• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'll give a dollar to everybody except Yehs, Bajisci, and Orion who knows my first name.

Well, the first person, at least.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I would have been calling you patrick if you ever told me your name. It makes me laugh when people call me "Kai" when we all go out to eat and stuff. I think Inui is the only one who still does it though lol.
Gamer tags are gay.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So blackwaltz is charles I guess. I've never heard his first name before, there is jbandrew who might attend this but i'll know soon if he can't because its a possibility he won't be going and then ill team with you for viridian city "charles"
Quick question. for viridian city are we going DDD + Diddy only or i can switch?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Quick question. for viridian city are we going DDD + Diddy only or i can switch?
It wouldn't be logical if you switched. Dedede is diddy's absolute perfect partner. He KO's early, lives longer, and has a gimping ability. No other character in the game can be so good at that and make up for diddy's weaknesses. you can change for counterpicks tho if you want to. we'll see how it goes anyway later.

Panix

Smash Ace
Where is "30 mins away"?

I'm the only one that lives in Princeton, but I'm one of the crew leaders and our tournaments are hosted in Princeton, so I guess Princeton is really important. If you want to join this crew, you have to get to know some of the members and become a part of the Smash community.
I live in barnegat new jersey. close to manahawkin, Toms River, and Point plesent.

When you say I have to get to know some of the members, I try. I've watched countless matches on DMbrandon, M2k (obv), inui, and almost everyone else on the east coast.

I'm not the best. but theres no one in the 4 surrounding towns who can beat me.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Panix, you live in Barnegat? My aunt lives there. Worst visits ever. But a very nice looking town. The bay is butt ugly though. :s

You should give it a shot, next time Inui will host a tournament at the hotel you should come. It takes a little over an hour and a half to two hours commute to get there myself.

It's loads of fun!

Panix

Smash Ace
Eh, I know Im going to get alot of noob comments ;) thats fine with me.

does anyone want to wifi me?

i know wifi dosn't demonstrate skill but it'll show you i know what im doing.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I know Im going to get alot of noob comments ;) thats fine with me.

does anyone want to wifi me?

i know wifi dosn't demonstrate skill but it'll show you i know what im doing.
Your right but I'll play wifi with you at 9:00 if you would like. If I win I wont be a **** or anything and if I lose I dont expect you to be one. My code is 4854-6108-8918. My aim is setokaiba97321 if you wanna get me on there

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
You guys should let panix in. Mgs4 avatar. Too good.
mgs....fails jk

Hey Yes! Can you tell me the stats on the sonic vs snake and snake vs diddy matchups? I dont feel like looking them up and I'm sure you know. Gotta ease my curiousity.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sonic wins both :laugh:

jk jk

Snake beats sonic and Snake beats diddy.

edit: mgs doesnt fail take it back or i'll falcon punch you.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Sonic wins both :laugh:

jk jk

Snake beats sonic and Snake beats diddy.

edit: mgs doesnt fail take it back or i'll falcon punch you.
Thx, what a dumb question but I actually thought the diddy vs snake wasnt too bad. I like sonic better regardless though.

BTW, Sonic punch> Falcon punch

Panix

Smash Ace
can someone tell me how to beat falco with snake? or should i counterpick rob?
drop two nades, blow yourself up. rack up to about 30% dmg. and your straight. or spam B when he starts to cg.

go prone when he lazers, when he approches pull a nade and shield.

and my favorite line.

camp with nades and space with F-tilt.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
falco assrapes rob

blow yourself up to 30 with a nade/c4 together.

crouch to avoid lazers, ftilt alot, grab tech chase, kill with w/e move.

edit: panix clearly isnt a noob (i'm 100% serious with this, usually i never am serious online but no sarcasm here.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
drop two nades, blow yourself up. rack up to about 30% dmg. and your straight. or spam B when he starts to cg.

go prone when he lazers, when he approches pull a nade and shield.

and my favorite line.

camp with nades and space with F-tilt.
Up for some wifi now? You never answered me

fkacyan

Smash Hero
how do you deal with his phantasm though? i'm thinking of dropping down and nair
time tilts and/or smashes.

Honestly most Falcos will get predictable with their phantasms and you'll be able to hit them out of it a lot. Hell, you could be amazing and just hit them in the middle of it.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Honestly most Falcos will get predictable with their phantasms and you'll be able to hit them out of it a lot. Hell, you could be amazing and just hit them in the middle of it.
stick with the blonde chick :p jk jk <3

you can either...

put a c4 in the middle of the stage where they end up and punish
hold A and hope it hits them out of it (it has invincibility frames)
get hit by it
try bair?

indianunit

Smash Journeyman

alright i think i get ya. thanks guys you'll all been a lot of help.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
stick with the blonde chick :p jk jk <3

you can either...

put a c4 in the middle of the stage where they end up and punish
hold A and hope it hits them out of it (it has invincibility frames)
get hit by it
try bair?
punishing the end location of phantasm isn't exclusive to snake rofl

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
punishing the end location of phantasm isn't exclusive to snake rofl
checks your post...

hit them out of it/in the middle of it =/= punishing the end location....

come on step it up!

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
If you were studying, then you wouldn't be procrastinating here on the thread, now would you? >>

--
Hush, I took "studying" as in school work. If it's not that then please disregard what I said.

Like everyone else xD

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
If you were studying, then you wouldn't be procrastinating here on the thread, now would you? >>

--
Hush, I took "studying" as in school work. If it's not that then please disregard what I said.

Like everyone else xD
Ut oh, Ms.BlackwaltzTundah! is the winner

fkacyan

Smash Hero

--

Like everyone else xD
I'm usually incapable of doing things all at once. When I work I'm on IM, forums, etc the entire time.

Top Bottom