• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
BlackWaltz will not be able to answer you ChromePirate until the day of Dooms tournament. So you'll have to ask him then. With the wii and computer gone, he will have no way of accessing the internet unless he goes to a friends house. There may also be a lack of answering for text messages or phone calls, with the cell phone charger gone, and there may not be a spare when he arrives home. D:

We both will basically have no way of reaching him until Friday.

I will edit this post, or notify people when/if he finds a spare charger for his cell phone.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Honorary member profile to add:

dmbrandon
Mains: Meta Knight
Current Ranks: 8th in NJ
Info: dmbrandon was a top player at the start of Brawl. He took a set from Mew2King way back in April, won most of his tournament sets against teh_spamerer, and consistently beat Atomsk and Inui. He was always an extremely good teams player. Inui and dmbrandon were once nearly as dominant as the Inui and Atomsk team. dmbrandon was ranked 3rd in NJ at his peak and was the leader of the former strongest crew, Montage. dmbrandon quit Brawl in the end of July for several months. He came back, and obviously fell behind a lot due to his big absence. He recently has been catching up and doing well again. He still can beat BlackWaltz and Yes! and he beat Ally and Keitaro in money matches. dmbrandon is still an exceptional teams player, and dmbrandon and Ether team from the early days of Brawl is back in action and better than ever. Amazing teams players seem to gravitate towards this crew.

Finding the pic is up to you.

Edit:

Alice
Mains: BlackWaltz, Pikachu Plushie
Current Ranks: lol she don't play no Brawl
Info: Alice is BlackWaltz's girlfriend. She apparently likes him enough to attend Brawl tournaments with him. She cheers him on all the time, of course. She was really shy at first, but she's starting to get to know more players and form some of her own friendships in the community. It's nice to have someone at tournaments that doesn't smell bad like most Smashers do at least half the time, LOL! Maybe someday she'll start playing the game.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
ATOMSK YOU DOLL YOU <3

Now I don't even mind that you and everyone else at the tournament nearly killed Pikachus paws. I don't know what I'll do if Pikachu won't be able to talk anymore. Such a sad thought. The only other pokemon doll I have would be Piplup. But he's lifeless.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Btw, ****ing love that picture and description. Hopefully as more tournaments pass, a better description will be formed. But right now. I'm so giddy and smiley right now. Thanks you guys!!

Kitten is too cute <3

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wow all this for Blackwaltz gf Good stuff Alice!

I wish cristin got this much attention on smashboards:(

PRiDE

Smash Lord

PRiDE
Mains: Yoshi, Pokemon Trainer
Current Ranks: 13th in NJ
Info: PRiDE is a pretty...colourful member of the Smash community. He's fun to have around and causes much laughter around him, LOL! He's possibly the best Yoshi in the country since Yoshi is really underused and PRiDE's the only one with real accomplishments. He's recently improved and scored some decent wins. He beat BlackWaltz, Umbra, Eazy, Ether, Keitaro, and others. Hopefully he finds a way to make Yoshi more viable in tournaments. PRiDE is a college educated man and actually a teacher. He teaches Italian. If you can speak the language, feel free to use it with him! I'm sure he'll be delighted.

OK I suppose that could have been worse.. One thing though. IF I second ANYONE its Game and Watch.. not PT.. unless that was a joke lol.

Top Bottom