• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Is spectacular.

No, I don't like Lolis. Although, I like Rukia too.

Edit: Technically they're not loli's since they're over 100 years old. I win.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Oh yeah that's how it starts, sometimes you do a little anime at parties, only when around friends. Next thing you know all your passwords are from naruto and you sit up at night wondering just how awesome it would have been if FMA just stayed true to the original manga, the series would still be going!

Edit: Oh, and doing cocaine.

Double Edit: And all your posts will start looking like tec0's

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Yeah but death note actually did keep true to the manga so there really wasn't anything people could say about it other than it sucking after episode 25.

Edit: And FMA managed to get more awesome really.

Edit: But I don't watch animoo so Idk what you nerds are talking about.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I never a met a group of people who found the most juvenile things so funny...

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Lucky Star can do whatever they want, its awesome no matter what they do in the show. They could make the show just 30 minutes of staring at a jar of mayo, and it would be awesome somehow.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Snake ***** Peach very badly imo. I money matched Dave's Toon Link with Peach and ***** it 2-0 in matches that weren't that close, but Daryl's Snake beat me in game two and the last game was very close. I only ***** him the first when he didn't know what to do.

I also beat Niko_K with Snake very badly.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I would like to learn Diddy and ZSS, but wtf man they apparently lose to Falco, making them inefficient, since I play no real anti-Falco character already. What a gay character.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't say very badly... it was 3rd match.
You just did very well... on your counterpick stage with Snake lol
The match I used Snake was not close at all. That's what I meant.

@Plank: I'll beat you with Snake. I don't intend on ever losing to MK with Snake unless it's Jason. I care too much about proving the match-up is in Snake's favour.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
i watch Atomsk's sig loop at least 4 times before i leave the page.

Dont know why since I dont actually like Lucky Star

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
i watch Atomsk's sig loop at least 4 times before i leave the page.

Dont know why since I dont actually like Lucky Star
i once watched it for 20 minutes. no lie. thats also coming from a guy who thinks staring at a jar of mayo for an entire tv show run time is exciting lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm still considering NEC, mainly depends if I can get back to Philly from South Jersey early enough. However either way Inui, your car should stop by my place for some friendlies, even if it's just an hour since we barely get to play anymore.

Top Bottom