• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
wish i was there. =( what happened? did he **** someone?
In the final game against blackwaltz, chillin gimped Olimar on his last stock at yoshi's, and chillin was excited that he won, but the yoshi's island platform came up right as olimar was about to die and chillin had already put the controller down, so he had to grab his controller and he ended up rolling into an upsmash.
I told people that yoshi's was gay, either way though that is hilarious.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm really bored with Snake, I wish I could **** with a random character like Chu does with Kirby.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I'm watching Justin Wong vs Dark Prince $1000 MM and ****, Marvel looks like it's campier than Brawl :laugh: Crowd reaction is hilarious

"They're all going to laugh at you Dark Prince"

:laugh:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
That picture you put for me is great atomsk. haha thanks. i just remembered how much i liked my sig XD.

mrdc- nah, i don't. i only tried to play the ladder for money... i couldn't win though =/ i hate wifi lol. i definitely wouldn't play for fun on it.

doom- heyy, uhh.. maybe. do you think there will be a good turnout? atomsk will be at chu's right? that sounds cool. i'll definitely try to get there. no annoying wario to deal with in teams this time lmao. (inui goes and finds a wario teammate XD)

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
hey trevor! on page 1 i think that blues picture should be switched with murdoc's pic, since u know, murduc would have a pic of murdoc from metalocalypse as his picture then... since thats where he got his name.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
doom- heyy, uhh.. maybe. do you think there will be a good turnout? atomsk will be at chu's right? that sounds cool. i'll definitely try to get there. no annoying wario to deal with in teams this time lmao. (inui goes and finds a wario teammate XD)
You're still screwed. I'm teaming with teh_spamerer. :)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ksizzle + JG's tourney doens't count for any thing on the power rankings right? Lol I have to get past dapuffster and be NJ's diddy XD

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
That picture you put for me is great atomsk. haha thanks. i just remembered how much i liked my sig XD.

mrdc- nah, i don't. i only tried to play the ladder for money... i couldn't win though =/ i hate wifi lol. i definitely wouldn't play for fun on it.

You should definitly go. I had a lot of fun in our wifi matches( I didnt get 2 stocked like normal from your MK XD). We can have some more matches so you get the chance to 2 stock my diddy instead of just my sonic XD.

To bad you didn't win any money on AIB. You're one of the few people that I would actually like to see win. Hopefully atomsk is still in it. How did your bro do anyway?

Ksizzle + JG's tourney doens't count for any thing on the power rankings right? Lol I have to get past dapuffster and be NJ's diddy XD
What are you still concerned with puff for? Your already NJ's diddy as far as I know whether he's around or not. Like I said earlier and have been saying, you're better than him with diddy. Too bad you guys can't get along, you seem like you have so much in common lol XD.

LOL!

ADHD

Smash Hero
What are you still concerned with puff for? Your already NJ's diddy as far as I know whether he's around or not. Like I said earlier and have been saying, you're better than him with diddy. Too bad you guys can't get along, you seem like you have so much in common lol XD.
Still paddling little kids at toys r us when their moms aren't looking? What a job...

Top Bottom