• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
You can tech Falco's chain spike: Teching Falco's Spike

Amazing.

And Asian chicks are so hot.
This.

I got nude lapdances from literally the most attractive Asian woman I have ever seen ever, on my birthday. So I think I have a renewed interest in Asian women now.

Definitely still not interested in Plain Jane Asians with no bodies though.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
ether are you serious!??!?!!? U can tech the dthrow?
Edit- was this at a strip club? **** bruh wish I woulda gotten an invite.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
kai- yea. i definitely wanna play you again. my brother is not into going on saturday because he doesn't think there will be many ppl there though. if we can drive he would though. he's still in the wifi tournament. atomsk got knocked out 1st round, like me due to lag lol... my match was so horrible that i could barely move lol. oh well.

ether- i dunno why everyone is making such a big deal about that.. it seemed kind of obvious cuz i'm sure everyone knows you can tech a spike.. i've done it a lot and i know other ppl have too... i've teched my brother's down b spike and my brother said atomsk does it too.

diem- wow.... you got that much?!?! holy **** !! lol that's awesome.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Still paddling little kids at toys r us when their moms aren't looking? What a job...
Nope, all the parents go Christmas shopping while the kids are in school XD. Thats when your mom bought you the Thomas the tank engine set you've been waiting for. I told her to pick up an extra set so you and puff can play together when he comes over

PRiDE

Smash Lord
You can tech Falco's chain spike: Teching Falco's Spike

Amazing.

This.

I got nude lapdances from literally the most attractive Asian woman I have ever seen ever, on my birthday. So I think I have a renewed interest in Asian women now.

Definitely still not interested in Plain Jane Asians with no bodies though.
ick. sleezy as heelllll.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
unfortunately my brother randomly decided to go to CANADA.......

now i have no way of getting there. if i can get a ride somehow i'd definitely team with you diem. that'd be madddd funnnnn. lol.
i was looking forward ot this too =/.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
unfortunately my brother randomly decided to go to CANADA.......

now i have no way of getting there. if i can get a ride somehow i'd definitely team with you diem. that'd be madddd funnnnn. lol.
i was looking forward ot this too =/.
I'd come grab you and whatnot, but you'd have to pay for everything that would cost me getting you:

8$ going in, twice. and about...7-8 in gas. 24 in total.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote like a child on the internet back then.

Last edited:

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
You are all having fun at Inuis right now. Hopefully I can make it next time.

Edit: Shadow, your signature makes me picture Sora speaking with a heavy Italian accent.

Edit: MMing people for dollars to stuff in strippers panties is a fine idea because spending your own money on random women is generally a no-no.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You guys, what video game nerd doesn't find asian women attractive?
Asian women are too amazing!! I started my new job and this chinese/philopino girl got my number and started saying she liked me. I already have a gf but since she's asian.......lol, jk, I didn't do anything with her........or did I?? lol, jk....sorta :chuckle:

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Asian women are too amazing!! I started my new job and this chinese/philopino girl got my number and started saying she liked me. I already have a gf but since she's asian.......lol, jk, I didn't do anything with her........or did I?? lol, jk....sorta :chuckle:
Well, according to the Asian women that i've spoken to, Asian women love black women.

Top Bottom