• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ether you going to viridiian city if you are wanna team?
i hate you, i wanted to team up with you. alice i thought you were like, my age at first XD. it's not a bad thing at all tho, when you're like 35 you'll look pretty young ^_^

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
even i can l-cancel :p and dooms gf is a real pedo unlike u fake pedos
Why are we talking about me being a pedo? >_<

You're not equal to Tiffany's pedo-ness.

She's 20, I'm 15. You were only 4 years up.
And why are you helping them?! >_> Kick your ***.

What is this guys, a pedo competition? xP

....But contributing to the age game, how old did everyone think I was before everyone knew I was 20...? (And "middle" isn't a very specific answer, haha~)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You seemed 20 to me, so w/e, lol.

Wyatt, team with Charles again. You guys are both from the north and should just become static partners. You're both elite members of the crew. Have Charles take you to tournaments.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Alice i thought you were like, my age at first XD. it's not a bad thing at all tho, when you're like 35 you'll look pretty young ^_^
Keep your whoremoans under control XD goes for you to chibo

....But contributing to the age game, how old did everyone think I was before everyone knew I was 20...? (And "middle" isn't a very specific answer, haha~)
I guessed 18 or 19 at planking Metaknight

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Atomsk, Chibo can't possibly hope to keep his "whoremoans" under control, due to the extremely high volume of attractive, caucasian females that probably ignore him at the university he attends :). Drexel ftw, guy!

I thought you were like 28ish.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
How Old Did Everyone Think I Was Before Everyone Knew I Was 20...? (and "middle" Isn't A Very Specific Answer, Haha~)
Let's All Talk To Girls Aksjbdf;idbfs;

atomsk, Chibo Can't Possibly Hope To Keep His "whoremoans" Under Control, Due To The Extremely High Volume Of Attractive, Caucasian Females That Probably Ignore Him At The University He Attends :). Drexel Ftw, Guy!
....****.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
d@mn, didn c that coming from ether. I dont even c a chibo post in this thread.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
JK btw, Chibo ftw.

Also, i'm an idiot, because Eazy is right and Chibo did not post. It was Chromepirate, I misread. CHibo, CHibi, CHrome; it gets confusing when you read through a thread too fast. A brilliant roasting gone to waste :(.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
jk Btw, Chibo Ftw.

Also, I'm An Idiot, Because Eazy Is Right And Chibo Did Not Post. It Was Chromepirate, I Misread. chibo, chibi, chrome; It Gets Confusing When You Read Through A Thread Too Fast. A Brilliant Roasting Gone To Waste :(.
You Did It Charizard!

Panix

Smash Ace
I live like 30 mins away from princton NJ. There a way or time I could get one of you guys to do a friendly or MM? also interested in the crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I live like 30 mins away from princton NJ. There a way or time I could get one of you guys to do a friendly or MM? also interested in the crew.
Where is "30 mins away"?

I'm the only one that lives in Princeton, but I'm one of the crew leaders and our tournaments are hosted in Princeton, so I guess Princeton is really important. If you want to join this crew, you have to get to know some of the members and become a part of the Smash community.

ADHD

Smash Hero
So blackwaltz is charles I guess. I've never heard his first name before, there is jbandrew who might attend this but i'll know soon if he can't because its a possibility he won't be going and then ill team with you for viridian city "charles"

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Why doesn't anyone ever call me Patrick... =( I feel so left out. It must be an elitist... or an inui thing.

LMAO at Pierce's post a few up.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
hey at least they try (it's funny because their matchup thread said that snake has a disadvantage against more than half the cast. if that was true, why is he top tier?)

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Why doesn't anyone ever call me Patrick... =( I feel so left out. It must be an elitist... or an inui thing.

LMAO at Pierce's post a few up.
I would have been calling you patrick if you ever told me your name. It makes me laugh when people call me "Kai" when we all go out to eat and stuff. I think Inui is the only one who still does it though lol.

Top Bottom