• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Singles is NOT fun, why are you gonna take a character you ENJOY playing and bring it into singles? Do you hate yourself that much? Stick to snake, do what you have to do, take the fun to doubles.
I tend to do better if i'm enjoying myself. The relentless assault that Wolf is capable of is pretty fun. Oh, and I could really go for a whopper jr right now.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Melee is more balanced than Brawl =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kULR6NTXD9k

Good Falcons don't beat good Metas

Epic quotes
You can main any character in Melee with no need for a secondary, because Melee has combos. All you need to win in Melee is like 15-20 good reads on your opponent. With brawl, you need to hit them like 100 times, so the bad matchups are worse.
Let me tell u something

in melee

if u put ur heart to it

it can be done

^_^

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
yay! im ranked 11th! xD and lol at diems gif on post #1. and why isnt my toon link plushie the mascot for the crew? =( he was here first. he cant be co-mascot?

Top Bottom