and or grab armor the trip from a banana : [

Exdeath

Smash Master
ESAM for ultimate troll status. He made a couple posts and there are now several different arguments among several different people.

Nice.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nick please do not talk about mu with me lol your the last person. I remember the weekend before pound you where talking all this **** about how ddd gets wrecked by zss and we all know what happened same when I mm with gnw way back at my 2nd or 3rd tournament you told me gnw gets wrecked by zss. What happened with izzy? And stop trying to make excuses for allys defeat in europe. and you say you wernt ttying in our mm which each game came down to last stock high percent 1st time then mid percent and me barely having any zss practice with you mashing like crazy is a damn lie. if I actually sat down with d-torr for 2hrs a day for a week that mm would had flipped easily

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Nick please do not talk about mu with me lol your the last person. I remember the weekend before pound you where talking all this **** about how ddd gets wrecked by zss and we all know what happened same when I mm with gnw way back at my 2nd or 3rd tournament you told me gnw gets wrecked by zss. What happened with izzy? And stop trying to make excuses for allys defeat in europe. and you say you wernt ttying in our mm which each game came down to last stock high percent 1st time then mid percent and me barely having any zss practice with you mashing like crazy is a damn lie. if I actually sat down with d-torr for 2hrs a day for a week that mm would had flipped easily

You can't use me as comparison to any other ZSS, except maybe Shlike.

Training with me won't help you with the ZSS MU because I play completely different from most ZSS. Only practice you would get is getting the CG down.

I tell everyone, I play a bad style of ZSS, but I make it work.

MVD

Smash Master
Wario has gotten better since ally and glut brah snake stays the same I say wario has an advantage against snake

DFEAR

Smash Hero
isnt that funny? everyones metagame still grows except snakes and possibly mks : [

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

Yeah, I lost to Coney the first match, then I ***** him game 2, then I SDed game 3.
I was playing like **** when I lost to Izzy... or he's better than Vinnie, which I really doubt.

I was mashing because it's ICs, and even while not trying I want to not get 0-deathed by a CG.
Yo, you have MU practice yet? You always talk big, and you "come close" to beating good people, but you never beat them.
For real kid, it's getting old. At least when ESAM or I talk ****... we can back it up with results.
Let's MM again, I'll get you to an even higher % than HRNut did before I decide to stop playing around with you.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yeah, I lost to Coney the first match, then I ***** him game 2, then I SDed game 3.
I was playing like **** when I lost to Izzy... or he's better than Vinnie, which I really doubt.

I was mashing because it's ICs, and even while not trying I want to not get 0-deathed by a CG.
Yo, you have MU practice yet? You always talk big, and you "come close" to beating good people, but you never beat them.
For real kid, it's getting old. At least when ESAM or I talk ****... we can back it up with results.
Let's MM again, I'll get you to an even higher % than HRNut did before I decide to stop playing around with you.
Justin given 2DJeff the deeeeek.

OverLade

Smash Hero
i have the best wario ever
Funniest post in thread so far

I believe tier list is

MK
Diddy
Pika
Falco

Snake
Marth
Wario
ICs
Olimar

ZSS
G&W
Lucario
Toon Link
King Dedede
R.O.B.
Peach
Donkey Kong
Fox
Kirby

Pit
Luigi
Ness
Sonic
Zheik
Wolf
Yoshi
Sheik
Ike
Lucas

Pokemon Trainer
Mario
Samus
Falcon
Bowser
Jiggs
Link
Zelda
Ganon
You guys are all trippin...

MK
Diddy
Falco
Snake
ICs
Pikachu
Marth
Olimar
Wario

*stops mattering*

Wario is seriously one of the most overrated characters in this game. Tons of random unviable characters have amazing matchups/arguably beat him. Peach/DK/Yoshi/Sheik/Falcon/Luigi all beat him or have a reasonably winnable matchup and that doesn't even include top tiers. Snake definitely destroys Wario, some people can tech chase him purely on reaction. All you do is camp reverse grabs and it's done. Wario's only option to win is run away and try to make snake do something stupid for the entire match. The only edge he has against any of these characters is fast and the ability to run away. If you're not willing to run away the character isn't any good against people who play defensively and know the matchup.

And Snake is still really good you just have to know every matchup and play accordingly, and no snake in FL history has even been about matchups and specifics... Having a lot of Snakes doesn't mean anyone is doing it right...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
It dosnt matter how you play with zss or any character. All I need you for in learning the mu is you abusing a move like dsmash for example. When I played you I learned that I can grab you out of a shielded dsmashed if I fox trot ic. Little things like that helps me out, it helps me win mus. like against snakes you can grab in between his ftilt if timed right. Also zelda ppl used to think smash is safe on ic shield. But until I found out I can use nana like a pikman and buffer grab with her oos on zelda. Little things help me out a lot dtorr
@nickriddle
No one talkibg **** about the ic zss mu your just mad because I beg to differ. Ok yea i come close and you come close to winning mu that are ib your favor don't give me thoes bs johns"o I was playing like ****" " I sd 3rd game" if the mu was so bad for d3 the sd wouldn't have even mattered come on now let's be real.
No ones talking big bro I'm just giving you the facts learn to eat it. And stop trying to act hard on swf because we all know your not.
@xaltis I dont take **** I'm black i give it out

shlike

Smash Ace
You can't use me as comparison to any other ZSS, except maybe Shlike.

Training with me won't help you with the ZSS MU because I play completely different from most ZSS. Only practice you would get is getting the CG down.

I tell everyone, I play a bad style of ZSS, but I make it work.
So does that mean that I play a bad style of zss? Lol :3 Also starting **** with FL is never a good thing lol

MVD

Smash Master
Idc what a MK main says about Snakes MUs Lolololol I'm right your wrong thank you DON'T come again :)

Top Bottom