• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Man Rika, you should really thank Rena for that one.

If Tenma pushed that button....

Mion was gonna shoot lotsa lazuhs at you

I mean you should learn how to powershield first

Like SABUH :bee:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
dayum, that's some ridiculous powershielding by Sabuh.

Why is Satoko mad? Rena found something more exciting than Rika, someone better save the food!

Side note, better keep Rena away from these girls!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Of course Satoko is mad!

I mean wouldn't YOU want these AMAZING looking sweet potatoes too? AND have them REGENERATE before you can eat the first piece??

Rin is shivering at the thought of what might happen D=

On a side note keep Rena away from this girl

Omochikaeiri Material!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

That bear is going to get it :mad:

Yup, what did I tell you? Rena is cleaning up the bear corpse.

Keiichi is getting ready to cook it, that way there will be LOTS of food for Haruhi Kirby.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Enemy Controller - I'm declaring the ultimate crew battle.

ToS v.s. EC
10 v 10
30 stocks

@ CoT4

With this many people, money doesn't matter. There doesn't need to be any. It will however be recorded and all the props in the East Coast the WORLD will be on the line.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Enemy Controller - I'm declaring the ultimate crew battle.

ToS v.s. EC
10 v 10
30 stocks

@ CoT4

With this many people, money doesn't matter. There doesn't need to be any. It will however be recorded and all the props in the East Coast the WORLD will be on the line.
Can I crew battle ToS with 10 different characters for $?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's really funny, Haley. A lot of references to other anime and video games. One episode is called "This is Snake, I'm Done Here" IIRC.

Chibo, 10 vs 10 is really hard to do. I don't Enemy Controller has 10 members that will ever be in the same place.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Inui wanna crew battle character mm for $1 for funsies?

@ Kashif: note that the previous line says INUI and not Kashif and/or spam. I don't want to mm you kashif.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
what's a PE??? ?_? hehe.. my brother's still in touch with some of the members but i haven't seen them in a while... we don't do crew battles or anything really though =/. i don't see this crew doing much though (crew battles i mean) unless i just haven't known about any.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
lmao, no money in it though. looking for some stuff for money. i have none of my own so i can only do stuff if i might be able to win some back from an event lol. i don't think i can get to that anyway =/. it's 2 days and on a sunday =/ .. i'd miss school the next day cuz i'd get home pretty late.
who's going to ch4.5 out of this crew? inui, atomsk, who else?
i hope i can go but me and my brother probably have to go to a wedding =/. if it was a wedding i was really looking forward to i wouldn't be upset about going to it over smash but i really don't care much about this one lol.
inui- good luck.. with my brother gone that takes out your worst matchup XD

edit: ok, i see. that's cool... if i ever wanted to join would i be able to inui?

Top Bottom