• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to add to the arguement if its still going on.

My Falcon beats anyone thats not higher than Blackwaltz

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
No, If I remember correctly. You somehow abused the system and glitched a win, somehow accepting a match while I was offline and without us playing reporting a win for yourself and then for some reason AIB glitched and gave you 2 wins for the exact same match. :)
lol ill never forget this XD!!!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Pride 5 dollar mm yoshi vs marth, since my marth is so whack. Lets do this on a non laggy tv where you cant get out of my dancing blade combos, and get to the ledge to egg camp k:)
It should be oh so easy for you.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Why post here? I am not a member of this crew..

I never once said your marth was so wack so I don't know what you are talking about. And if you are referring to what YES! overheard today, about me saying "what are you eazy now?" That is because I did a random *** fair spike again to Edd so please, keep your money.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Not enough good snake experience? Awww Inui still thinks I suck T_T :laugh:
You sucked until like...two weeks ago, lmao. You never played that well before. I need more practice against that level of gay Snake.

what does ur opinion of me have to do with anything? didnt i outplace u on saturday?
dmbrandon is better than you. ~_~

and u were also seeded higher than me. the pro in ur area of the bracket was andyg, i had spammer. i thought PA sucked?????????
You had teh_spamerer and BlackWaltz, the two best players, on the same side. There was also other nonsense.

Your seeding sucked.

Yes Ive played Seibrik so many times: Twice before saturday.. Once in a D3 ditto MM which I won and the
last gigabits where I got wrecked by his MK like I do almost every mk the First time I play them I wreck their MK because I just adapt like that, just like when I 2-0ed Seibrik on saturday while he thought it would be almost impossible for his mk to lose to a d3..
@ Blackwaltz the trend is I lose to MK's most of the time badly then beat them back the next time we play because I adapt quickly. If anything it would be great for me the next time we played plus considering if its in tourney I would care more.
Does this stuff mean you're confident you'll beat my Meta Knight and will money match me for a large amount next time we meet? I'm willing to do MvC2 level money, aka thousands of dollars.

Also, match up experiance?
I believe what I heard Plank say to myself personally, "We have no Olimars to play so we have zero experiance". This means, that in fact, people who go to tourneys don't know EVERY character's style even after so many months have passed.

I myself still have a lot of work to do and I'll be trying to figure it out. Inactively, but I will be.
QFT

Eazy23

Smash Lord
DAAAAAAAAAAM, he said lets get our Jwong vs yipes on!
Spam now thinks meta v d3 is 90/10, I wudn take that kinda offer with that kinda matchup lmao.

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
You sucked until like...two weeks ago, lmao. You never played that well before. I need more practice against that level of gay Snake.

dmbrandon is better than you. ~_~

You had teh_spamerer and BlackWaltz, the two best players, on the same side. There was also other nonsense.

Does this stuff mean you're confident you'll beat my Meta Knight and will money match me for a large amount next time we meet? I'm willing to do MvC2 level money, aka thousands of dollars.

Your seeding sucked.

QFT

Wheres my quote T.T i feel left out lol

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
lol @ Eazy always offering random mm's.
That makes me die inside.
That's kind of mean to me just because he won't yet he does it to everyone else. ):
I money match for funsies more than bragging rights in itself.
I can't get myself to try in.. hell. Tourney generally, much less MMs. Even more less in friendlies.

It sucks that he wants to play everyone but me. ):

NOTE:: QQ

Eazy23

Smash Lord
LOL, no Blackwaltz I just don't mm you because I don't have the patience. Your olimar has gotten to a level of camp that I KNOW I'm not able to handle yet. I know the matchup very very very well but your camping is just really hard to deal with. At THIS moment you are one of the few people in New Jersey that I wouldn't feel confident against. I thought I had you figured out last time we played in tourny, and then you up'd your camp level by like 3 atleast. So once I feel more patient, and like I won't get antsy and run into a 70 damage combo, I will more than happily mm u.

I def cant force myself to try in small mms, and Im not confident enough that Id beat you in big mms. So you're kinda stuck lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anyone going to that passaic tournament the third wanna team.

if no NY people are going :)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
If I go Im going to need a teamate also. Anyone interested hit me up before new years plz

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I am part of nj...don't listen to these foolish people. Only 2 more days and me and m2k are back in nj xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
DAAAAAAAAAAM, he said lets get our Jwong vs yipes on!
Spam now thinks meta v d3 is 90/10, I wudn take that kinda offer with that kinda matchup lmao.
Wow that's really dumb. It's 60/40 and not any worse than that.

The only thing I strongly agree with Kashif about is that Snake is the best character in the game.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hey, is the rest of that draft crew battle up yet? could somebody post a link to both parts.. if not just the first part.

edit- inui, nice job in FL. didn't know you went all the way there lol. i just heard about it.
atomsk- where have you been?

Top Bottom