• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Atomsk said:
dmbrandon
Mains: Meta Knight
Current Ranks: 8th in NJ
Info: dmbrandon was a top player at the start of Brawl. He took a set from Mew2King way back in April, won most of his tournament sets against teh_spamerer, and consistently beat Atomsk and Inui. He was always an extremely good teams player. Inui and dmbrandon were once nearly as dominant as the Inui and Atomsk team. dmbrandon was ranked 3rd in NJ at his peak and was the leader of the former strongest crew, Montage. dmbrandon quit Brawl in the end of July for several months. He came back, and obviously fell behind a lot due to his big absence. He recently has been catching up and doing well again. He still can beat BlackWaltz and Yes! and he beat Ally and Keitaro in money matches. dmbrandon is still an exceptional teams player, and dmbrandon and Ether team from the early days of Brawl is back in action and better than ever. Amazing teams players seem to gravitate towards this crew.
lol what?

I've beaten DMbrandon in all tourney sets and money matches we ever played. That time he beat me @ Inui's tourney 2-1 was a friendly.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Why are you going to tourneys again?

I don't understand.
Why do you main zss if your name isn't Snay Kee? :laugh: <3

Inui if you can't l-cancel anymore that's really sad. Diem isn't trash, he's litter. Chrome Pirate is evil. Doom's actually a reverse pedo.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not serious. I can still play Melee. >_>;

I am equal to Tiffany in pedo-ness because I was with a 15 year-old when I was 19. :bee: She's 16 now, though... :[

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
i love this thread =D. and i never said age 5 inui, i said 6 =P and just because doom has a girl baji, doesnt mean other people are fake. and i am proud of myself cyanide. and "lucky girl"? eww inui. run away doom!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*washes his eyes with alcohol* DO NOT WANT DO NOT WANT MY EYES MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSS

well does it help I like to pretend I am younger cause im youthful and cristin is my school teacher?

Or Cristin and me being High School lovers?

I look so young but im so old:(

Top Bottom