• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shadow, you'd obviously be accepted quite easily.

If you and your brother were in this crew, there's no way any other crew could be as strong...which is probably true already with Mew2King in it and Kashif sort of in it.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I am, Dave. Although, our original agreement was that I'd let you into the Smashfest for free and pay you $3, I can understand that you need it now I guess.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Mew2King in it and Kashif sort of in it.
but they arent in it lol

snakeee and shadow should join ToS. infact, all of phoenix era should join ToS and make it a package deal lol. how ironic would that be after the old school crew rivalry we had back when drk.pch was runnin' the show lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh, Mew2King is in it. Kashif isn't.

I guess some people think Mew2King isn't because he's so flaky and is always like "i dont know im an indecisive noob."

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
but they arent in it lol

snakeee and shadow should join ToS. infact, all of phoenix era should join ToS and make it a package deal lol. how ironic would that be after the old school crew rivalry we had back when drk.pch was runnin' the show lol

never EVER put my crew with your crew lol

btw inui/atmosk and company please support my gf's tournament. she is really working hard to get people to show up. Its near nyc but is in NJ ZOMG so amazing. Come by no time limit and lots of chairs...get hyped pleaseeeeee hehe here is a link

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207627

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
thanks inui, that sounds cool. where's atomsk? i just noticed he was actually the one who started this crew.. XD. congrats to you atomsk.. wherever you are >_< for getting first at chu's. good stuff to you too inui. maybe i will join this crew... only if i can be an active member though. if i get to go to more tournaments i'll definitely join :D. i wouldn't wanna be in and never show up for anything =/.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
NNNOOOOOO! my parents arent letting me go to CH4.5 because its too far and the deal is i have to show them where im going exactly when i go to tournys or i cant go, and if its too far they can say no. :( :cry: :crying: and look what emote i found: :090: just type : 0 9 0 : without spaces

Mrdc

Smash Cadet
Finally got a new wii. I need a lot of practice tho . hit me up on aim if you want to play, its Mrdc128. :p

fkacyan

Smash Hero
NNNOOOOOO! my parents arent letting me go to CH4.5 because its too far and the deal is i have to show them where im going exactly when i go to tournys or i cant go, and if its too far they can say no. :( :cry: :crying: and look what emote i found: :090: just type : 0 9 0 : without spaces
Dude...

I'm 17 and I have more freedom than you.

Top Bottom