• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
You wouldn't know the person. Until they die and haunt you in your dreams every night for the rest of your life. Another condition.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Whoa, Halo pros practice 8-16 hours daily. Tsquared ONLY plays Halo during the MLG season. That's dedication.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
**** dude wifi is lame compared to dave...i can go to the bathroom before my move connects with the person, at least dave would SD by then

ADHD

Smash Hero
So I'm going to find my way into Manhattan tourneys, it's really local, more than I thought. It turns out some samus player in my school is a competitive smasher and I just discovered him, lol wtf but I'll try and meet up with him at some NY tourneys. Any crew crap going on there? I actually want to make it my goal to get more than 11 dollars at my next tourney :laugh:

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
A wizard tells you that he can grant you the ability to be the best at every tournament game and never lose for as long as you live.

There is a condition though. One random person in the world becomes afflicted with terminal cancer.

The affect is irreversible, do you accept?
id do it to give cancer to someone who is a total a**hole.

Kashif

Smash Rookie
I could beat you guys if there were only someone I could team with who was as good as I am.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Inui mains Young Boys? XD <33

EDIT: XD yea wow someone actually might die in bleach manga and the fillers ended on 190....Bleachigo loves bleach

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
A wizard tells you that he can grant you the ability to be the best at every tournament game and never lose for as long as you live.

There is a condition though. One random person in the world becomes afflicted with terminal cancer.

The affect is irreversible, do you accept?
You wouldn't know the person. Until they die and haunt you in your dreams every night for the rest of your life. Another condition.
Nope. I'd rather have real skills. This is like using hacks in tournament.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
YOU PLAY BRAWL 5 HOURS a DAY??? WTF, I usually only play on weekends. I envy you people who have people to play.

btw inui, fix your air dodge habit! Do some midair nade pivots (momentum shifts) once in a while w/ Snake also. Just fall one direction, press B, then after that immediately press left or right in the next few following frames, and you will momentum shift. Your biggest weakness is whenever you're above someone you're really predictible. I ***** you for that, and chu does too.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
YOU PLAY BRAWL 5 HOURS a DAY??? WTF, I usually only play on weekends. I envy you people who have people to play.

btw inui, fix your air dodge habit! Do some midair nade pivots (momentum shifts) once in a while w/ Snake also. Just fall one direction, press B, then after that immediately press left or right in the next few following frames, and you will momentum shift. Your biggest weakness is whenever you're above someone you're really predictible. I ***** you for that, and chu does too.
I've started doing that with the grenades recently. It helped me survive against Forte for a long time.

I need to work on air dodging predictably and using shuttle loop too much.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Also, Peach can't kill Snake until 175+. Might
be 65/35 if I really learn the matchup.
It might be worse :(. Peach gets ***** sooo hard by Snake. She can't kill him with an offstage undiminished fair at 100 <_<.

Peach against lvl 3 CPU Snake in training mode from center of FD said:
upsmash - 108%(jesus christ wtf)
undiminished stitchface right in front of Snake - 111% :(
fsmash racket sweetspot - 114%
undiminished stitchface with Snake in center of diamond and Peach standing on the first green line ~144%
fair - 144%
fsmash club spaced - 152%
fsmash club - 153%
fsmash pan - 155%
ftilt center hit - 160%
bair - 162%
nair - 164%
upair vertically - 183%
uptilt - 184%
upair horizontal hit - 194%
ftilt fully spaced - 209%
peach bomber - 255%(lulz)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
training mode is different by vs mode by about 6% in knockback (most tests) and exactly 5.00% in damage dealt.

DDDs up tilt kills marth at 100 in vs mode, 94 in training mode. The other moves are almost exactly proportional to this, just to let you guys know. Training mode is an easy way to get comparison differences though.

if peach was strong, she would be the best character in the game. It's so easy to hit with her, and not get hit yourself. But she's TOO weak for that to matter.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
(Sorry for the double post)

Wow Ether, nice second match with Bum. You need to dthrow tech chase, it's some sexy stuff.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I decided not to dthrow tech chase a lot for some reason that set. First match I tried Uthrow, jab, regrab at low percent, but he airdodged the jab and dtilted me.

Edit: I should stop trying to use Fair. I tried it twice and got ***** for it lol.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
You don't use C4 enough. On platform stages it is stupidly good. You also don't punish him when you hit him away and boostsmash and he airdodges the rocket(like at 7:28)
Thanks for the advice. Part of the reason I use side throws is so I can boost smash into them, I need to capitalize on the baited air dodges.

Oh yeah, at 7:28 I tried to punish the air dodge, but messed up and did a close to ground Nair, which resulted in nothing.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
because losing to blackanese because of a MASSIVE lag spike the last match was dumb

Top Bottom