• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
and u were also seeded higher than me. the pro in ur area of the bracket was andyg, i had spammer. i thought PA sucked?????????

dmbrandon

Smash Master
and u were also seeded higher than me. the pro in ur area of the bracket was andyg, i had spammer. i thought PA sucked?????????
PA does suck. It sucks mad balls. You guys have 3-4 good players, one of which quit.

So, I lost some matches? How much money have you won from smash, kid?

100$mm, plz

CO18

Smash Hero
Oh you know me now son? Please, you better not be like almost everyone else on here and look nerdy as hell.
Describe my apperance bro since you know me so well.
You act like you know anything and who the hell are you in the first place.

Yes thats a legit excuse since I play this people every weekend of course. Even though I only play sfl like once in a blue moon. Please dont start acting like you know ANYTHING about what goes on when you clearly dont.
Yes Ive played Seibrik so many times: Twice before saturday.. Once in a D3 ditto MM which I won and the
last gigabits where I got wrecked by his MK like I do almost every mk the First time I play them I wreck their MK because I just adapt like that, just like when I 2-0ed Seibrik on saturday while he thought it would be almost impossible for his mk to lose to a d3..

Also considering you didn't watch the matches. Who is this "everyone" saying I got wrecked? INUI?
Becuz thats the only **** person it could be .

Noone was talking to you in the first place but please dont provoke me. I definitley know how to argue.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Oh you know me now son? Please, you better not be like almost everyone else on here and look nerdy as hell.
Describe my apperance bro since you know me so well.
You act like you know anything and who the hell are you in the first place.

Yes thats a legit excuse since I play this people every weekend of course. Even though I only play sfl like once in a blue moon. Please dont start acting like you know ANYTHING about what goes on when you clearly dont.
Yes Ive played Seibrik so many times: Twice before saturday.. Once in a D3 ditto MM which I won and the
last gigabits where I got wrecked by his MK like I do almost every mk the First time I play them I wreck their MK because I just adapt like that, just like when I 2-0ed Seibrik on saturday while he thought it would be almost impossible for his mk to lose to a d3..

Also considering you didn't watch the matches. Who is this "everyone" saying I got wrecked? INUI?
Becuz thats the only **** person it could be .

Noone was talking to you in the first place but please dont provoke me. I definitley know how to argue.
I do know you. All I wanted to do is provoke you into talking **** about how much you **** people. I'll be showing this to Florida. Let's see what everyone says about your **** talk.

I don't need to argue anymore, I'll have 10-15 people do it for me. bye now. ^_^

You're been found wanting son, peace.

PS> I'm mad good looking. Ask your mother. Also, tell her I wanna see my kids.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I remember putting that up a loong while ago Bleachigo, it's really good, but so sad. xD
It's like..
Memories.. for the song itself, which the song is about. Though, I have some memories of it coming out first. It's..
A spiral twister. QQ

Also, I believe people said Snakeee wasn't good when he placed 33rd. I know it wasn't -everyone- but I clearly remember a lot of good players say that.
I defended him sooo hard xD
Bad days throw people's appearances off by a lot.

Ah, PA? The only people I'm scared of would be Rogue Pit and AndyG honestly. That's just saying like, that I may lose or be worried, ya know?
Not that it's like "Oh wow, ****. Chillen? Azen? Forte? Inui? M2K?"
You know what I mean?
No offense chibo, I think you are a nice guy, a good friend when we are nice to eachother (We were never mean to each other) but in Brawl, it's kind of lacking from my memory.
Yes, it sounds offensive, but that's how I feel, just putting it out there. You are very nice when the other is nice too. :D

Ah, I don't know CO18 at all. I have heard the name and heard he was bad and if anything, over rated. Though, if I hardly hear the name and you are over rated.. that's not such a great sign.
Maybe it's because there are just better D3 players to think of when asked a question debating 'skill' in brawl?

Either way, like I said before, so what if you outplaced him? If you are comparing who is better against each other, in that case Inui is better, right?
Going on.. he's -much- better against you given that you say you play at your 100% the first time you meet each other.
Going to suck for you if you two ever play again, I guess.

Same for you as Chibo, no offense to you, but like.. All I can have about you is Brawl stuff seeing how I never chatted with ya personally offline or on. So..

Chibo, no offense, but you aren't so great from memory, we need to play again because I find your lack of faith in the dark side disturbing.

CO18, I don't want to sound like an ***, but yeah. All I have is to go on Brawl stuff.
So, it's a bad case for you comparing to you against Inui.

Ah, another thing. Inui can't go by 'You guys don't have experience and that's how he lost'. Mainly because, they don't know how each other plays. He has never played them or vice versa to my knowledge. It counters out.
So that is a stupid thing to say.

Also, match up experiance?
I believe what I heard Plank say to myself personally, "We have no Olimars to play so we have zero experiance". This means, that in fact, people who go to tourneys don't know EVERY character's style even after so many months have passed.

I myself still have a lot of work to do and I'll be trying to figure it out. Inactively, but I will be.

EDIT)) In all honesty, DM actually looks pretty good to me, a straight male.

Inui does talk a lot of **** on the boards, but not as much offline unless he barely knows you (AndyG)

If you don't like Chibo that much, just ignore him. 'Cus he really did say something good to put in. It's on the last page, so I don't have the copy/paste ready.

Everyone's state will defend each other except a few. I'm one of those few who'd rather defend his friends, however, I generally side with how I feel personally that the facts roll through.
If -you- were winning, CO18, I'd side with you.

Chibo I'd consider a friend, hell everyone I'd consider a friend. I've helped random people I've never met to people I've known for ever.
Me telling a new Olimar 'Juice' about matchups for a good half hour->hour? Yeah. I like helping people. :S

Either way, either don't back down, or just don't defend yourself and ignore it completely. Two of the best solutions. Back yourself up, or you ignore childish behavior.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
People arguing between 9:30 and 11:30 am. Ho, it's time for brunch, how are you angry at brunch?! Explain this to me, man. Do it.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
People arguing between 9:30 and 11:30 am. Ho, it's time for brunch, how are you angry at brunch?! Explain this to me, man. Do it.
I'm not angry, I was just putting out how I feel about what is going on in this thread from reading it without posting for a while.

Also, my sleeping schedule is soooo skewed that I don't really know if it's linner yet.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol waltz is too cool

i mainly only brought up me "outplacing" dm cause i knew it would set him off lol, but yes i do feel that PA is overall underrated. i understand if some ppl dont see me as a tourney threat, i play how i play and perform however i do and im happy with my accomplishments. some people may know me better than others.

we really do need to play waltz lol, the only 2 times weve ever played were some friendlies at like inuis 1st or 2nd brawl tourney, and teaming at ch4 lol. i wanna see how my andyg has served me.

CO18

Smash Hero
I do know you. All I wanted to do is provoke you into talking **** about how much you **** people. I'll be showing this to Florida. Let's see what everyone says about your **** talk.

I don't need to argue anymore, I'll have 10-15 people do it for me. bye now. ^_^

You're been found wanting son, peace.

PS> I'm mad good looking. Ask your mother. Also, tell her I wanna see my kids.
Yes, because Im **** talking by stating the facts. right?
I already posted what I said earlier in the Fl thread.
What is seibrik gonna be mad for me stating the truth?
Does that make sense to you.
Me and him are cool and if you knew anything you would know by now I just speak the truth.
Seibrik beat me the first time we played with mk then I beat him saturday.
Am I supposed to get mad because you're posting something I and most of FL knows?
Good one man. You're just amazing at this.

@ Blackwaltz the trend is I lose to MK's most of the time badly then beat them back the next time we play because I adapt quickly. If anything it would be great for me the next time we played plus considering if its in tourney I would care more.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Yes, because Im **** talking by stating the facts. right?
I already posted what I said earlier in the Fl thread.
What is seibrik gonna be mad for me stating the truth?
Does that make sense to you.
Me and him are cool and if you knew anything you would know by now I just speak the truth.
Seibrik beat me the first time we played with mk then I beat him saturday.
Am I supposed to get mad because you're posting something I and most of FL knows?
Good one man. You're just amazing at this.

@ Blackwaltz the trend is I lose to MK's most of the time badly then beat them back the next time we play because I adapt quickly. If anything it would be great for me the next time we played plus considering if its in tourney I would care more.
CO18, wtf are you arguing about?

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Oh, my fault. I could have sworn he beat you with a number of characters? Like just two or three, but still. More than MK.
What threw me off I guess would be the 'Adapt quickly'. Should you not say you adapt slowly? Or blank out first day you play someone THEN learn everything they do?

Adapt quickly =/= know how to fight them the next day, it means you know how to fight and beat them generally after the first stock loss unless they switched themselves up.

EDIT)) Snakeee is also an attractive male. d:

CO18

Smash Hero
CO18, wtf are you arguing about?
To some dude acting like he knows me and what goes on around me even though I tried to drop it earlier.

No blackwaltz I adapt quickly as in even when losing bad to someone the first time I play them. I do much better or beat them the next time.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
To some dude acting like he knows me and what goes on around me even though I tried to drop it earlier.
Have you ever heard of a Private Message? I'll even type that out in 10 other languages if you don't understand it in English.

Because, I'm pretty sure these guys don't appreciate the pointless and ******** brawl drama that nobody cares about which you've brought to their thread.

CO18

Smash Hero
Have you ever heard of a Private Message? I'll even type that out in 10 other languages if you don't understand it in English.

Because, I'm pretty sure these guys don't appreciate the pointless and ******** brawl drama that nobody cares about which you've brought to their thread.
Yes, the one post I made directed at inui in regards to him saying he wanted to drop the online beef or w/e then seemingly not doing so with the many posts about gigs is me starting drama?

I had one post for Inui and was talking to him. Not my fault other people wanted to get in on something for whatever reasons they had as if they think its cool or something.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Anonymous. I know for a fact that my girlfriend who reads this stuff sometimes -loooves- the drama that can or does occur. Also, a few other users do like it too. Me? I find it funny a bit till after about 3 threads. :I
You are extremely in the right that this should have been in PM though.

Co18, That's ah.. -really- adapting slowly or the other version I said. Adapting quickly -really- would be you learning how they act full after each stock death. Hell, even a round.
If you don't believe me and insist adapting to their moveset after you lose the first time(s), then maybe you should just check dictionary.com? I believe you adapt well in your mind after the first time you play someone ends, but seriously.. adapting quickly =/= adapting later.

EDIT)) I got into it only because it stretched a couple of pages by now and how I can see your point, Inui's, DM's and chibo says some stuff but isn't directly involving any of this conflict.

Actually, now that I think on it again, DM is a hell of a nice guy and a -funny- **** talker offline. He makes sense with most of what he says online too. He's really different if you don't know him offline I'd feel.
Inui is about the same, but he won't say -as much- **** offline because he probably doesn't want to be stabbed by the ONE KID THAT BREAKS. xD
This could also mean, that whatever DM's thinking of you could just be your 'online persona'.

NOTE: I feel I'm like this offline when someone starts talking a lot in a heated manner. Maybe with less words and less block of text because this is online.. but yeah.

Agains, anyone see 'Serial Experiments Lain'? It's kind of like that on the Wired. People act more confident (generally) online.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm not angry, I was just putting out how I feel about what is going on in this thread from reading it without posting for a while.

Also, my sleeping schedule is soooo skewed that I don't really know if it's linner yet.
Was referring to the raging nerds in here, not you.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Yes, the one post I made directed at inui in regards to him saying he wanted to drop the online beef or w/e then seemingly not doing so with the many posts about gigs is me starting drama?

I had one post for Inui and was talking to him. Not my fault other people wanted to get in on something for whatever reasons they had as if they think its cool or something.
Y'know, along side that amazing feature called "Private Message", theres also another feature thats very handy here or smashboards.com

Its called the ignore list! It worked great for many others, it should work great for you.

If lists aren't your thing, then try NOT RESPONDING WHATSOEVER because that would save 3 pages of bull ****.

Thank you. Enemy controller is too good!

I smell treachery afoot!
I lol'd afoot!

CO18

Smash Hero
Y'know, along side that amazing feature called "Private Message", theres also another feature thats very handy here or smashboards.com

Its called the ignore list! It worked great for many others, it should work great for you.

If lists aren't your thing, then try NOT RESPONDING WHATSOEVER because that would save 3 pages of bull ****.

Thank you. Enemy controller is too good!

I lol'd afoot!
Not responding is what everyone besides inui should have done in the first place.

Why would I not respond if they make a post towards me?

Alright Blackwaltz well Imo I adapt quickly or at least the change in the outcome of the matches is pretty drastic for the amount of time is how I feel.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Why would I not respond if they make a post towards me?

There are so many things wrong with this statement.

Why WOULD you respond? Because clearly, you're so amazing that you have to respond every time somebody says something?

If I responded every time somebody said "mooney", do you know how ****ING HUGE my post count would be?

Exactly. Its called ignoring, and it works really, really, well.

Watch me do it to the response you give to this post. It'll work like a charm!

Rocann

Smash Lord
I'm not a pro and PA isn't really that good compared to NJ *right now.* Here's hoping it changes in the coming months and I'll see what I can do to help but I would hold off on any sort of **** talk

not that I don't love PA but idk I only **** talk when I know I can back it up and then some

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
by pro in that area of the bracket i meant the highest seed. im not calling you a pro per say :p

NJ is def better than PA (and most likely always will be - m2k johns lol) but I'd say we are underrated somewhat as a group

CO18

Smash Hero
There are so many things wrong with this statement.

Why WOULD you respond? Because clearly, you're so amazing that you have to respond every time somebody says something?

If I responded every time somebody said "mooney", do you know how ****ING HUGE my post count would be?

Exactly. Its called ignoring, and it works really, really, well.

Watch me do it to the response you give to this post. It'll work like a charm!
Why would I ignore if I dont want to. What good reason do I have to not to respond to someone who chose to respond to me especially if theyre saying something bad about me?

And why are you on Atlantic North's nuts all the time. I don't get it.

Also andyg's a beast. I may be seeing you at Clash of Titans AndyG.
Depends if Hrnut and GDX are coming up from FL

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Why would I ignore if I dont want to. What good reason do I have to not to respond to someone who chose to respond to me especially if theyre saying something bad about me?

And why are you on Atlantic North's nuts all the time. I don't get it.

Also andyg's a beast. I may be seeing you at Clash of Titans AndyG.
Depends if Hrnut and GDX are coming up from FL
I can guess your playstyle without every watching or playing you.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
at the next tourney that i see you all at (probably the last battle circuit... maybe something b4 that but idk) somebody who got good at dissidia should play me in it lol.
blackwaltz- you had it first so i would think you'd be pretty good at it by now lol. if not.. oh well. i have no idea how the meta game of it should look lol so i have a feeling i'd get wrecked by anyone who is actually good at it.
so if anybody from the crew is good play me next time i see you. i wanna eventually get good and do mms with ppl in it. not yet though >_>.
i've mainly been using tidus lately. he seems pretty good.

co18- i played you on the ladder once. i don't like being judged by wifi and i don't take it very seriously though lol. i like playing DDDs ( i have a lot of experience) and would like to see how i can do against you in person, so if i manage to get to CoT4 wanna mm $10?

CO18

Smash Hero
at the next tourney that i see you all at (probably the last battle circuit... maybe something b4 that but idk) somebody who got good at dissidia should play me in it lol.
blackwaltz- you had it first so i would think you'd be pretty good at it by now lol. if not.. oh well. i have no idea how the meta game of it should look lol so i have a feeling i'd get wrecked by anyone who is actually good at it.
so if anybody from the crew is good play me next time i see you. i wanna eventually get good and do mms with ppl in it. not yet though >_>.
i've mainly been using tidus lately. he seems pretty good.

co18- i played you on the ladder once. i don't like being judged by wifi and i don't take it very seriously though lol. i like playing DDDs ( i have a lot of experience) and would like to see how i can do against you in person, so if i manage to get to CoT4 wanna mm $10?
Im not entirely sure Im coming yet. It really depends on if GDX and Hrnut go but they're not sure yet.
But if I do come definitley.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Someone get at my ike for doubles at the swr tourney. It hits hard.

Note: This offer is only valid should rookie either A) not make it to the swr tourney or B) Team with BSC, which I probably should have discussed first.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
iv gotta get dissidia, how is it? il try getting it later today
i think the game is really good. the fighting is interesting but it reminds me of DBZ games like budokai and tenkaichi because (in some stages) there is a lot of room to run around and because of the chase events that happen when you send your opponent flying.
the scenes are great when you fight any of the final bosses with each character.

chibo- you think your tournament will run late on sunday? i really wanna go lol. i can't believe how many ppl are planning on going.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
never played the budokai type games, i guess il b in for a fresh experience then.

as for cot4 sunday, im trying to get a majority of everything done on saturday, and i also dont have the venue for as long as i do on sun than i do on sat (sat is gonna be a late night, i have the venue till like 1am, but only 10 or 11pm on sunday (i forget which), but it should be done b4 then. sunday will be the low tiers (double elim bracket starting earlier in the day), singles bracket, doubles bracket, and anything else we couldnt get done on sat (maybe singles round 2 or the last couple crews matches?)
it shouldnt run too late

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
never played the budokai type games, i guess il b in for a fresh experience then.

as for cot4 sunday, im trying to get a majority of everything done on saturday, and i also dont have the venue for as long as i do on sun than i do on sat (sat is gonna be a late night, i have the venue till like 1am, but only 10 or 11pm on sunday (i forget which), but it should be done b4 then. sunday will be the low tiers (double elim bracket starting earlier in the day), singles bracket, doubles bracket, and anything else we couldnt get done on sat (maybe singles round 2 or the last couple crews matches?)
it shouldnt run too late
oh, great. i'll definitely try to get there then.

Top Bottom