• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Why is shelder so great, he used to be my fav pokemon in like... 1st grade. I still have the card!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Trevor, you didn't respond to my text.

No NEC?

Jason and I made plans to team after Rigel told me you were grounded or something and I need to know if that's definite or not.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
um since u guys are i guess smart relating this help.

Were gonna have swr event 5 dec 27th even though its on the same day as that toms river thingy and swr event 6 jan. 31. so is this good?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ksizzle, 31st is a big tourney hosted by NYC, I believe. The Toms River event is probably more accessible than a SWR one, but I'm not sure. Depends which venue is better.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Try not to host on the same day as other stuff.

Enemy Controller will be hosting the last Blue Battle Circuit on the 20th. Well, not the true last one. It's the last one anyone can earn points in.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Hey Lucas, can you try to host the invitational after winter break when I get back to school? I'd truly appreciate it :-/

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Does anything happen in new york with this crew?
We can make something happen in NYC/Brooklyn if ya want.

I used to go to weeklies when I was in south jersey for melee every so often
What does that have to do with brawl?
Nothing because out of my six attempts getting to them during the winter of 07 I only actually made it to two.....

The point is WE SHOULD SO TEAM AT BUMS WEEKLIES or something.

All of us in North jersey can easily take a path train to Bums.

Idk I just wanna use Falcon vs Bum's DK.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
So . . . I can't believe I'm about to ask this . . . but does anyone know if Dave has a double's partner for C.H. 4.5?

I'm CONSIDERING asking him to team, since I really want to play doubles. He has experience with you guys, and he does play MK (and despite what Inui says, he's a decent player).

I'll be straight up, Izumi isn't exactly number one choice for OOS doubles partner, but I want to play, and I DO LIKE Dave. I'm still considering it. I could also just save money, since $$$ are tight anyway.

Dave and the rest of EC? What do you think?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dave does not have a partner as far as I know.

Maybe some people are right about him being good, but just bad against me. I played his MK today with Marth, MK, and Snake, and ***** him very badly, consistently twostocking him. His Toon Link got ***** by the same characters plus Dedede just as badly. I don't know why I find him so easy. I think I really do just have him completely memorized. I have to get him to change his habits.

Dave is better in teams than he is in singles since he plays teams all day at Mercer and often has to carry since I don't team with him.

Max Ketchum

ATTN: PEOPLE GOING TO CH4.5 WITH US
(Dave, Trevor, Lucas, Dan)

Here's all the information for the trip.

As you probably know, entering all three events + venue fee is $25. Gas will be $8 per person. NO JOHNS. Rhyme is driving 600 miles within 2 days and cannot afford this trip without everyone paying their dues.

We are leaving my house at roughly 5:30 P.M. FRIDAY. This means that Dan, you should be ready by 6:00. Trevor, Lucas, Dave, be at Lucas' at 7:00 or earlier and be ready! We'll be arriving at DK Smash's place in Baltimore at about 11 P.M., maybe later.

We're leaving Saturday night after everything winds down. The only two stops we're making are at Lucas' and Dan's houses. We're probably gonna get to Princeton at about 2 A.M. and to Teaneck at 3:15ish.

Just thought I'd keep everyone posted. :D (These plans are subject to change, but it is not likely)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't think the people south of you guys, like Atomsk and I, should have to pay the same amount of gas money.

Well...Atomsk and I have a very high chance of winning money if Mew2King isn't there, so I guess we can pay more than our real share in gas if necessary.

Dave is already up north, so why don't you just get him on the way down?

Max Ketchum

Back roads will add to the already-high length (time-wise) of this trip. I thought Dave was very close to you and could just easily get to your place. If it's really inconvenient for him, I'll talk to Rhyme.

I know what you mean about the lesser cost for being further south. However, Rhyme wants to charge people round trip because he's already missing a full day of work just to go. Plus, a vast majority of the trip is between you and the venue. He'll run the calculations after we arrive at the venue on Saturday morning to get maximum accuracy, but plan for $8 in gas (possibly less).

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
ATTN: PEOPLE GOING TO CH4.5 WITH US
(Dave, Trevor, Lucas, Dan)

Here's all the information for the trip.

As you probably know, entering all three events + venue fee is $25. Gas will be $8 per person. NO JOHNS. Rhyme is driving 600 miles within 2 days and cannot afford this trip without everyone paying their dues.

We are leaving my house at roughly 5:30 P.M. FRIDAY. This means that Dan, you should be ready by 6:00. Trevor, Lucas, Dave, be at Lucas' at 7:00 or earlier and be ready! We'll be arriving at DK Smash's place in Baltimore at about 11 P.M., maybe later.

We're leaving Saturday night after everything winds down. The only two stops we're making are at Lucas' and Dan's houses. We're probably gonna get to Princeton at about 2 A.M. and to Teaneck at 3:15ish.

Just thought I'd keep everyone posted. :D (These plans are subject to change, but it is not likely)
u owe me 5 bucks doom. and i shall be taking my gas fee from what u owe. u therefore will be paying for me. ill give u 3 dollars for gas. seriously. i want that 5 dollars. that or im out, i cant enter otherwise.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
him oweing you money and you paying rhyme gas money are two different things

bring the money to pay for gas and then max will bring the five for you

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doom, you really should pay Dave if you lost money matches to him.

Trevor, we can talk about teams whenever. We need to make sure our Snake/Wario team isn't doodoo anymore, imo.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
im short on money. really. if its closer to get me as lucas says, and its possible to get a cut in the gas fee, it'd help a lot. i have to basically lie to my parents for my reasons for cash necessities (im gonna say its for cafeteria food, since they dont take credit) to get money for this. if im not driving, my wallet gets *****. but i cant drive out of state to things. im not allowed anymore... as of now, before asking my parents for cash, i have 3 dollars.

Top Bottom