• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yeah I have discovered after that and fighting Yes! that I am horrendous against Snake.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, here's how my money matches went.

-MK vs Wario with Afro for $20 and lost 1-3.
-MK vs Dedede with Seibrik for $5 and won very close matches, 2-0.
-MK vs Snake with Seibrik for $5 and lost 1-3.
-Snake vs MK with Sebrik for $10 and won 3-1.
-MK vs Dedede with Hungrybox for $0.50(what a Jew) and won 3-0.
-MK vs Dedede with CO18 for $5 and twostocked him twice, winning 2-0.
-Snake vs Dedede with CO18 for $5 and won two close matches to win 2-0.

The only character Sebrik beat me with...was Snake.
I got to rub this in co18's face my god nice inui

CO18

Smash Hero
I will copy this straight from what I posted at gigs
"Inui has the most annoying posts sometimes. I obv wouldnt give up if it was tourney but I really didn't care afterward because I was leading by quite a bit then got killed at 40 by ur up+b on the sv platform once I lost that match I doubted I would win 2 straight vs you on your own CP afterward.
I usually get wrecked by Mk's the first time I play them anyway, I just adapt quickly. Last time I played Rx-'s and Seibrik's MK's I got wrecked and they 2 stocked me both times but this time I won 2-0 vs them both, 2 stocking them the 1st games.
You just get extremelyyyy annoying sometimes, I also find it funny how you're like talking down to people and claiming your much better than them too.
Like you barely beating Andyg 2-1 after he beat Atomsk then saying you're leauges ahead of AndyG. Then I outplace you, while we played the SAME people, you lost to seibrik but I beat him and youre talking as if your way better than me."

Just stop it lol.

Chrome I played GDX for the first time in tourney and won 2-0. I dont think Im bad Vs Diddy offline,
I know I still need to work on the matchup though.
I need some tips on the matchup from Atomsk the diddykiller3001 :).

ADHD

Smash Hero
I will copy this straight from what I posted at gigs
"Inui has the most annoying posts sometimes. I obv wouldnt give up if it was tourney but I really didn't care afterward because I was leading by quite a bit then got killed at 40 by ur up+b on the sv platform once I lost that match I doubted I would win 2 straight vs you on your own CP afterward.
I usually get wrecked by Mk's the first time I play them anyway, I just adapt quickly. Last time I played Rx-'s and Seibrik's MK's I got wrecked and they 2 stocked me both times but this time I won 2-0 vs them both, 2 stocking them the 1st games.
You just get extremelyyyy annoying sometimes, I also find it funny how you're like talking down to people and claiming your much better than them too.
Like you barely beating Andyg 2-1 after he beat Atomsk then saying you're leauges ahead of AndyG. Then I outplace you, while we played the SAME people, you lost to seibrik but I beat him and youre talking as if your way better than me."

Just stop it lol.

Chrome I played GDX for the first time in tourney and won 2-0. I dont think Im bad Vs Diddy offline,
I know I still need to work on the matchup though.
I need some tips on the matchup from Atomsk the diddykiller3001 :).
Idk about GDX, if you played advent i'd be impressed...

CO18

Smash Hero
CO18! come down to MD/VA tourney sometimes :( want to play you! lol

screw Gamebattles
lol If I could I would. But Ill be getting my car in around April probably so I think Ill be able to drive up there.
Only way I could make it up there beforehand is if we go to visit some family in VA or something.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Everything I post is whiney, and gay as hell. I should probably shoot myself in the arm, as to have something real to complain about. I almost get annoyed at myself for being such a whiney, wannabe loser man. I honestly should re-evaluate my time on these boards, then use the extra free time I'll gain after quitting smash to pick up a worth-while hobby, like the masterful art of Crochet.
****, bro, don't be so hard on yourself.

Also, don't come into OUR threads, starting drama. I'll ****ing haunt, you, son. Gtfo, now.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
He can be great against you and not as good against other players.
So he beats you, that's how it works. Maybe he isn't as good against others, but yeah, it makes sense saying he's a better AGAINST YOU if he BEATS YOU.

Also, Diem's post is correct. :/

CO18

Smash Hero
****, bro, don't be so hard on yourself.

Also, don't come into OUR threads, starting drama. I'll ****ing haunt, you, son. Gtfo, now.
lol nigg@ you dont know nothing about me. And if you read the posts correctly you wouldnt think that im whining.

How am I being hard on myself. That doesnt even make sense. If anything Im doing the opposite. Come haunt me plz do and noone is even starting drama in your thread. Its just inui tends to make some less than smart points. He seemed decent IRL but when he comes on here he talks too much trash imo.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Which is why you gotta let your performance vs him (or anyone) do the talking. Talk is cheap. Ether said it best: talk with the controller, not the keyboard (or something like that).

CO18

Smash Hero
Which is why you gotta let your performance vs him (or anyone) do the talking. Talk is cheap. Ether said it best: talk with the controller, not the keyboard (or something like that).
Thats what you should tell him. I never started anything. Just left it alone since Inui said he wanted to stop the online beef or w/e. But then he brought the mess right back up again.

I outplaced him getting 3rd him getting 5th.
He beat me in our mm.
That was the end, but inui had to make it something more.
He should just chill it and I would have no problem with him.
He didnt seem to act like this IRL unless it was just because he was around unfamiliar people, I dont know how he acts around yall.
But how he acted at gigs is the same way he should post on here imo.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Oh sh*t, n*ggas gettin' haunted up in here!

Make sure you check your closet and under your bed before you go to sleep tonight. Whatever you do, don't say dmbrandon's name three times while looking at a mirror or he'll come get you!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
dmbrandon dmbrandon beetlejuice!...dammit i messed up...

Co18 inui has this mentality that if he beats someone they suck, and if they beat him he either:

1) didn't know the matchup
2) played horribly on that particular occasion
3) johns
4) climbed a mountain :laugh:

don't worry about it really. it's the opinion of 1 person. i've heard good stuff about u guys in FL. I'd love to go there someday. i need to meet reflex and step up my wario :3

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
Thats what you should tell him. I never started anything. Just left it alone since Inui said he wanted to stop the online beef or w/e. But then he brought the mess right back up again.

He beat me in our mm.
He didnt seem to act like this IRL unless it was just because he was around unfamiliar people, I dont know how he acts around yall.
Hey CO18 wana ladder?

CO18

Smash Hero
dmbrandon dmbrandon beetlejuice!...dammit i messed up...

Co18 inui has this mentality that if he beats someone they suck, and if they beat him he either:

1) didn't know the matchup
2) played horribly on that particular occasion
3) johns
4) climbed a mountain :laugh:

don't worry about it really. it's the opinion of 1 person. i've heard good stuff about u guys in FL. I'd love to go there someday. i need to meet reflex and step up my wario :3
It seems that way. His excuse for losing to Seibrik 2-0 was that he didn't have enough good Snake experience. Seibrik hadnt used snake in tourney in months.
First it was "I had no zss experience" then "I had no kirby experience" now "I had no Snake experience"
Should be more like "i dont have practice against people who have more skill than me and can't be nadospammed".

I lost to Chu's kirby too but I didnt make the excuse of not having kirby practice because I do. Hes just an amazing player that just completely outplayed me in our matches.
But w/e.
Lets just leave this inui because its really annoying. Lets just keep each others names out of our posts.

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
It seems that way. His excuse for losing to Seibrik 2-0 was that he didn't have enough good Snake experience. Seibrik hadnt used snake in tourney in months.
First it was "I had no zss experience" then "I had no kirby experience" now "I had no Snake experience"
Should be more like "i dont have practice against people who have more skill than me and can't be nadospammed".

I lost to Chu's kirby too but I didnt make the excuse of not having kirby practice because I do. Hes just an amazing player that just completely outplayed me in our matches.
But w/e.
Lets just leave this inui because its really annoying. Lets just keep each others names out of our posts.
Hey CO18 didnt I 2-0 u twice in the AiB ladder :)

CO18

Smash Hero
Hey CO18 didnt I 2-0 u twice in the AiB ladder :)
No, If I remember correctly. You somehow abused the system and glitched a win, somehow accepting a match while I was offline and without us playing reporting a win for yourself and then for some reason AIB glitched and gave you 2 wins for the exact same match. :)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
One by one, let's go bowling, baby.

lol nigg@ you dont know nothing about me. And if you read the posts correctly you wouldnt think that im whining.

How am I being hard on myself. That doesnt even make sense. If anything Im doing the opposite. Come haunt me plz do and noone is even starting drama in your thread. Its just inui tends to make some less than smart points. He seemed decent IRL but when he comes on here he talks too much trash imo.
Nigg@? Is that an at symbol? What kind of gay internet gangster are you? And I know plenty about you. I'm fairly sure I could describe both your appearance and the company you keep solely on the way you post here. You're figured out, and left wanting.

And that hard on yourself part was clearly part of the joke. You're a complete moron.

And you came here and started ****. You're looking for people to back you up in a feeble way of gaining more popularity on the boards, whether you understand it or not.

He beat me in our mm.
You out placed him against people you face every week? Sick, man. He still wrecked your ****. other people said it too. Apparently it wasn't even like... close.

Why should he chill? Better yet, why should he give a **** if YOU have a problem with him? You're a no one, and will continue that way for the rest of your days here.

You ended two posts with IMO. We don't need you to tell us it's your opinion. We're very much aware. Moron.

No, If I remember correctly. You somehow abused the system and glitched a win, somehow accepting a match while I was offline and without us playing reporting a win for yourself and then for some reason AIB glitched and gave you 2 wins for the exact same match. :)
Johns.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
evidentally using the @ symbol now makes you a gay internet gangster lol... whatever that is

you cant complain about now having enough experience at this point with the game being out for over 9 months and especially in inui's case where hes been to tourneys all over atl north, florida, midwest, and more. climbing a mountain was a more legit john lol

dmbrandon

Smash Master
you cant complain about now having enough experience at this point with the game being out for over 9 months and especially in inui's case where hes been to tourneys all over atl north, florida, midwest, and more. climbing a mountain was a more legit john lol
Hey Chibo, here's a thought:

YOU'RE NOT A GOOD PLAYER. please leave. Seriously.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Tbagz outplaced me at a tournament once, does that mean he's good? :laugh: no offense tbagz or chibo just saying placements dont mean SHIET. snakee got 33rd at one tourney. does that mean he sucks?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
what does ur opinion of me have to do with anything? didnt i outplace u on saturday?
You didn't play me, or win any money, so who cares?

What happened in teams?

Or better yet, let's talk about that last game you had against keitaro in teams.

I think someone in your crew quotes as: "Man, I'm fairly sure he's a ****** for missing the easiest spike in brawl's history. Maybe someone unplugged his controller."

LMAO. gr.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow ok i still got 3rd in teams (which is winning money btw) which isnt bad. maybe i overspaced it cause the tv was laggy? lol

you did lose to rogue pit in singles however, who iv beaten 3 times this season in tourney

Top Bottom