• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Speaking of gay.

I've been drawing this:
[collapse="wallpaper"]
[/collapse]

and this is what i have:
[collapse="MINE"]

the below one needed boob shading, though the bottom cut off, so theres a third.

My bad for the sideways.
[/collapse]

Gimme constructive feedback please.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Idc what a MK main says about Snakes MUs Lolololol I'm right your wrong thank you DON'T come again :)

:phone:
Lets all keep it real here, you're pretty terrible against Lucario/Wario/Falco other characters that there's nobody good of in SFL or that you don't play against regularly...

DAT SNAKE EGO

8Bitman

Smash Master
Does anyone here make Combo Videos or know someone who makes them???

I have too many replays that I don't care about anymore but a ton of the R.O.B boards peoplez could benefit from it.

Anyone?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Speaking of gay.

I've been drawing this:
[collapse="wallpaper"]
[/collapse]

and this is what i have:
[collapse="MINE"]

the below one needed boob shading, though the bottom cut off, so theres a third.

My bad for the sideways.
[/collapse]

Gimme constructive feedback please.
That pic is amazing.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
One day Jeff will realize he shouldn't call people out until he actually does anything meaningful.

And taylor since benny is out of school we can finally go to dodgeball.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
One day Jeff will realize he shouldn't call people out until he actually does anything meaningful.

And taylor since benny is out of school we can finally go to dodgeball.
oneday greenace will look like a teenager. Never started it so yea your a ******* and don't know ****

GreenAce

Smash Ace
oneday greenace will look like a teenager. Never started it so yea your a ******* and don't know ****

It's just annoying when you call someone out but never ****ing do anything. Everyone has the right express there thoughts but when you go call out someone better than you and don't do **** it makes you look like a stupid scrub.

I'm just keeping it real no insult are neccesary unless you feel the need I don't care

DFEAR

Smash Hero
greenace with mad dfear points right now.

why attack someone about something irrelevant to the claims presented. how will one solidify ones argument with random fallacies and not a legit factual premise? sir. you have no sense in any sense of the word sense. thank you and good bye.

also did you see what i did thar? :troll:

MVD

Smash Master
Idc if I'm bad against certain characters, show me CURRENT vids of snakes beating those characters, top players of course, ally trela aside as well as razer trela

DFEAR

Smash Hero
putting aside proofs/claims/premise doesnt help your case : ], if one instance questions your "conclusion" then its ALL false. no matter what (orbit voice)

if anything bro these players may not be the best at the matchups but they are certainly the latest : ], time is all knowing and unaware.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i love the drawing btw mink. i inquire that you immediately color, refurbish, redesign digitally, render and color complete it asap!

xD

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Haha i have no idea how to do any of that XD

The good news is my drawing skills are getting better.
One elective at a time.
My current elective : Survey Of Entertainment Technology.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Saying a mu is not tgat bad and having someone ***** about what ypu said is calling someone out now I was just being real. My post about and to nick riddle is true and real as ****. He's just being a hater like you. When's the last time nick riddle placed 1st or 2nd? I'm prettu sure at his sfl events he place 3rd and lower at cfl events iv been placing 3rd and lower also with my resent tourney breaking my top 5 chain from the past few months because I got bracket **** to fight ppl I play daliy with no johns though. I've probably made the same amount of money nick riddle made in tournaments in the past few months. Get over it bro life goes on. And if you try to say where you live there better players that maybe true but at the sametime shouldnt you be at there caliber of play level so it wouldn't really make a difference since you practice with them? Come bro let's be real

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Saying a mu is not tgat bad and having someone ***** about what ypu said is calling someone out now I was just being real. My post about and to nick riddle is true and real as ****. He's just being a hater like you. When's the last time nick riddle placed 1st or 2nd? I'm prettu sure at his sfl events he place 3rd and lower at cfl events iv been placing 3rd and lower also with my resent tourney breaking my top 5 chain from the past few months because I got bracket **** to fight ppl I play daliy with no johns though. I've probably made the same amount of money nick riddle made in tournaments in the past few months. Get over it bro life goes on. And if you try to say where you live there better players that maybe true but at the sametime shouldnt you be at there caliber of play level so it wouldn't really make a difference since you practice with them? Come bro let's be real

But I don't play brawl. And I win most of tourneys I go. Plus i've put in a lot of time practicing and making **** up so i've earned where i've gotton instead of making excuses like if I played more I would be better than you but since I don't your lucky. And i'm pretty sure you can't be measured in skills you could have.

_Dice

Smash Ace
But I don't play brawl. And I win most of tourneys I go. Plus i've put in a lot of time practicing and making **** up so i've earned where i've gotton instead of making excuses like if I played more I would be better than you but since I don't your lucky. And i'm pretty sure you can't be measured in skills you could have.
Jeff barely plays brawl, chill out man. you are calling out a better player and dont do ****, it's making you look like a stupid scrub.

It's just annoying when you call someone out but never ****ing do anything. Everyone has the right express there thoughts but when you go call out someone better than you and don't do **** it makes you look like a stupid scrub.
I'm just keeping it real no insult are neccesary unless you feel the need I don't care
also jeff, from a friend, plz shut up on the internet lol this happens every thread i go in because of you :(

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dice keepin' it real.

Everyone on this thread with the exeption of Dice, Esam, Seibrik, DFear, Viper, D-torr, Raven, MVD, Jeff, Xaltis, Halzy, Vinnie, Tommy G, 8 Bitman, Riddle, Radix and Xdeath can suck a ****.

I'm makin' them callouts.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
I guess winning tournaments don't mean anything anymore ^^^^^

And please bring up me getting exposed eventhubs because anyone would look like a complete scrub if someone puts up your worst matches.

Also I agree i'll end this here. Because me keeping it real makes me look like a salty ****. And i'm really a cheerful person lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
greenace your dumb i have never won a tourney nor do i care really. it would be nice but i play for fun and to discuss MUs,stages,characters etc. I have a life buddy i find trash talking you guys funny in the past but i really wasnt trash talking nick riddle i was just being real. Because im tired of his BS MU ratio.

Congrats for winning MVC3 tournements and braging about them on SWF lol. good ****.
lol im done dice i just love fighting with these guys its funny as **** when they think they know me when they dont. Ight im done but all i gotta say

Zss vs IC
55:45 ZSS or 50:50 lol get over it stop *****ing about it its my opinion learn to deal with it

GreenAce

Smash Ace
I wasen't bragging someone said I didn't do anything so I told them otherwise. I'm bored as **** it's 2:00 and I have nothing better to do than pull dfear shenanigans.

I love everyone i'm going to bed peace.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
nah viper you was trying to tell me to shut up when i was just backing up masky about something that was true and needed to be fixed for obvious reason and also dice is my friend. sorry man

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Dice keepin' it real.

Everyone on this thread with the exeption of Dice, Esam, Seibrik, DFear, Viper, D-torr, Raven, MVD, Jeff, Xaltis, Halzy, Vinnie, Tommy G, 8 Bitman, Riddle, Radix and Xdeath can suck a ****.

I'm makin' them callouts.
I like how I'm not on this list.

**** you Mink. YOU SUCK A ****.

/end DJ Jack's 1-time troll post.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
/avi

I have you say you all put on a good show for me. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Also Mink, I notice you also didn't put my name in that list. See DJ Jack's post as my response. Also your drawing is pretty. Why is everyone so good at drawing D: I can only write lol.

Funniest post in thread so far

You guys are all trippin...

MK
Diddy
Falco
Snake
ICs
Pikachu
Marth
Olimar
Wario

*stops mattering*

-throws a chair-
Make her boobs bigger.

L.

afk

:rosalina:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Jeff...your last arguments were ****ing terrible.

Congrats! You get top 3 in a region where most of your good players don't even show up! You get 3rd/4th following HRNut (#6 on PRs, but still mad respectable), Gallax, and Radix/Raz.

Cool.

He places behind Seibrik (Got 3rd at pound 4/was in MLG's Top 16, #3 on PRs) and myself (#1 on PRs, placed 3rd at MLG Dallas, 4th at D.C./Orlando, and top 10 at the other 2).

Do you wanna know what happens when SFL comes to CFL/CFL comes to SFL?

ZP in January
13: 2D-Jeff (Ice Climbers)

You lost to 8bitman in less than a minute here. You were outplaced by godly players like Galeon, 2link, and 8bitman. Good stuff. Truly worthy of praise right there.

Oh, not recent enough? Cool

NLL 2 weeks ago
17: 2dJeff

Yeah...you see the point.

Also, just because you almost beat somebody who sandbags their *** off doesn't mean you actually know a ****ing thing about the MU, you ignorant ****.

And you know I like you, but you are so ****ing annoying on the boards and you are bad at everything when it comes to forums.

Top Bottom